Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

What do you have against the president?

Okay here's the question. Choice number 1: post what you have against the president. Choice number two: post that you are for the president.

I like president Bush
    Long live the Broncos
    Member of lagpa.

http://img55.imageshack.us/img55/6310/champsaq1qy1.png Thanks Reid!
    My adopt-a-bronco!!! I used to be very proud now that has all changed. Now I am perfect!
    John 3:16 for God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son that whosoever beleiveth in him should not perish but have everlasting life.

Quote Originally Posted by broncolitis
    Okay here's the question. Choice number 1: post what you have against the president. Choice number two: post that you are for the president.

I like president Bush
    So choice number two doesn't have to explain their stance, but choice number one does.

(First use of the smilie.)
    My adopted fan is dogfish

. . . . . . . . . . .
    . Post Your Artwork .
    . . . . . . . . . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Archimedes Owl
    So choice number two doesn't have to explain their stance, but choice number one does.

(First use of the smilie.)
    If your for somone you could make an endless list of things you like about them If your against them you usually have a select list of reasons you don't like him.

1. I like his desicion to go into Iraq.
    2. I like the way that he is not afraid to say he is a christian.
    3. I like the way he has made tax cuts.
    4. I like his choices for the supreme court.
    5. I like his position on gays and abortion.
    6. I liked the way he stood behind Chenney in the hunting accident.
    Long live the Broncos
    Member of lagpa.

http://img55.imageshack.us/img55/6310/champsaq1qy1.png Thanks Reid!
    My adopt-a-bronco!!! I used to be very proud now that has all changed. Now I am perfect!
    John 3:16 for God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son that whosoever beleiveth in him should not perish but have everlasting life.

Yet another Bush thread? See my current Bush thread. My reasons for disliking him are too numerous and have been expressed ad nauseum elsewhere.
    HEAR ME ROAR!

Thanks to Freyaka for the great sig!

Too redneck for me,
    not the best speaker in the world,
    I havent seen any real improvements since he has taken office (but I guess I havent been looking too hard),
    I think his reasoning for war with Iraq was self interest based (although sadam did need to get dethroned)

but all in all, I dont hate him. I just think there could be someone out there that could do a much better job.

Plus I lost alot of respect for him doing the last debates. He acted like a child, in my opinion.
    ---IZAAK

I don't like the way...

1. Keeps playing nice with the muslims (take the gloves off and get this battle won)

2. He keeps saying islam is peacefull (When it is based on the death of all who do not convert to their cult)

3. He is handling the open borders.
    4. How he tries to play nice with the new communist party in America.
    5. How he left no room for anyone to grow under him.
    6. Because of number five a communist will get back in The White House and go back to destroying are military and our intelligence department.

7. Because of number six, we will have an attack worse than 9/11 here in
    The United States.

8. He continues to ignor china's military build up which will be directed at us when they are ready.

those are just a few things. With that stated, he is still better than the traitor john kerry.
    [url=http://www.dvdaficionado.com/dvds.html?cat=1&id=the+hebrew+hammer]The Hebrew Hammer's DVD Collection[/url]

Reggie Bush IR watch-( 5 mins into practice and he pulls up lame.)

What will happen when he gets hit by the men in practice.

communism has only killed 100 million people. Let's give it another chance.

Quote Originally Posted by Dry Kill Logic
    I don't like the way...

1. Keeps playing nice with the muslims (take the gloves off and get this battle won)

2. He keeps saying islam is peacefull (When it is based on the death of all who do not convert to their cult)

Obviously, you know very little about Islam... It is a major sin to force anyone to convert to Islam. and also, 90% of all Muslims are peaceful and have nothing to do with terrorism.

and if you want to look at religions with force conversions, look at the Christians for the years 1000-1800's
    ---IZAAK

But we are not going to hijack this thread into an anti muslim thread... Ill start a new one for that...
    ---IZAAK

Quote Originally Posted by broncolitis
    If your for somone you could make an endless list of things you like about them If your against them you usually have a select list of reasons you don't like him.

1. I like his desicion to go into Iraq.
    2. I like the way that he is not afraid to say he is a christian.
    3. I like the way he has made tax cuts.
    4. I like his choices for the supreme court.
    5. I like his position on gays and abortion.
    6. I liked the way he stood behind Chenney in the hunting accident.
    Well, it is no easier to come up with reasons to like him than to dislike him. It stands that you only asked people who dislike him to explain themselves while not asking the same of people who like him.

It's an unfair double standard.

As for the reasons that somebody likes or dislikes what someone has done in office, it is usually very complicated and all of the reasons will not fit into one post.

