Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam24
    I dont like it. This is completely ludicrious, Javon Walker isnt worth 2 first round picks.
    And whoever thinks he is, is a complete idiot. Denver wouldnt trade one first round pick for John Abraham so why in the hell would stupid grn bay idiots think theyd trade two just for Walker.
    I would bet this what Green Bay fans think they could get for Walker. If he was healthy he may be worth a number one but not two.
    John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

http://img129.imageshack.us/img129/2...iamssigwj2.jpg

Thanks Snk16

This is a good trade for us, but I think a little bit much for GB. Because, I don't think they need to include the 4th to make it an equitable trade. On the other hand, if they insist, why not.

There is so many rumours swirling around right now, I don't know what to believe.
    However, where there's smoke there is fire. So I fully expect the Broncos to get into the top 6 by draft time. It's just a matter of who & how much.
    "I've always thought that Raider fans in Oakland were not so much fans as they were 50,000 people out on a work-release program." - John Elway.

Quote Originally Posted by WABronco
    It's too good to be true...
    Maybe if we throw in a pick next year, like a 1st or 2nd.

The actual trade won't be announced until draft day if something did go down though I can't wait for draft day!

Quote Originally Posted by Lelieisdaman
    I was just searching around and found this

http://forums.espn.go.com/espn/threa...ostID=22279874

Basically saying GB fan heard on the radio the deal could be Walker, 4th rounder and 5th Overall, TO Denver for both 15th and 22nd picks.

I know it is all speculation but I would absolutely LOVE this deal
    I would love this but like people r saying, surely too good to be true. REMEMBER, the 15th and 22nd pick equate to the value of the 4th overall pick in the draft. (when u look at the scale thing going around).... to throw in walker and a fourth rounder and drop down 1pic to 5th is a bit much to ask isnt it?
    but i'd love it, yep!
    [CENTER][IMG]http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/4618/dj71yt9.png[/IMG][/CENTER]

[CENTER]Holdin' Up The Middle[/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Sam24
    I dont like it. This is completely ludicrious, Javon Walker isnt worth 2 first round picks.
    And whoever thinks he is, is a complete idiot. Denver wouldnt trade one first round pick for John Abraham so why in the hell would stupid grn bay idiots think theyd trade two just for Walker.
    It isn't saying he is!
    They're giving up their #5, walker & a 4th, for denver's 2-#1's.
    They'd be opening up even more cap room, and gaining an additional 1st rounder.....as they need more than just 1 player.
    Though, I am surprised Lelie isn't mentioned.

Of course, this IS just conjecture.....and strictly fodder for the mb's.......

With that said, I'd rather see a 3rd rounder, since denver doesn't have one.
    "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
    tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
    men."

-- Samuel Adams

Jacks RULE!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lelieisdaman
    I was just searching around and found this

http://forums.espn.go.com/espn/threa...ostID=22279874

Basically saying GB fan heard on the radio the deal could be Walker, 4th rounder and 5th Overall, TO Denver for both 15th and 22nd picks.

I know it is all speculation but I would absolutely LOVE this deal
    That would be one helluva deal if that happened. But it sounds like fans are just making up stuff to keep themselves entertained.

But if that did happen and Super Mario somehow fell down to #5.....
    The new website is about as ugly as Paris Hilton. Put the blue back!

Quote Originally Posted by Crush_570
    Dont forget about Watts if he comes through like they think he can he will be another huge weapon.

Rod+Ashley+Javon+Vernon=No balls for Watts

Except the ones slapping..... Never mind.
    [url=http://www.dvdaficionado.com/dvds.html?cat=1&id=the+hebrew+hammer]The Hebrew Hammer's DVD Collection[/url]

Reggie Bush IR watch-( 5 mins into practice and he pulls up lame.)

What will happen when he gets hit by the men in practice.

communism has only killed 100 million people. Let's give it another chance.

