Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 53
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    where the hills touch heaven
    Posts
    15,880
    Quote Originally Posted by LDB
    What's all the hub-bub? They all seem to be true and are rather humorous. No need to get your panties in a bunch over something so trivial.

    Although, TDK is right, I doubt that many of them occur only in America.


    its weird.......you just post something for the heck of it.........and some people get bent....its not like i wrote it or said this is the facts, its just for fun, and i guess some people have a shallow nerve,or no sense of humor

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Louisville, Ky.
    Posts
    10,152
    Quote Originally Posted by arapaho
    its weird.......you just post something for the heck of it.........and some people get bent....its not like i wrote it or said this is the facts, its just for fun, and i guess some people have a shallow nerve,or no sense of humor
    Ding ding ding ding!

    We have a winner.
    HEAR ME ROAR!

    Thanks to Freyaka for the great sig!

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    West Des Moines, Iowa
    Posts
    8,055
    Quote Originally Posted by arapaho
    its weird.......you just post something for the heck of it.........and some people get bent....its not like i wrote it or said this is the facts, its just for fun, and i guess some people have a shallow nerve,or no sense of humor

    Yes, everyone knows me on this board as having no sense of humor.

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    where the hills touch heaven
    Posts
    15,880
    Quote Originally Posted by The Dark Knight
    Yes, everyone knows me on this board as having no sense of humor.

    i was referring to the guys saying if i dont like america then i should leave it

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    West Des Moines, Iowa
    Posts
    8,055
    Quote Originally Posted by arapaho
    i was referring to the guys saying if i dont like america then i should leave it


    Ohhh I see.

    My apologies.

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    where the hills touch heaven
    Posts
    15,880
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoDeyBengals
    Ding ding ding ding!

    We have a winner.


    a boobie prize?

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Auburndale, FL
    Posts
    14,521
    4. Only in America......do people order double cheeseburgers, large fries, and a diet coke.
    Gotta watch those calories...

    Adopted by: Peanut

    "You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
    -Sean Payton


  8. #23
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Evergreen State
    Posts
    6,640
    I found the humor in most of those, and yes they are true of most americans.

    Lighten up people.

    This seems to be the beverage of choice...........




    Funny thread arapaho!

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Louisville, Ky.
    Posts
    10,152
    Quote Originally Posted by arapaho
    a boobie prize?
    Only if you lack a sense of humor.
    HEAR ME ROAR!

    Thanks to Freyaka for the great sig!

  10. #25
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    2,313
    Quote Originally Posted by arapaho
    again my coffee drinking friend.......hence the part in the title.....now get this...where i say "is it true"



    now i think i'll have a cup
    oooh, im sorry, i misread it. Im from norway so im not so good i english. How bout instead of coffee i order round of cold ones
    http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll81/impairedbobcat/newvegasvaultboy2.png?t=1287299316

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    where the hills touch heaven
    Posts
    15,880
    Quote Originally Posted by Broncosfreak_56
    oooh, im sorry, i misread it. Im from norway so im not so good i english. How bout instead of coffee i order round of cold ones


    i'll take a snake river draft please

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    where the hills touch heaven
    Posts
    15,880
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoDeyBengals
    Only if you lack a sense of humor.

    aparently im as serious as a stick in the butt.....and should leave the country


    ok dey you win the prize

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    PHX
    Posts
    225
    Quote Originally Posted by arapaho
    aparently im as serious as a stick in the butt.....and should leave the country


    ok dey you win the prize
    ok big grin buddy....the border is open,the planes are waiting....see ya.....

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    where the hills touch heaven
    Posts
    15,880
    Quote Originally Posted by all DENVER
    ok big grin buddy....the border is open,the planes are waiting....see ya.....



    oh no, big scary noob wants me gone!!! whatever shall i do


    sorry as i said before my family has been here for thousands of years, and i see no reason to leave because you

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    PHX
    Posts
    225
    Quote Originally Posted by arapaho
    oh no, big scary noob wants me gone!!! whatever shall i do


    sorry as i said before my family has been here for thousands of years, and i see no reason to leave because you
    bęte noob....

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •