Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Detroit--Trade Up?

From another board:

As much as I respect your opinion, The word around here in Detroit is Hawk, Huff or trade.. Rumors are rampet that Detroit is trying to trade the pick, along with (Mike Williams) to Denver, for the 15th and 22nd pick. I personaly can't see that happening. If Cutler is there, I wouldn't be surprised to see the Lions draft him either. I enjoy your picks
    Apparently it was an email from a Detroit fan. Hmmm...

I wouldn't mind that at all, frankly. Of course, it's probably a completely unfounded rumor. But hey, it's still 30 days 'til the draft, and it's BORING 'round here...

Wow, that would be a huge trade! We'd get the 9th pick this year and the 10th pick last year in return for the 15th and 22nd this year. Not only that, but Mike Williams fills a big need and could really do some great things here.
    A proponent of Denver drafting Cutler since 10/05.

So naturally, my Adopt-A-Bronco is Jay Cutler!

Nice!

Quote Originally Posted by WABronco
    From another board:

Apparently it was an email from a Detroit fan. Hmmm...

I wouldn't mind that at all, frankly. Of course, it's probably a completely unfounded rumor. But hey, it's still 30 days 'til the draft, and it's BORING 'round here...
    I agree....but honestly if that trade was offered.....I'd jump on that like I'd jump on your sister! just kidding...she may be cute but it's a family show

Mike Williams is a great WR and that 1 season will really help...and then to move from #15 up to #9....why the hell not.

That would be a crazy move by Detroit.

Just looking at it on the surface without even digging deep, it seems preposterous.

Does Williams have some injury or have they just gone sour on him?

Denver would be smart to grab that one if offered, but that seems like a ridiculous rumor.

Professional Hell Raiser.
    Hate to break it to Detroit but Hawk ain't getting by the 2nd pick. Looks like Huff is their best bet.

Quote Originally Posted by Road_Apples
    That would be a crazy move by Detroit.

Just looking at it on the surface without even digging deep, it seems preposterous.

Does Williams have some injury or have they just gone sour on him?

Denver would be smart to grab that one if offered, but that seems like a ridiculous rumor.
    Hey, remember the guy who is running that team right now is the most retarded, incompetent, unpopular GM in the league. He makes Ted Thompson and Al Davis look like personnel geniuses. Matt Millen might just be dumb enough to consider a trade like this.
    A proponent of Denver drafting Cutler since 10/05.

So naturally, my Adopt-A-Bronco is Jay Cutler!

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoChicken
    Hey, remember the guy who is running that team right now is the most retarded, incompetent, unpopular GM in the league. He makes Ted Thompson and Al Davis look like personnel geniusesDon't forget Daniel Snyder. . Matt Millen might just be dumb enough to consider a trade like this.
    ----------------

that would be nice but will 9 fill a need? cuz i think mario will be gone by then right? and cant remember but vernon might be gone at six? does that sound right? so who would we get a 9 if they are gone?

Quote Originally Posted by underrated29
    that would be nice but will 9 fill a need? cuz i think mario will be gone by then right? and cant remember but vernon might be gone at six? does that sound right? so who would we get a 9 if they are gone?
    Michael Huff possibly, or if Denver has an umsion that Philly is going to take Jackson.

Quote Originally Posted by underrated29
    Haloti Ngata, Michael Huff, Jay Cutler, Vince Young, Broderick Bunkley, and Vernon Davis are all possibilities at 9...

I hope that rumor becomes reality. Basically, if we were to get Rogers or one of the Williams, with the ninth pick, it would be a coo. The only problem is that we would likely be a few picks short for Davis, but you would get the best faller of any of the elite players, possibly Ngata, or even be in a position to grab Brod Bunkley, since he has skyrocketed up charts.

Quote Originally Posted by OhNoKoolAid
    I hope that rumor becomes reality. Basically, if we were to get Rogers or one of the Williams, with the ninth pick, it would be a coo. The only problem is that we would likely be a few picks short for Davis, but you would get the best faller of any of the elite players, possibly Ngata, or even be in a position to grab Brod Bunkley, since he has skyrocketed up charts.
    I know. Drool...

I'm going to be on the edge of my seat after every pick...waiting for the Commish to say there's been a trade.

That acually is a pretty fair deal for detroit, if not in favor of detroit. Wasnt Mike Williams a bust last year, not fast enough or tough enough? coming to Denver would help, instead of being stuck on Detroit, but I would almost rather just give up our 15th an 2nd rounder for there 9th instead.

Quote Originally Posted by broncobuss
    That acually is a pretty fair deal for detroit, if not in favor of detroit. Wasnt Mike Williams a bust last year, not fast enough or tough enough? coming to Denver would help, instead of being stuck on Detroit, but I would almost rather just give up our 15th an 2nd rounder for there 9th instead.
    I think I'd give the entire Detroit team ('cept the QB) a pass for last year.

Quote Originally Posted by WABronco
    I think I'd give the entire Detroit team ('cept the QB) a pass for last year.
    True.............