Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by broncolitis
    5. I like his position on gays and abortion.

What exactly is to like about his position on these issues? His narrow scope and belief that government should get involved to strip rights from citizens rather than empower them?

Yeah, that's real respectable.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff_bronc_fan
    What exactly is to like about his position on these issues? His narrow scope and belief that government should get involved to strip rights from citizens rather than empower them?

Yeah, that's real respectable.
    Unless your a fruitcake yourself you had better explain here!!
    Long live the Broncos
    Member of lagpa.

http://img55.imageshack.us/img55/6310/champsaq1qy1.png Thanks Reid!
    My adopt-a-bronco!!! I used to be very proud now that has all changed. Now I am perfect!
    John 3:16 for God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son that whosoever beleiveth in him should not perish but have everlasting life.

I dislike that many foreigners have a better grasp of the english language than the man that represents our country to the world.
    http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g2...e310/gagne.jpg
    "The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Unless your a fruitcake yourself you had better explain here!!

I won't even justify your ignorance with an explanation... Not worth my time.

[QUOTE=Archimedes Owl]Well, it is no easier to come up with reasons to like him than to dislike him. It stands that you only asked people who dislike him to explain themselves while not asking the same of people who like him.

2. I don't mind that he's a Christian, but I worry when he says that he answers directly to his god. As somebody who thinks that the christian god probably doesn't exist, it makes me worry that perhaps he is either manipulating us on a basis that people can't really question or that he may even be insane. Even most christians that I know haven't heard the voice of god, so I question if he has.

Not trying to hammer you for bringing up 'Bush is a Christian' thing because everybody and his brother seems to think this guy is a 'God Fearing Christain' because he has lied about being one from as far back as i can remember, and normally i dont try to judge people but when they keep throwing it out that they are 'christan' all the time it starts me to thinking why do they keep saying it like it somehow makes screwing the country up alright because he is 'Christian' In the Bible it says 'thou shalt not Kill' and thats why he is against Abortion its not because more registered voters are against abortion its because it says in the bible not to kill, Yet when he was the Govenor or Texas he let alot of Death row inmates die when he had the power to stay their execution, he never saved one, Real Christians are taught no matter what, dont Kill and always forgive no matter how hard it is. If he was a Christian he would have just let them do life in prison and let god punish them when they died even if they deserved to be put to death, me im all for the Death Penility but thats ok because i dont go around calling myself a 'Christian' if i did id act like one.
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."

Okay here's the question. Choice number 1: post what you have against the president.
    I have nothing against George W Bush and I pray to God I never do have anything against him.

Bush cooties
    President of the GPA, Head of Mainland Europe Chapter

formerly Officially Adopted by saltybuggah
    I adopted Skywalker

I have been adopted by Chris Wade

Quote Originally Posted by muse
    Dislike:

* the dishonesty of his administration
    * the way that he does not give a turd about the rest of the world when America is a major polluter.
    * the way that he claims to be doing God's work
    * the federal deficit
    * stance on abortion and homosexuality

Those are a few of the things, I won't go into detail because I'm too tired and it's really flogging a dead horse.
    *Proven where? In the medias' bias?
    *Like it's the first time?
    *What's wrong with that?
    *This affects you how?
    *Supporting innocent life and morality is wrong?
    "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
    tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
    men."

-- Samuel Adams

Jacks RULE!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by rcsodak
    *Proven where? In the medias' bias?
    *Like it's the first time?
    *What's wrong with that?
    *This affects you how?
    1.) Hi, I don't like to watch the news *ostrich*
    2.) That makes it okay?
    3.) Not everyone in this country is religious, you know.
    4.) It affects EVERYONE. It would take a moron to believe it doesn't.
    5.) Your morality. Not mine.
    HEAR ME ROAR!

Thanks to Freyaka for the great sig!

Quote Originally Posted by Dry Kill Logic
    6. Because of number five a communist will get back in The White House and go back to destroying are military and our intelligence department.

We've never had a communist president..go ahead and check.
    http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g2...e310/gagne.jpg
    "The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

all I will add is he did get reelected and the thought of Kerrey's lush rich old lady being the first lady made me ill....

and thats all I got to say about that as I don't talk politics except with my hubby...

Quote Originally Posted by KCLadyFan
    all I will add is he did get reelected and the thought of Kerrey's lush rich old lady being the first lady made me ill....

and thats all I got to say about that as I don't talk politics except with my hubby...
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________

You based your vote on the First Lady ? LOL

Only in America.

Quote Originally Posted by Superchop7
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________

You based your vote on the First Lady ? LOL

Only in America.

no I did not base my vote on the first lady but if I did...that would of been a good reason....she is a lush...
    Last edited by KCLadyFan; 04-02-2006 at 10:47 AM.

no I did not base my vote on the first lady but if I did...that would of been a good reason....she is a lush...
    Oookay.

I have another reason to dislike Bush - he's throwing out the first pitch at the Reds game tomorrow, and I'm going to have to get there like 3 hours earlier than I normally would just so I can get through security in time for the game. On top of that, it's supposed to be a good chance of rain tomorrow, and because he's there, we can't bring umbrellas into the stadium.

Shouldn't he be working or something?
    HEAR ME ROAR!

Thanks to Freyaka for the great sig!

WHat do you base that conclusion on?

I have basically disliked and mistrusted every politician I have voted for.

At least I am not biased!

Quote Originally Posted by rcsodak
    Morality is subjective to culture.