• RB Lendel White, USC

23 24.73%
  • WR Santonio Holmes, Ohio St.

8 8.60%
  • OTHER.....name him

41 44.09%
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ydave77
    That woudl be perfect. And Bunkley is defintiely possible, while Ngata would bea steal. If Ngata is there when it gets to double digits, I wouldnt mind throwing in something small to move up and grab him.

Same here. It would be a shame if they both made it past ten and then all of a sudden get drafted right before our pick.

Bunkley is my first choice...(assuming Ngata is gone), and if bunkley is also gone by 15, i wouldn't mind either Tamba Hali or Chad Jackson...

and Laurence Maroney at #22.

The best defensive lineman available, whoever that may be.

Preferably a DE, but Denver has less depth at DT, so either way.

Quote Originally Posted by RoorRipper
    Same here. We should address the defensive tackle first in this draft.

I'll be fine with whatever they do with the second pick but I just hope they are in the mindset that DT or DEis a priority. Im not too worried about the DE spot we have what, like 7 DE's already?

doesn't matter if we've got a few dozen if none of 'em are any good-- and right now. . . none of 'em are any good!! at least when it comes to getting after the QB. . . we need a true edge rusher with the explosive first step and closing burst to finish the deal. . .

i want manny lawson at #15-- yes, this may be a little high for him, and i know most mocks don't have him going that high. . . but i expect him to rise just like demarcus ware did last year, i have said all along he won't last to #22, if we do want him i think it'll have to be at 15. . .

if we did draft lawson at 15, i would be fine with trading down from 22 to the 40 range, and adding a 3rd rounder-- this draft will have some real value in the 2nd and 3rd rounds!

my second choice at 15 would probably be deangelo williams, assuming no one else falls unexpectedly. . . i think 15 is too high for any other DEs, and while i think bunkley is an awesome prospect, i'd hate to see us spend #15 on a guy who's had 2 knee ligament tears and carries 300 pounds on them. . . i really think he'll be an excellent player, but too risky for such a high pick imo. . .
    Last edited by dogfish; 03-25-2006 at 03:32 PM.
    Officially Objectified by the GPA

rest in peace, darrent williams and damien nash-- you will be missed!!

Id like to take Chad Jackson at 15 only because i believe that there will be a quality RB at 22. Ngata is mainly a run stopper, thats not what the prob is on D, we need some penitration

Quote Originally Posted by Jared
    The best defensive lineman available, whoever that may be.

Preferably a DE, but Denver has less depth at DT, so either way.
    I second this and with our 2nd 1st rounder we should look at Leonard Pope to give Plummer a new target for the weekly Jacked Up show.

PSN & XBL: Vicious2500
    You Shed Tears of Scarlet

Quote Originally Posted by vicious2500
    I second this and with our 2nd 1st rounder we should look at Leonard Pope to give Plummer a new target for the weekly Jacked Up show.
    Hahaha! Good one.
    I bleed orange and blue!!!

Rest in peace, Darrent.

I adopted Domenik Hixon!!

Quote Originally Posted by ManoRodriquez
    Yah, he a stud RB ... would pick WIlliams if it wasn't for he durability issues in college
    Shanahan passed on Stephen Jackson...who everyone had as a franchise type back in the draft, and we have been fine with the RB by committee strategy. We, however, have not done well streching on mediocre talent, late round, and FA wide recievers...maybe we need a first round reciever since Shanahan can't seem to find anyone in later rounds that can hold on to the ball (ie. Watts, Luke, BJ Johnson). I hope we get a posession guy that can catch balls in traffic on third down and in the red zone...who is it? I don't know. It might be Chad Jackson..I hear he's big and can catch well. I'd be happy with that pick.

Quote Originally Posted by chope
    Shanahan passed on Stephen Jackson...who everyone had as a franchise type back in the draft, and we have been fine with the RB by committee strategy. We, however, have not done well streching on mediocre talent, late round, and FA wide recievers...maybe we need a first round reciever since Shanahan can't seem to find anyone in later rounds that can hold on to the ball (ie. Watts, Luke, BJ Johnson). I hope we get a posession guy that can catch balls in traffic on third down and in the red zone...who is it? I don't know. It might be Chad Jackson..I hear he's big and can catch well. I'd be happy with that pick.

He only passes on him cus he thought T.Bell was better then Stephen Jackson ... Hopefully he wont make the same mistake in passing up a STUD type RB in this yr draft

I don't see any RB but Reggie Bush being a stud in this years draft...I'm no Mel Kiper or anything, but LenDale White is a Bruiser, of which we have 2 already, and Maroney and the kid from Memphis seem to be just like T. Bell...I don't see much upgrade there. I hope we don't reach and pick someone off the radar...that happens too much around here (Paul Tiovessi, anyone?).
    Edit: I see in your sig you like Hank Baskett in the Sixth...that is the type of reciever we need...big, with hops and heart...I hope we get him.
    Last edited by chope; 03-25-2006 at 04:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by chope
    I don't see any RB but Reggie Bush being a stud in this years draft...I'm no Mel Kiper or anything, but LenDale White is a Bruiser, of which we have 2 already, and Maroney and the kid from Memphis seem to be just like T. Bell...I don't see much upgrade there. I hope we don't reach and pick someone off the radar...that happens too much around here (Paul Tiovessi, anyone?).
    Edit: I see in your sig you like Hank Baskett in the Sixth...that is the type of reciever we need...big, with hops and heart...I hope we get him.

Maybe in speed but all three RB had more carries .... better stats in college too

yah, I like him he's big with decent speed

A speed DE or DT to compliment Warren. DE first please.

We do not need either RB or WR that high.

Now that Putz is gone maybe a TE @ 22.

Quote Originally Posted by Jrhampton
    A speed DE or DT to compliment Warren. DE first please.

We do not need either RB or WR that high.

Now that Putz is gone maybe a TE @ 22.

JR, i'm happy to see you back down a little from your adamant "mikey has never taken a TE in the 1st and will never do so" stance. . .
    Officially Objectified by the GPA

rest in peace, darrent williams and damien nash-- you will be missed!!

Broderick Bunkley!!

I have heard that Bunkley has two bad knees, am I the only one worried about that? He has had two knee injuries on both of his knees and people still have him in the top ten. This knee problem might not effect his play while he's young, but when he gets older I have a feeling this will become a problem. I mean the guy weighs 300+ pounds and he's playing on two previously injured knees.
    "If you are going through hell...keep going." Winston Churchill

"If you aren't fired with enthusiasm, you'll be fired with enthusiasm." Vince Lombardi

[IMG]http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/3558/whatwould7dosig1vl.jpg[/IMG]