Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 16 to 29 of 29
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Land of Corn
    Posts
    13,100
    Quote Originally Posted by Broncos86
    prolly cuz u have no sence of humor
    I have a sense of humor but this should be in ABF

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    1,062
    cry me a river, build a bridge, and get over it
    "If you fumble the ball, I will break off my foot in your John Brown hind parts; and then you will run a mile."My Adopted bronc is Duke Ihenacho

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Land of Corn
    Posts
    13,100
    Quote Originally Posted by Broncos86
    cry me a river, build a bridge, and get over it
    Now what?

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    5280 baby!
    Posts
    7,044
    Quote Originally Posted by Snk16
    Kill it and we can have some bacon!

    the earth split open, i looked down below and hell had frozen over. No bacon left on the poor lil guy....it was more like pork chop popsicles.

    EDIT: Oh man...too funny! This silly reply is my 1000 post. fits well with my goofy sense of humor.
    Last edited by Giveemlove; 04-11-2006 at 04:08 PM.
    Ready for the friggen season already!

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    330
    Quote Originally Posted by xX-Bronco-Xx
    Now what?
    i am so adding on to the diss... ok so ur over the bridge right.... welll thats all i got... im sorry
    Canadian broncos fan for life

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    1,062
    i wish i had a cool 1000 post
    "If you fumble the ball, I will break off my foot in your John Brown hind parts; and then you will run a mile."My Adopted bronc is Duke Ihenacho

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    330
    Quote Originally Posted by Broncos86
    i wish i had a cool 1000 post
    yah that would be pretty cool... but id have to spend alot more time here... and i spend enough time round here lol
    Canadian broncos fan for life

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    6,013
    Quote Originally Posted by Broncos86
    prolly cuz u have no sence of humor
    yeah man

    because these lame bacon jokes are very funny

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    330
    Quote Originally Posted by BRONCOS_OWN_U16
    yeah man

    because these lame bacon jokes are very funny
    how can u diss bacon. god whats wrong with u
    Canadian broncos fan for life

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    5280 baby!
    Posts
    7,044
    Need to post something at the top of this thread....IF YOU DON"T HAVE A SENSE OF HUMOR DON"T BOTHER LOOKING! Geez guys, it's just a joke. Calm down
    Ready for the friggen season already!

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Land of Corn
    Posts
    13,100
    Quote Originally Posted by Giveemlove
    Need to post something at the top of this thread....IF YOU DON"T HAVE A SENSE OF HUMOR DON"T BOTHER LOOKING! Geez guys, it's just a joke. Calm down
    Yes but the rumor mill isn't about cracking jokes which it is now.

    Mind as well rename this forum A JOKE THREAD.

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    330
    Quote Originally Posted by xX-Bronco-Xx
    Yes but the rumor mill isn't about cracking jokes which it is now.

    Mind as well rename this forum A JOKE THREAD.
    the forum description is and i quote...."Heard the latest rumors? Get the scoop or start your own."

    now if he wanted to start a rumour that the sky was falling or pigs can fly or what not...doesnt he have a right to do that?
    Canadian broncos fan for life

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    1,062
    Quote Originally Posted by deer_dance9
    the forum description is and i quote...."Heard the latest rumors? Get the scoop or start your own."

    now if he wanted to start a rumour that the sky was falling or pigs can fly or what not...doesnt he have a right to do that?


    hey thanks man
    "If you fumble the ball, I will break off my foot in your John Brown hind parts; and then you will run a mile."My Adopted bronc is Duke Ihenacho

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    330
    Quote Originally Posted by Broncos86
    hey thanks man
    ne time... good thread though lol
    Canadian broncos fan for life

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •