Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

what if bailey never got hurt????

Do you all think if bailey never would have gotten hurt he would've been less impressive as he was???? do you think he would have broken his interception record???? and now for the next season do you think he will break it again????
    [QUOTE][IMG]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j126/lubanks/champ6tv-1.png[/IMG][/QUOTE]

lets go team

champ has shown that...its a mistake to throw his way...SD..the Pats..and Dallas learned the hard way...yes if they throw the ball his way more then last season I believe he can break his record
    [SIGPIC]wowser[/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by onechance
    Do you all think if bailey never would have gotten hurt he would've been less impressive as he was???? do you think he would have broken his interception record???? and now for the next season do you think he will break it again????

If he wouldn't have gotten injured, he would have been a lot scarier to other teams than he was. Teams game plan around him, and those that don't...pay. His numbers would have been had he not gotten hurt. And yes I do believe next year will be even better!
    Ready for the friggen season already!

Quote Originally Posted by Giveemlove
    If he wouldn't have gotten injured, he would have been a lot scarier to other teams than he was. Teams game plan around him, and those that don't...pay. His numbers would have been had he not gotten hurt. And yes I do believe next year will be even better!
    Actually I think some of the INTS/INT opportunities can be attributed to his injury. Teams knew he was injured, and they though he might be gimpy, so they tested him. Unfortunately for them, no injury is going to stop Champ from being the best corner in the NFL. He gives QBs headaches, and I don't see why he can't break it again next season.

Quote Originally Posted by The|Snake#16
    Actually I think some of the INTS/INT opportunities can be attributed to his injury. Teams knew he was injured, and they though he might be gimpy, so they tested him. Unfortunately for them, no injury is going to stop Champ from being the best corner in the NFL. He gives QBs headaches, and I don't see why he can't break it again next season.
    Agreed

Now, the nice thing about the cornerbacks is the performance of our rookies, they have been a nice addition to Bailey the Great!

Bailey is gonna be a monster AGAIN this season.
    Ready for the friggen season already!

haha thats tru
    "If you fumble the ball, I will break off my foot in your John Brown hind parts; and then you will run a mile."My Adopted bronc is Duke Ihenacho

lol denver always has two games against the raiders....theres about 5 picks for him right there.....

welcome philip rivers....meet champ bailey.....

the only reason the Deltha Oneal got so many picks last year was because he played the NFC North.....

Who knows what the season holds for Denver and for Champ
    "I'm also serious when I say: You can't stop Elvis Dumervil; you can only hope to contain him." -Peter King-

-The best in the business-

Are you guys crazy?

How can you get on here building up Bailey when he absolutely sucked when it
    counted most against the Steelers. He not only was not a factor, but tipped a
    very interceptable ball right into the hands of a Pittsburgh receiver. Let's
    face it, he is awesome during the regular season. He even played good against the Patriots, even if he did almost commit a huge brainfart at the end. But,
    the real stars do it when it is all on the line. Look at Vanderjagt, his numbers
    are phenominal, but is 0-2 in playoff gamewinners or gametieing field goals.
    Champ, along with Lynch, should of had the game of their lives, but played
    a mediocre game at best when it counted the most. The same happened to
    Hasselbeck and Stevens of the Seahawks. When it was all on the line, they
    have an off game. Yes, one could argue that Brady hasn't won every year, but
    three Super Bowls in five years is phenominal. All I am saying, is until Bailey
    does it when the chips are down, he is simply mediocre to me.

Quote Originally Posted by hornell3
    face it, he is awesome during the regular season. He even played good against the Patriots, even if he did almost commit a huge brainfart at the end. But,
    the real stars do it when it is all on the line. Look at Vanderjagt, his numbers
    I believe it is you that is crazy my friend.

Baily was attempting to intercept the ball when Hines Ward made a AMAZING play by breaking it up (knocking Baily down in the process) and then he was able to catch the own tip he made. It was a freak accident of plays.

And the whole team played horrible in the Steelers game, the only person who seemed to show up that day was Sauerbrun. Blaming Lynch and Baily just isn't fair when the loss was because of no offensive production and poor all around defensive play. Sure Baily fudged up on that double move in the end zone, but EVERY corner in the history of the NFL makes mistakes, and simply because they can't turn off their mistakes come playoffs doesn't make then mediocre, but normal NFL stars.

Quote Originally Posted by hornell3
    Wow, i usually dont post anymore but this one deserves a response. Champ played a very good game against the steelers. You have to remember our sucess in pass defense relies on the qb pressure that our d line gives them. So our ENTIRE defense had "brainfart" against the steelers. and another thing if you recal the game so vivdly you should remember that Foxworth was getting abused. They took advantage of our weak spots and barely threw it champs way.
    [IMG]http://img355.imageshack.us/img355/4861/lb0rp.jpg[/IMG]

^^^made by OrangeShadow

It's annoying whenever I brag about Bailey people always talk about Chad Johnson two years ago and the T.O. juke.

Two plays in two years. That's all they have?!

Champ is the man I hope he stays healthy.

Quote Originally Posted by RoorRipper
    It's annoying whenever I brag about Bailey people always talk about Chad Johnson two years ago and the T.O. juke.

Two plays in two years. That's all they have?!

Champ is the man I hope he stays healthy.
    Champ was Mr. Clutch last year - hands down. How many times did he turn a game around that would lead the team to victory?

He proved to me last year, he is THE elite CB in the NFL.

Yes I think Champ would have still broken his own career high in ints. The reason being is that Coyer wanted him playing off his man more even before he got hurt. It was done for two reasons. 1. Champ is very good at reading the qb and by playing off it gives him a little extra time to do so. 2. It allowed Bailey to get a better break on the ball.
    John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

http://img129.imageshack.us/img129/2...iamssigwj2.jpg

Thanks Snk16

I wouldn't question that. He did well, and let's not question why.

Sig made by me. Click top sig to view my Graphics Portfolio.

There are three things you can expect in life:

1. Death
    2. Taxes
    3. The Ball Being Picked Off by Champ Bailey

well wut if he got out for the rest of the season? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
    "If you fumble the ball, I will break off my foot in your John Brown hind parts; and then you will run a mile."My Adopted bronc is Duke Ihenacho