Ain't it the truth...

Pretty funny FoxTrot today, thought I'd share it with those who don't read the strip...it seems to be pretty accurate, as far as the amount of thought that goes into writing Boondocks "comics".

Quote Originally Posted by Big Buck 1981
    Pretty funny FoxTrot today, thought I'd share it with those who don't read the strip...

Yes, it is the truth... Hillary is a witch.
    Thanks, Reid!

Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

Quote Originally Posted by LordTrychon

Yes, it is the truth... Hillary is a witch.
    ...and Bush is a tool.

Talk about not knowing what the hell they're talking about.

Boondocks are funny comics. The past 5 i've read haven't had a hint of politics in them, but whatever.

I guess they're funny if you think the white man is to blame for every problem in the world. That's just my take though. I'm also disgusted that someone would make a cartoon out of such a humor deprived strip. And just because Aaron hasn't done anything political in about 4 days doesn't mean it's not a political cartoon. I distinctly remember about 3/4 of the Adult Swim commercials for Boondocks having content deriding conservatives and the president...wonder why that is.

I guess they're funny if you think the white man is to blame for every problem in the world. That's just my take though. I'm also disgusted that someone would make a cartoon out of such a humor deprived strip. And just because Aaron hasn't done anything political in about 4 days doesn't mean it's not a political cartoon. I distinctly remember about 3/4 of the Adult Swim commercials for Boondocks having content deriding conservatives and the president...wonder why that is.
    So posting a cartoon about white people thinking black people all have the same mindset is better?

Quote Originally Posted by RoorRipper
    So posting a cartoon about white people thinking black people all have the same mindset is better?
    I don't see that it does that...what the FoxTrot cartoon is saying that the alleged humor found in Boondocks cartoons is so simple, any fool with a pen and paper can do it.

What some people fail to recognize is that the comic lampoons both sides. Huey isn't immune to ridicule when McGruder is making his jokes.

I like the Boondocks.

I also like the comic strip you posted, Big Buck.
    HEAR ME ROAR!

Thanks to Freyaka for the great sig!

Quote Originally Posted by WhoDeyBengals
    What some people fail to recognize is that the comic lampoons both sides. Huey isn't immune to ridicule when McGruder is making his jokes.

I like the Boondocks.

I also like the comic strip you posted, Big Buck.
    I guess to be fair, Boondocks has its moments of humor, it just doesn't appeal to me most of the time.