Moulds to Denver!

I just read that E Moulds has major intrest in Denver followed by KC and the Jets.I would be excited to see him come to Denver as long as we dont pay an arm and leg for him..I also read he is conidered a WR in the same was as Eddy Mac was,sort of a clutch kind of WR..What do you all think about it?I am sure the topic has come up before here but it seems more real now I guess is why I am asking.

Thanks for any input.

Id like to see him here in denver. another solid reciever is what we need. do you have a link to the story, man?

If you take what I have to say seriously, then I'm embarrassed for you.

Quote Originally Posted by BANJOPICKER1
    I just read that E Moulds has major intrest in Denver followed by KC and the Jets.I would be excited to see him come to Denver as long as we dont pay an arm and leg for him..I also read he is conidered a WR in the same was as Eddy Mac was,sort of a clutch kind of WR..What do you all think about it?I am sure the topic has come up before here but it seems more real now I guess is why I am asking.

Thanks for any input.
    Does this mean the Texans are now out of the race, because I read this yesterday:

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/...t/3749828.html

Adopted Bronco - Emmanuel Sanders

Well since this is in the Rumor mill, I have given Mike Shanahan the go ahead to sign Eric Moulds for the right dollar amount. He would be excellent in Denver. I have to disagree with you Banjo.......Eric Moulds is a much better reciever than Eddy Mac. Eddy Mac was good.
    Emancipate your mind!
    The People's Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Emancipator
    Well since this is in the Rumor mill, I have given Mike Shanahan the go ahead to sign Eric Moulds for the right dollar amount. He would be excellent in Denver. I have to disagree with you Banjo.......Eric Moulds is a much better reciever than Eddy Mac. Eddy Mac was good.
    I would imagine they are both good as they both are E Ms and I'm sure you would agree anyone named EM has got to be the best

Adopted Bronco - Emmanuel Sanders

Quote Originally Posted by Jaws
    I would imagine they are both good as they both are E Ms and I'm sure you would agree anyone named EM has got to be the best
    I sure do!

*E-Man*
    Emancipate your mind!
    The People's Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Emancipator

I am all for bringing Moulds on board because it would keep us from wasting a first round pick on a receiver. To say that moulds is better then eddie mac is a farce!!! First off I know for sure that moulds dosnt run block like Eddie did because the only player in the league right now that blocks from the WR posistion like Edddie is Hines Ward. Secondly Eddie mac was never suspended for pretty much being a selfish brat. Eddie mac was the consamate profesional and would do anything it took to help his team win games including going over the middle and constantly getting rocked but continuesley holding onto the ball. There is much more that goes into being a good reciever then catches, yards, and td's & Eddie mac was great at everything that there arn't stats for.

Thanks to dbfan2007 for sig

This is why I put this in the rumor mill area,I just found this on KFFL..Funny how the rumor mill works...

Broncos | Team not interested in Moulds?
    Mon, 27 Mar 2006 06:27:03 -0800

Bill Williamson, of the Denver Post, reports even though the Denver Broncos are one of the teams mentioned as having interest from Buffalo Bills WR Eric Moulds, there are indications the Broncos are not interested. The only way Denver would be attracted to Moulds is if his price tag was much lower than it currently is which doesn't appear likely.

http://www.kffl.com/hotw/nfl

Quote Originally Posted by BANJOPICKER1
    This is why I put this in the rumor mill area,I just found this on KFFL..Funny how the rumor mill works...

Broncos | Team not interested in Moulds?
    Mon, 27 Mar 2006 06:27:03 -0800

Bill Williamson, of the Denver Post, reports even though the Denver Broncos are one of the teams mentioned as having interest from Buffalo Bills WR Eric Moulds, there are indications the Broncos are not interested. The only way Denver would be attracted to Moulds is if his price tag was much lower than it currently is which doesn't appear likely.

http://www.kffl.com/hotw/nfl
    This sucks as I would like Moulds as a 2nd/3rd receiver.

This all seems eerily familiar.....