Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Wow, are you really that dumb

You are pathetic, Everyone knows this is McNairs MVP, not mannings, sportscenter even said it, McNair is 5 times better then panning, stats dont mean crap, and head to head dont mean crapy when manning had nothing to do with it, the titans beat them selfs with turn overs! mcnairs is the toughest in the league, he even got the tough man award, he got the mvp and now he is going to get the superbowl mvp award, and your pathetic manning will be winless in the playoffs again come tomorrow.
    [img]http://www.angelfire.com/tn3/sig/airsig.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://jesmatdesigns.com/supersteveleavemypicsalone.jpg[/img]
    #1 True Titan Fan GO TITANS!! SUPERBOWL!

Yada yada yada.... I'll quit trolling & go back to my own board. IF the flaming tacks are fortunate to progress in the playoffs we'll be sure to roll the red carpet out for you, even if we only have a Blue colored ditch.
    I feel sorry for people that don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's the best they'll feel all day. - Frank Sinatra

If you rely on what sportscenter says then there is nothing I can do for you. Stats dont mean crap???? Heres something that does. Billy Volek came in and won when McNair wasnt playing. Tells me its not McNair. It is the team. Good team. Pretty good QB but not on Mannings level. Everyone knows whos MVP it is so that is ok. We have bigger fish to fry so I dont think Manning is even worried. Face it you got beat by the Colts i.e. better team.
    If you still wonder!!! Look at who is the AFC South Champion.

manning is better than Mcnair. hopefully just not tomorrow

both are awesome though

uhhh, why is their a Titan fan on the Broncos board trying to convince people (and himself) that McNair deserves the MVP and Manning doesn't?

Did you watch the same game we all did today?
    From what I saw...3 int's and ended up with a 56.5 qb rating

Crap! Can't believe I let myself get sucked into this thread.

Dred, seen some stupid sh*t come off your keyboard as of late, but must admit your last sentence says it allllllllll!
    "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
    tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
    men."

-- Samuel Adams

Jacks RULE!!!!!!

Originally posted by rcsodak
    Dred, seen some stupid sh*t come off your keyboard as of late, but must admit your last sentence says it allllllllll!
    Hope your not talking about the little "momma joke episode".

Originally posted by dred
    Hope your not talking about the little "momma joke episode".
    yo mama...er..uh..nevermind.
    Quote Originally Posted by boltzpride619 View Post
    What's so funny is seeing all this mess that the Donks and the fans have placed on themselves. Can you say Raiders.

Quote Originally Posted by RunByDesign View Post
    True comedy is observing the Self Imploding Organization that is the Raiders and then asking yourself this question:

What separates them (Raiders) from us (Chargers)

Answer: Championships.

I was wondering why a Titan fan was here too. There is a reason for Indy fans, a possible reason for Patsies. But for a Titan fan to be here complaining about Manning makes as much sense as the boob who posted about his cowboys this week.
    The Game Day Thread: Year 14 Now in progress.

Yea, since this is a broncos board we really care.............................................. .................

Originally posted by Elway
    I was wondering why a Titan fan was here too. There is a reason for Indy fans, a possible reason for Patsies. But for a Titan fan to be here complaining about Manning makes as much sense as the boob who posted about his cowboys this week.
    It is apparent that he is spamming the internet with his dribble. Now that someone finally smacked Ray Lewis in the mouth, my guess is we'll see a lot more Titan trolls.
    Quote Originally Posted by boltzpride619 View Post
    What's so funny is seeing all this mess that the Donks and the fans have placed on themselves. Can you say Raiders.

Quote Originally Posted by RunByDesign View Post
    True comedy is observing the Self Imploding Organization that is the Raiders and then asking yourself this question:

What separates them (Raiders) from us (Chargers)

Answer: Championships.

Could it be that the Broncos fans are just so cool that all of the other teams feel compelled to impress all of you...
    Nah!

lmao

really ... are you sure, becuase I think I was beginning to get impressed here.... maybe for at least a second or so....
    The Game Day Thread: Year 14 Now in progress.

i'm gonna go ahead and say Bret Favre is the toughest player in the league. he never misses practice and has how many consecutive starts? i bet if McNair's father had died...he def. would not have played.
    [SIZE="6"][IMG]http://img267.imageshack.us/img267/2455/champsigmt9.jpg[/IMG][/SIZE]

[SIZE="6"][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v483/EGhatchie94/DJSignature.jpg[/IMG][/SIZE]

only 14 more hours till the show down in Indy. Im ready.l.l.l.l.l.l.l.l. are you?

What time is it?

Game time. And when its game time, its pain time baby. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!