Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    He did 1 damn event???
    He was over wieght and did 3 more lifts then the USC punter???
    All that time to get ready and money to be made???
    What a Turd!!!
    Someone will still draft him to high(Carolina,Indy,Pitt) but he'll be a bust as far as 1st round picks go.
    1a Chad Jackson WR Florida
    1b Laurence Maroney RB Minnesota
    2 Daryl Tapp De Virginia Tech
    4comp Dusty Dvoracek DT Oklahoma
    4 Greg Blue S Georgia
    4 Brandon Marshall WR Central Florida
    6 Chris Gocong De Cal-Poly

Quote Originally Posted by DURANGO BRONCO
    NFL Radio just reported that Lendale White will likely free fall to end of 1st round as he chose to not run the 40 today at the USC Pro Day. Reggie Bush ran 4.3 and 4.7 to solidify his spot in the draft.
    Not a smart move by White unless he was hurt or something, or maybe he just isnt fast as he thinks he should be and would rather have teams guessing about his speed rather then see a poor time on his pro day.
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."

In most mock's drafts White is in the middle anyway.

Here is an interesting article...

http://football.about.com/b/a/2006_04_02.htm

White, on the other hand, might as well have stayed home because the only event he performed in was the bench press. And he was less than impressive in that area to say the least, managing to push the bar up just 15 times. He appeared somewhat out of shape, and didn't run or perform any agility tests because of a lingering hamstring injury he has battled since the NFL combine.

White also made comments that could be construed as complacent by front-office personnel. "I'm the only true big back in the first round, and people who want the physical runner are going to have to look at me," he told reporters.

The problem is, White has yet to run for scouts. And, although he ran well between the tackles in college, his power numbers Sunday did nothing to enhance his image as a power runner. And if teams feel he is leaning on his status as the top-ranked power back to coast into a high first-round selection, they'll be even more inclined to pass on him.

Don't be surprised if Mr. White slips to the end of the first round unless he puts together a decent workout at some point before the draft.

Lendall White is going to cost himself a lot of money if he does not get a better attitude and start taking this draft seriously. He could really slip.

Most NFL teams are looking at CHARACTER plus ability, and this will not help him any.
    Go Broncos!!! - Hosea 10:12

Well he figured he won't fall that far by not running. Because no one will take him when he turns in an 8.5 sec 40 x.
    [url=http://www.dvdaficionado.com/dvds.html?cat=1&id=the+hebrew+hammer]The Hebrew Hammer's DVD Collection[/url]

Reggie Bush IR watch-( 5 mins into practice and he pulls up lame.)

What will happen when he gets hit by the men in practice.

communism has only killed 100 million people. Let's give it another chance.

A little out of place, but if I was a GM I would do what I had to do to get Reggie Bush.
    The more I see the more I see him dominating in the NFL.

Quote Originally Posted by bronco30
    he also gained 8 lbs. since combine day his dad said he was 236 then n wanted to lose more b4 the pro day.....guess he hit buffett instead....

Hahaha, yeah he hit that pretty hard, i guess. I have changed my tune on Mr. White. I feel we should get Maroney or Williams if we draft a back. I really think we should look hard at Tamba Hali.

Only three more reps than the USC punter.

That is pathetic we definitely won't draft him.

Hell I can do 5 reps and I only weigh 165 lbs. Those are terrible numbers and effort from a projected first rounder. He lost a lot of money yesterday.