Not likely Mario gets past the Titans, and Houston is looking like that's their man anyway, so you can kiss that dream goodbye. The absolute for certain top three picks are Mario, Reggie and Matt in whatever order, and then if the trade goes through as purported, that leaves Haloti, Vernon, D'Brickashaw, and A.J.
    One of those will be gone, and Denver will have three of those four to pick form without feeling they need to trade back to get value for what they want.
    I wouldn't be surprised to see them take Hawk either as for some reason the Broncos love their LBs too. That could open up a trade for D.J. for another player or pick. Who knows, it's all a crap shoot.

Professional Hell Raiser.
    I think it'd take a lot more than our 2 first round picks for that to go down. Lets see here, we're getting a 'premier(not my words)' WR, a top 5 draft pick AND a 4th round pick for just 2 first round picks. I don't have the chart in front of me, but that trade seems WAYYYYYYYY off.

I wouldn't like it.

cool

OK if this is true DENVER ROCKS...Javon...and Vernon Davis ( assuming he is there at 5, which is likely)...with a chance still to trade Lelie for more picks!! (sorry guys I am VERY disenchanted with LELIE, rip away) That trade can only be good for us!! Lets cross our fingers!

Quote Originally Posted by Road_Apples
    Not likely Mario gets past the Titans, and Houston is looking like that's their man anyway, so you can kiss that dream goodbye. The absolute for certain top three picks are Mario, Reggie and Matt in whatever order, and then if the trade goes through as purported, that leaves Haloti, Vernon, D'Brickashaw, and A.J.
    One of those will be gone, and Denver will have three of those four to pick form without feeling they need to trade back to get value for what they want.
    I wouldn't be surprised to see them take Hawk either as for some reason the Broncos love their LBs too. That could open up a trade for D.J. for another player or pick. Who knows, it's all a crap shoot.
    I think Texas will still probably take Bush and are just entertaining the option of Mario.

I also think the Titans have to take a QB though as they are about in the same boat as Oakland.

Who knows though, we might end up going to the #5 spot and the guy we wanted is gone.

Quote Originally Posted by cinnamunmun
    I think Texas will still probably take Bush and are just entertaining the option of Mario.

I also think the Titans have to take a QB though as they are about in the same boat as Oakland.

Who knows though, we might end up going to the #5 spot and the guy we wanted is gone.

I agree 100% with you on the first two sentences.

The third one though...we would not trade until the #5 spot was on the clock.

Quote Originally Posted by West
    I think it'd take a lot more than our 2 first round picks for that to go down. Lets see here, we're getting a 'premier(not my words)' WR, a top 5 draft pick AND a 4th round pick for just 2 first round picks. I don't have the chart in front of me, but that trade seems WAYYYYYYYY off.

I wouldn't like it.
    you wouldn't like it if you were GB? or what?
    It sounds incredulous for sure, but it all depends on where GB thinks Walker's value is, and I personally think they think it is far lower in reality than they are letting on in public -probably a mid level third at best.
    therefore:
    say 250 points
    next they give up their fourth at 96 points = 346 points
    and then they throw in the #5 overall which is 1700, and a total of 2046 points.

Denver tosses in their two picks collectively worth totalling 1830, so I would think personally that it is actually DENVER giving a fourth rounder to GB than the other way around to make this deal work out where it might be fairer. However, GB might be readily thinking they need to get two high draft picks in order to shore up their holes, and get rid of a problem (Walker), so if it is true, they might be thinking it is well worth it to pull the trigger on that kind of deal where it is only 216 points. This could be contingent on how much value for Walker they think they can get, and maybe after all the BS in the rumor mills is really not true, this might be the best offer.

Question Rumors....

They sure get the board buzzing. If the Broncos do end up with Walker, do they trade Lelie? I guess it depends alot on what they think of Terrell and Watts. Keeping Lelie and Walker will sure hurt the pocketbook and create complaints about who gets the most throws their way. Also, if they use the #5 to draft Davis, they will need two footballs per play to keep everyone happy. One more question. Is Walker a decent blocker?