23 24.73%
  • WR Santonio Holmes, Ohio St.

8 8.60%
  • OTHER.....name him

41 44.09%
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    MOSS

Quote Originally Posted by JOHNNYVBFL
    [COLOR=Cyan]WE TRADE AVERAGE NFL O. PLAYERS FOR A PICK THEY BRINGS US YOUNG AT 15...WE GET THE BEST RB OR SAFETY OR DE AT 22 WHO LOOKS LIKE A SHOE IN..WHICH EVER OF THOSE POSITIONS THAT WE DONT FILL IN THE 1ST ROUND WE PUT ON HOLD AND PROCEED WITH THE BEST PLAYER AVAILABLE THEORY ASSUMING THEY FILL A NEED
    V.Young ?? We don't need a QB maybe down the road but drafting a QB first round will not help us win a SB ... I can see u want a QB for the foture which is reasonable ... but getting the right ppl in now will get us over the top for next yr ....

Quote Originally Posted by ManoRodriquez
    V.Young ?? We don't need a QB maybe down the road but drafting a QB first round will not help us win a SB ... I can see u want a QB for the foture which is reasonable ... but getting the right ppl in now will get us over the top for next yr ....

not in this decade at least.

Does anyone else like Maurice Stovall from ND in the 2nd, I just have that feeling. Im starting to think the draft might go DT, RB, WR

Quote Originally Posted by dabreeze1984
    Does anyone else like Maurice Stovall from ND in the 2nd, I just have that feeling. Im starting to think the draft might go DT, RB, WR
    No I haven't .... but yah draft is hard to predict lol

shannahan wont go reciever in the 1st, the ones at the top of the list are overrated, any other year they would be lucky to be 2nd round picks. And there are alot of other wr that are close to the same level in the later rounds. He wont pick a DT either that high because like offensive linemen, you can get DTs that can get the job done in later rounds. they dont have to be stars, just big enough to plug up the middle. My guess would be that the guys they are looking at is micheal huff or vince young from texas with that 1st pick, even if they have to trade up a little more on draft day to do it. remember, the broncs hardly ever pick a player that everyone thinks!

Quote Originally Posted by dogfish
    UR RITE WE DONT NEAD A PASS RSHER ITS FUN GETING PIKKED APRT WHEN U CANT RUSH THE QB WE NEDE TO SCOR MORE BETTR OFENSE THAT WHAT WINS SUPR BOWLS OMG I H8T JAKE EVERY1 BUT ROD SUX WTF R THE COACHS THINKING WEE NEEED PLAYMAKRS GY WHU CAN RUN THE BAL REEL GOOD THT WILL B COOL BRONCOOS ROK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    GR8 MINS THNNK ALIKKE!!!
    You've got to know when to sack em...

Quote Originally Posted by NASurfer
    GR8 MINS THNNK ALIKKE!!!

Officially Objectified by the GPA

rest in peace, darrent williams and damien nash-- you will be missed!!

Quote Originally Posted by broncobuss
    shannahan wont go reciever in the 1st, the ones at the top of the list are overrated, any other year they would be lucky to be 2nd round picks. And there are alot of other wr that are close to the same level in the later rounds. He wont pick a DT either that high because like offensive linemen, you can get DTs that can get the job done in later rounds. they dont have to be stars, just big enough to plug up the middle. My guess would be that the guys they are looking at is micheal huff or vince young from texas with that 1st pick, even if they have to trade up a little more on draft day to do it. remember, the broncs hardly ever pick a player that everyone thinks!
    If we get D-linemen later in the draft lke we've been since Shanahan got here we'll continue to suck up front. You pay for what you get and if we spend a 1st rounder on a DT/DE he will contribute to the team 10 fold of that of a later round pick. We must pickup 2 D-linemen in the 1st day preferably our one in the 1st round and the other in the 2nd round. With our 2nd 1st round pick we should pickup an offensive player to help us out. With the lose of Putzier it would make a lot of sense to pickup Leonard Pope. I'm intrigued with his size and athletic ability, he's the perfect target for Plummer to hit from the pocket or on the run.

PSN & XBL: Vicious2500
    You Shed Tears of Scarlet

I think we should trade up and get vince young then we would have the great qb we need.

We dont NEED a qb right now. I would be really surprised if Shanahan were to do that. We need a young, promising rush end, a deep threat, and a power back that is going to be proven. I hope Dayne has a good year this year, but the odds are against it with his history. Lendale White could compliment Tater, but I also think this Chad Jackson kid is going to be something. Also, when is Darrius Watts gonna show up and play? What a dissapointment he has been. Another route with the #22 is Dominique Byrd. Really talented TE being overlooked because of Davis' 40 time.

If he's there Vernon Davis... tho' I dont expect he will be. If not Chad Jackson, we need more help at WR than RB IMO...

With our offensive line we dont need a stud RB to run the ball well.

How many D linemen do we have on the roster? Do you think the coaching staff is happy with what they did last year? I read somewhere that they were pleased with the pressure they put on the QB last year (even with a lack of sacks). They did alter a lot of passes with pressure...just ask Tom Brady. He got knocked down A LOT against us. I really think Shanny is happy with them...I am not, but that doesn't matter...after all, we are trying to predict what Sundquist and Shanahan are going to do.....therefore, no DL with the first pick IMO.
    I am beginning to see that we need a pass-catching TE in the fold...maybe we go that way? V Davis looks good, but I like the kid from USC too..he would be a stretch at 15, which probably means that we will pick him there. LOL.
    I really think we need to do something about third down and red zone offense...maybe a TE would help...but I really like us taking a posession reciever somewhere. We already have Lelie as a deep threat...we don't need another one.

The reason I say the deep threat is how much longer is Roddie gonna last? And Lelie has not lived up to the billing of a 1st round pick.

I see your point, Straz...if you take away the ONE complete game he had last year, it looks like Lelie can only catch fly route bombs. He may not live up to his billing as a first rounder, but he is a pretty good deep threat. Maybe Heimerdinger will use him differently than Kubes did...He showed in the Raiders(?) game that he could be effective as a primary target...so maybe he uses Lelie similar to the way Rod is used and drafts another reciever as a new primary deep threat in the role Lelie had last year? That might work...hmmm