Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Javon Walker to .......

Take this for what it's worth, cause I don't have a link as of yet, but I read elsewhere that ESPN was just reporting that their are ongoing trade discussions right now between Green Bay and Seattle about a trade that would send Javon Walker to the Seahawks in exchange for the 31st pick in the draft.

We've talked about Javon to the Broncos as a possibility for awhile now, but looks like he's headed elsewhere.

Not happening, sorry, try again

1st rder wow. That is crazy like the fox. I cant imagine this happening, but the worst thing is, if Seattle is even considering it, it will make GB feel at a minimum they can get a 2nd rder from someone.

Quote Originally Posted by ydave77
    1st rder wow. That is crazy like the fox. I cant imagine this happening, but the worst thing is, if Seattle is even considering it, it will make GB feel at a minimum they can get a 2nd rder from someone.
    It's not true.

They already have Bobby Engram, Darrell Jackson, and Koren Robinson... Now they give up their FIRST round pick for another receiver?

Like I said, it's false

Quote Originally Posted by ReleaseTheBeast7
    Not happening, sorry, try again

and you base this on......? I don't know that it's happening either, but I do know that I don't know for sure what talks are being had, do you?

It's not true.

They already have Bobby Engram, Darrell Jackson, and Koren Robinson... Now they give up their FIRST round pick for another receiver?

Like I said, it's false

Actually, they do not have Koren Robinson, he plays for the Vikings. But they did sign Nate Burleson. However, of the guys they have they do not have a true #1 type of guy, as both Jackson and Engram have consistently proven to have the dropsies.

I don't think it makes all that much sense either, but more random transactions have certainly taken place. Walker is better than most who Seattle might get with that pick, and Ted Thompson does still have good relationships in Seattle so there is reason to think they could be having discussions.

Thumbs up Don't be too sure

At this time of year anything is possible. Maybe not probable, but very possible. All the teams are sitting back with their thinking caps on and are trying to outsmart eachother. The Bronco move to #15 is an example of what can be going on behind the scenes. Ya just don't know!!!!

Darrel Jackson......Bobby Engram.....Nate Burleson.......Javon Walker......
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by jletourneau
    Actually, they do not have Koren Robinson, he plays for the Vikings. But they did sign Nate Burleson. However, of the guys they have they do not have a true #1 type of guy, as both Jackson and Engram have consistently proven to have the dropsies.

I don't think it makes all that much sense either, but more random transactions have certainly taken place. Walker is better than most who Seattle might get with that pick, and Ted Thompson does still have good relationships in Seattle so there is reason to think they could be having discussions.
    Yeah, my bad, I keep forgetting wether he went from the Seahawks to the Vikings or from the Vikings to the Seahawks. My bad.

But still, I really don't see any of that happening. It just can't see it.

WTF!?!!?!?!?!?

Dis is cerrazyyy...

They must be running three receivers as their base offense, haa.

Seattle's been in the market for a deep threat at receiver for almost 3 years now, if not longer. From that perspective, it makes sense.

However, as has been pointed out many times already, Seattle has D Jack, Burleson, and Bobby Engram. They've also got DJ Hackett...nothing special yet, but solid.

I can only guess that maybe this means the end of Bobby Engram in Seattle, which would be a very sad thing.

I'll go check out the Seattle boards for anything...

BTW, I trust Jlet's word...

Quote Originally Posted by jletourneau

Not last year, they were anything but the dropsies.

D Jack's a legit no. 1 now...in that offense he's perfect. I stand by my claim that he would've had a better year than Steve Smith and Marvin Harrison had he stayed healthy.

I cannot believe this is true, and until I get a link I can hardly consider this as much as us trading a 1st for a CB.(we're stacked)

Quote Originally Posted by WABronco
    Not last year, they were anything but the dropsies.

D Jack's a legit no. 1 now...in that offense he's perfect. I stand by my claim that he would've had a better year than Steve Smith and Marvin Harrison had he stayed healthy.
    I agree that D Jack is a good #1 (I even have his jersey), but I'm not sure about beating Steve Smith & Harrison #s yet as his offense is more balanced than Indy's or Carolina's.

Imagine if Walker DID go to Seattle: Jackson, Walker, Burleson, and Engram . All with a capable Hasselbeck and Shaun Alexander!!!!

I'm just glad they are not in our division anymore...

Koren Robinson Huh?

It's not true.

Like I said, it's false
    Geez...and I thought he was cut when he checked into a alcohol treatment program....signed with the Vikings and made the pro-bowl as an NFC kick returner....and then resigned with the Vikings on a long term deal....how stupid was I
    [SIZE=7][COLOR=Red]MIKE CELEZIC IS A TOOL![/COLOR][/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by WABronco
    WTF!?!!?!?!?!?

Dis is cerrazyyy...

They must be running three receivers as their base offense, haa.

Seattle's been in the market for a deep threat at receiver for almost 3 years now, if not longer. From that perspective, it makes sense.

However, as has been pointed out many times already, Seattle has D Jack, Burleson, and Bobby Engram. They've also got DJ Hackett...nothing special yet, but solid.

I can only guess that maybe this means the end of Bobby Engram in Seattle, which would be a very sad thing.

I'll go check out the Seattle boards for anything...

BTW, I trust Jlet's word...
    Thanks for trusting me, but remember this is something that someone else saw on ESPN as a brief report, I'm just playing messenger. It doesn't seem to make the greatest sense, but then again, neither do a lot of things at this time of year usually, and some of them still happen.

You're right in your other post that they didn't have the dropsies last year, but they aren't the most dynamic group either so the only thing I can think of as reasoning behind this is that they want a true #1.