Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11
Results 151 to 158 of 158
  1. #151
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    florida
    Posts
    1,170
    Quote Originally Posted by DenverBuckeye
    Oh, that's right.

    What did you do in New York and did you have a good time?
    i went olean, new york. there was nothin to do there. the one thing that made it better was the girls. everywhere you went there was fine girls. i was staying at my grandparents house. the girls next to them were soooooooo ffffffiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnneeeeeee. but end the end i had a great time. i want to go back.

  2. #152
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Charlotte, MI
    Posts
    747
    Quote Originally Posted by D.J.55
    i went olean, new york. there was nothin to do there. the one thing that made it better was the girls. everywhere you went there was fine girls. i was staying at my grandparents house. the girls next to them were soooooooo ffffffiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnneeeeeee. but end the end i had a great time. i want to go back.
    I thought you said you already had a girlfriend?

    Well I'm glad you had a good time.
    Darrent & Damien - Broncos 4ever
    http://img182.imageshack.us/img182/3...eyesig3ba6.jpg

    "When you're not practicing, remember that someone somewhere is practicing, and when you meet him he will win" - Ed Macauley

  3. #153
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    florida
    Posts
    1,170
    Quote Originally Posted by DenverBuckeye
    I thought you said you already had a girlfriend?

    Well I'm glad you had a good time.
    no, i was working on one though. by the way hows your girl coming along?

    i had great time how about you?

  4. #154
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Charlotte, MI
    Posts
    747
    Quote Originally Posted by D.J.55
    no, i was working on one though. by the way hows your girl coming along?

    i had great time how about you?
    Not bad. I'm still working on it. I had invited her to be apart of a fantasy football league with me, but she couldn't because she had to leave on vacation. My thought process behind it was, she doesn't know a whole lot about it, but I could Instant Message her during it and help her out. That waya we could kind of talk to each other, but it didn't work out. I also asked if she would want to sit by me at church today, but she said she wasn't sure if she would be there because they were leaving today and if she did she is always late. I think she was there, but I didn't see her. Thanks again for your advice earlier, I've been kind of playing out the situation in my mind and I think it would work great if I can get the situation to come up.

    Awe, dude it was a blast. There were three different parts to our trip. The first was Orlando Studios, and that was pretty fun. I had never been there before so it was new to me. They had some great roller coasters and such. The only drawback was that they had a lot of 4D rides. Way too many. The best part to was that I found $30 bucks after it rolled out of a restaurant right in front of me. That was sssssooooo cool. Then we went to Ft. Lauderdale for a couple of days and just kind of hung out. We went on this Jungle Queen boat tour? Have ya heard of it? They show you multi million dollar homes and take you to an island where you can have all you can eat Ribs, Chicken and Shrimp (don't like shrimp). Then you can also have fries and such. Plus there is chocolate cake too. Then they have a 30 minute show or so with some comedians and other things. It was a great time. Then we went on a 4 day cruise that stopped in Key West and Calica. My family went snorkling in Calica and had a great time. The cruise was great and so was the food.

    BTW, I gained around 11 lbs on this trip because of all the food. It was sssssoooooo good.
    Darrent & Damien - Broncos 4ever
    http://img182.imageshack.us/img182/3...eyesig3ba6.jpg

    "When you're not practicing, remember that someone somewhere is practicing, and when you meet him he will win" - Ed Macauley

  5. #155
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    florida
    Posts
    1,170
    Quote Originally Posted by DenverBuckeye
    Not bad. I'm still working on it. I had invited her to be apart of a fantasy football league with me, but she couldn't because she had to leave on vacation. My thought process behind it was, she doesn't know a whole lot about it, but I could Instant Message her during it and help her out. That waya we could kind of talk to each other, but it didn't work out. I also asked if she would want to sit by me at church today, but she said she wasn't sure if she would be there because they were leaving today and if she did she is always late. I think she was there, but I didn't see her. Thanks again for your advice earlier, I've been kind of playing out the situation in my mind and I think it would work great if I can get the situation to come up.

    Awe, dude it was a blast. There were three different parts to our trip. The first was Orlando Studios, and that was pretty fun. I had never been there before so it was new to me. They had some great roller coasters and such. The only drawback was that they had a lot of 4D rides. Way too many. The best part to was that I found $30 bucks after it rolled out of a restaurant right in front of me. That was sssssooooo cool. Then we went to Ft. Lauderdale for a couple of days and just kind of hung out. We went on this Jungle Queen boat tour? Have ya heard of it? They show you multi million dollar homes and take you to an island where you can have all you can eat Ribs, Chicken and Shrimp (don't like shrimp). Then you can also have fries and such. Plus there is chocolate cake too. Then they have a 30 minute show or so with some comedians and other things. It was a great time. Then we went on a 4 day cruise that stopped in Key West and Calica. My family went snorkling in Calica and had a great time. The cruise was great and so was the food.

