Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Walker Rumour...GB Boards

I was just searching around and found this

http://forums.espn.go.com/espn/threa...ostID=22279874

Basically saying GB fan heard on the radio the deal could be Walker, 4th rounder and 5th Overall, TO Denver for both 15th and 22nd picks.

I know it is all speculation but I would absolutely LOVE this deal
    [IMG]http://img279.echo.cx/img279/2406/lelieisdamansig2nh.jpg[/IMG]

^Snk16

Broncos Kick Ass

Quote Originally Posted by Lelieisdaman
    I was just searching around and found this

http://forums.espn.go.com/espn/threa...ostID=22279874

Basically saying GB fan heard on the radio the deal could be Walker, 4th rounder and 5th Overall, TO Denver for both 15th and 22nd picks.

I know it is all speculation but I would absolutely LOVE this deal

so we would keep lelie?

if so, id make this deal. hopefully mario is on the boards at #5. if not VD most likely is. imagine an offense with rod, lelie, walker and VD with bell or dayne lined up as a single back.

and if mario was gone, but shanny figured we had enough offensive weapons, we could take ngata at 5 (or trade down a few spots possibly). as long as we took a DT at 61, id be all over this deal.

but i think its just random speculation, so i aint holding my breath.
    "Philosophers have hitherto merely interpreted the world in various ways; the point, however, is to change it."--Karl Marx

"And I tell you this, that you must give an account on judgement day of every idle word you speak. The words you say now reflect your fate then; either you will be justified by them or you will be condemned."--Jesus Christ

Wow

Wow is all I could say to a scenario like that. WOW. IF that really happened (unlikely) that would be a HUGE deal for the broncos. I would go insane and would definately have to celebrate with a sixer on draft day. HOLAAAAAAAA!!

too good to be.

It's interesting that this deal came from a GB fan and not a bronco maniac, the deal doesn't seem like it would help GB much. However the deal would solve all of the broncos problems.

at the 5 pick we could get either Mario DE (pass rush solution), or VD TE (return of sharp prototype).

and in the second round pick up the position not covered in the first round. (CU Klop is a good second round TE choice)

then use the rest of the draft to add depth.

holy crap! if this is true, there will not be a team that could stop us. we'd have walker, smith, bell/dayne, and probably davis. who can stop that?

Much like all the "confirmed reports" of the "imminent" Abraham trade to the Broncos...

I'll believe it when I see it.

I dont like it. This is completely ludicrious, Javon Walker isnt worth 2 first round picks.
    And whoever thinks he is, is a complete idiot. Denver wouldnt trade one first round pick for John Abraham so why in the hell would stupid grn bay idiots think theyd trade two just for Walker.
    Miller Ware Chubb 1.jpg

Omfg!!!

PLEASE BE TRUE!!! PLEASE LORD, I WON'T EVEN STEP ON A BUG FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE IF THIS IS TRUE!!! PLEASSSSSSE LORD!!!!!!!!!!!!

Damn, if we could get Walker without giving up Ash...dayummm. Then, if we could get Ash to come back after next year...DAYUUUUMMMM!

AHHHH! I'M GOING CRAZYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sam24
    I dont like it. This is completely ludicrious, Javon Walker isnt worth 2 first round picks.
    And whoever thinks he is, is a complete idiot. Denver wouldnt trade one first round pick for John Abraham so why in the hell would stupid grn bay idiots think theyd trade two just for Walker.
    Notice the part about acquiring the fifth overall pick??

Not only do we get Walker in such a trade, but also the #5 overall pick and a 4th rounder.

Not only do we get Walker in such a trade, but also the #5 overall pick and a 4th rounder. If this deal went through we would be robbing the Packers blind.

Quote Originally Posted by DaWildHorse
    Not only do we get Walker in such a trade, but also the #5 overall pick and a 4th rounder. If this deal went through we would be robbing the Packers blind.

I would say no 4th rounder, that would probably be more likely in this case.

Dont forget about Watts if he comes through like they think he can he will be another huge weapon.

Mehhh

It's too good to be true...

Quote Originally Posted by WABronco
    Notice the part about acquiring the fifth overall pick??
    Yeah I just seen that, its been a long day.
    Miller Ware Chubb 1.jpg