As it stands, there are things that I like and things that I dislike about Bush and what he's done.

1. I don't mind his decision to go into Iraq. I am of the opinion that the Iraqi dictatorship was abusive of human rights and shouldn't have been given free reign to develop weapons of mass destruction. Particularly after gassing the Kurds as they did and attacking Kuwait as they did.

On the other hand, I think he could have done a better job of building up support for the cause and it would have been nice if he didn't spread our troops so thin. I've heard reports that the power of the Taliban is now increasing in Afghanistan and other reports of examples of injustice of the current Afghanistan government.

2. I don't mind that he's a Christian, but I worry when he says that he answers directly to his god. As somebody who thinks that the christian god probably doesn't exist, it makes me worry that perhaps he is either manipulating us on a basis that people can't really question or that he may even be insane. Even most christians that I know haven't heard the voice of god, so I question if he has.

3. I like tax cuts personally. They are great for my pocketbook, but when he has given tax cuts he's given greater ones to the rich. Beyond that, he hasn't really been fiscally responsible. Deficit spending isn't such a bad thing. If it causes the economy to grow fast enough, it can actually decrease the deficit as a percentage of GDP all while actually increasing it. Still, he has been deficit spending more than I consider advisable. He has spent more than I'd prefer all while cutting taxes. Where he has made cuts, it's been too often in the areas of scientific research which I find vital to the improvement of our country. (Well, he's not soley in charge of the budget, but in my mind, he's been part of the problem and not part of the solution.)

4. I don't like his choices for the Supreme Court.

5. I don't care for his intolerance of others.

6. I don't like that he surrounds himself with staff members that will rarely provide a dissenting viewpoint and thereby is in less of a position to impartial. Of course, I don't care whether he stuck up for Cheney or not.
    Last edited by Archimedes Owl; 04-01-2006 at 11:17 AM.
    My adopted fan is dogfish

. . . . . . . . . . .
    . Post Your Artwork .
    . . . . . . . . . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Dry Kill Logic
    I don't like the way...

3. He is handling the open borders.
    4. How he tries to play nice with the new communist party in America.
    5. How he left no room for anyone to grow under him.
    6. Because of number five a communist will get back in The White House and go back to destroying are military and our intelligence department.

7. Because of number six, we will have an attack worse than 9/11 here in
    The United States.

8. He continues to ignor china's military build up which will be directed at us when they are ready.

those are just a few things. With that stated, he is still better than the traitor john kerry.
    It's a good thing I can't give out negative CP's.
    HEAR ME ROAR!

Thanks to Freyaka for the great sig!

Dislike:

* the dishonesty of his administration
    * the way that he does not give a turd about the rest of the world when America is a major polluter.
    * the way that he claims to be doing God's work
    * the federal deficit
    * stance on abortion and homosexuality

Those are a few of the things, I won't go into detail because I'm too tired and it's really flogging a dead horse.

Elvon Millervil eat grues for breakfast.

Pey-Pey to Bey-Bey for the Tey-Dey.

Worst President in the History of the United States
    Complete Idiot and Corporate Puppet
    Every Thing he does Favors Big Buisness and Helps Destroy the Enviroment even more
    He is not a Christian, ( From the Bible: A rich man cannot get into Heaven, Thou shalt not Lie) Anyone that holds a high ranking office can not be a true Christian because part of their job is to lie thru their teeth, Christians dont Lie, this guy is one big fat lie from top to bottom.
    Draft Dodger

Took office and rolled up a record debt like this country has never seen before
    Dropped the Ball twice when when the country needed him the most, 9/11 and Katrina
    Turned 9/11 into his own personal 'Oil War' and just forgot about the people that really are behind 9/11
    Home Land Secrurity is a Joke, he wont fence up the borders because he doesnt want his big buisness buddies to miss out on all that cheap labor comming across the borders late at night.
    I could go on and on but whats the point, he isnt going anywhere for a few more years, i would like to say this though, this is a great country when you can express your views about some one holding office as high as the president weither it be good or bad and If someone as Bad as Bush can be elected the president of the united states 'TWICE' then truly this is a great counrty to live in because that just proves anything can happen here, maybe next election if we get stuck with a republican it will be a good republican like John MCain, i dont want any Di ck Chenneys or Trent Lotts in their picking up where Bush left off, i would perfer a Democrat but i dont think any of the ones worth a damn are even running next time.
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."

His ability to make good decisions, other than that, what a great guy.

He dosent call it a war in Iraq but people continiue to die.

I Hate Bush

Thanks Blondie for the Sig

i hate bush

he has lowerd the nationl IQ to 60..

I still miss the blue background.