    BTW, I gained around 11 lbs on this trip because of all the food. It was sssssoooooo good.
    hope you get her.

    i have never heard Jungle Queen boat tour. i hate shrimp to and i live in florida. was the lines long for the roller coasters? those 11lbs will probley help ya this season. man read this got me hungry for some chicken.

  6. #156
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Charlotte, MI
    Posts
    747
    Quote Originally Posted by D.J.55
    hope you get her.

    i have never heard Jungle Queen boat tour. i hate shrimp to and i live in florida. was the lines long for the roller coasters? those 11lbs will probley help ya this season. man read this got me hungry for some chicken.
    Thanks man. How's your going?

    Hey I had another question about my girl. Once I finish this job outside my parents might have some friends from church over and her parents are some of them. If she comes over, what is a way I could get her away from her sister because she likes to kind of depend on her. Her sister is older and friends with my sister. Plus what do I talk about with her, when we hang out?

    Just want some advice so I kind of know what to do. Do you have any jokes I could use?

    Thanks for your help!

    The lines weren't too bad. Dueling Dragons was pretty quick and you have to sit in the front because its a lot better. Overall not bad, but you do have to wait. The Hulk had a pretty dewcent wait though, but you can do single riders on it and I would reccomend that. If you've heard of an express pass, it is the exact same thing, except you might get split up from your family or friends.

    The poundage should help me because everyone else is bigger than me. Except I might end up burning it off during conditioning. The Ribs were excellent and the Chicken was pretty good too.
    Darrent & Damien - Broncos 4ever
    http://img182.imageshack.us/img182/3...eyesig3ba6.jpg

    "When you're not practicing, remember that someone somewhere is practicing, and when you meet him he will win" - Ed Macauley

  7. #157
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    florida
    Posts
    1,170
    Quote Originally Posted by DenverBuckeye
    Thanks man. How's your going?

    Hey I had another question about my girl. Once I finish this job outside my parents might have some friends from church over and her parents are some of them. If she comes over, what is a way I could get her away from her sister because she likes to kind of depend on her. Her sister is older and friends with my sister. Plus what do I talk about with her, when we hang out?

    Just want some advice so I kind of know what to do. Do you have any jokes I could use?

    Thanks for your help!

    The lines weren't too bad. Dueling Dragons was pretty quick and you have to sit in the front because its a lot better. Overall not bad, but you do have to wait. The Hulk had a pretty dewcent wait though, but you can do single riders on it and I would reccomend that. If you've heard of an express pass, it is the exact same thing, except you might get split up from your family or friends.

    The poundage should help me because everyone else is bigger than me. Except I might end up burning it off during conditioning. The Ribs were excellent and the Chicken was pretty good too.
    do yall share any hobbys? do you have any animals? animals are a big plus with girls. or you could her if she wants to watch a moive. i'm not a big joke guy, so i cant help you there. sorry

    when i went there the lines weren't bad at all. i waited like 10 minutes for each ride.

  8. #158
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Charlotte, MI
    Posts
    747
    Quote Originally Posted by D.J.55
    do yall share any hobbys? do you have any animals? animals are a big plus with girls. or you could her if she wants to watch a moive. i'm not a big joke guy, so i cant help you there. sorry

    when i went there the lines weren't bad at all. i waited like 10 minutes for each ride.
    Thanks again for the help. Its ok, I'm not the greatest with the jokes either. I was trying to get her in our old fantasy league, but she was on vacation and I was trying in the new one, but she hasn't answered back yet and I heard she was going on vacation again. It would just give us time to talk and I could help her. Oh well.

    Universal wasn't bad, it just had wayy too many 4d rides. They got really stuypid and boring after a while. I would like to go to Cedar Point some time though and ride those roller coasters. The last time that I went a few years ago was the first time I had ever ridden a coaster and so I was still a little scared, but now I have a lot more confidence.
    Darrent & Damien - Broncos 4ever
    http://img182.imageshack.us/img182/3...eyesig3ba6.jpg

    "When you're not practicing, remember that someone somewhere is practicing, and when you meet him he will win" - Ed Macauley

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •