Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Heinze Field is a very tough place to play, I've been there and the atmosphere is tremendous, the steelers perform everywhere though, as you can see by our terrific away record!
    [FONT=Impact][SIZE=5][COLOR=Yellow]Steel[/COLOR] [COLOR=Black]Curtain[/COLOR] [COLOR=Yellow]Puller[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[IMG]http://img105.imageshack.us/img105/6503/joeyporter8vl.jpg[/IMG]
    JAXnition98

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Soldier
    Heinze Field is a very tough place to play, I've been there and the atmosphere is tremendous, the steelers perform everywhere though, as you can see by our terrific away record!
    I have been there several times (once during a playoff game with the Ravens) and I don't think it gets very loud. It's not the fans (who are fantastic) but the open configuration of the stadium that doesn't trap the noise in.

I agree that Arrowhead is the toughest to play but Invesco is not far behind. I was at the playoff game against the Patriots and there were times i couldnt here people who were sitting right next to me. As far at the title game against Pittsburg i read i think from the rocky mountain news, or maybe the Denver Post that there were over 3,000 steeler fans at invesco that day. It made me .

O well were gonna put a boot in the steelers @$$ this year!

i was there too

i was at the Pats playoff game and the Steelers one. The Pats game was loud as hell, but the Steelers game when it first began was even louder (unbelievable how Invesco was rocking when the game started!).

If only we had scored first that place would've been out of control. but, that hines ward catch (the almost champ int) took the life out of me and about 70,000 others, and it was downhill after that.

i tried to scream but you just can't when you're getting your asses kicked. your heart isn't in it!

Quote Originally Posted by AsianOrange
    I'll take your word for it, the Steelers are notorious to having game tickets. They travel well.

Ever been to PIT. During the winter folks will do anything to get out of there.

Why do you think the airport code for them is PIT.

Quote Originally Posted by Atwater His Ass
    Actually since I live in the Seattle area, I can vouch for Qwest. It's crazy, but wether it's the way the stadium is built or it's close proximity to the water or something else, it's one of the loudest stadiums in the league when the fans decide to get it going. Unfortunately, Seattle has some of the most fickle fans in all of professional sports, so it doesn't reach maximum volume that often.

That is part of my argument is their fair weather fans. They are flaky. If they are not doing well that is not a hard place to play. Arrowhead is hard no matter what and so is Invesco. I think it is tougher to play at heinz field than Qwest.