What if the broncos get Ricky and Javon?

Adam Schefter, of the NFL Network, reports Miami Dolphins RB Ricky Williams could find out his football fate for the 2006 season as early as Tuesday, April 25. Should the league reinstate Williams, then the Dolphins could begin fielding offers for their running back and try to trade him before the NFL Draft. There would be interest in Williams and the Denver Broncos could head up that list. The Broncos already were involved in talks with the Dolphins this winter, when word of Williams' potential suspension leaked out.

Adam Schefter, of the NFL Network, reports the Green Bay Packers have begun fielding telephone calls, and offers, in terms of trying to decide whether it is worth it to trade disgruntled WR Javon Walker. The Packers made it clear they only will trade Walker for the right price, a high price. Teams at the top of the list include the Denver Broncos and Philadelphia Eagles, but there are at least three other confirmed teams that weighed in Monday, April 24. There is no shortage of suitors for Walker, meaning that it is looking more and more as if Green Bay will trade Walker.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

then we spend our remaining draft picks on a TE and some defensive playmakers, and kick some serious ass next year!!!

Officially Objectified by the GPA

rest in peace, darrent williams and damien nash-- you will be missed!!

Quote Originally Posted by T8KNOVR
    What if the broncos get ricky and jevon next year.

Then i jump for joy... take the day off. celebrate... while celebrating ill realize the offseason wasnt a waste afterall
    Canadian broncos fan for life

I dont jump for jy for either. Walker is coming off a major major injury. One thing is for sure, he wont be the same player he was the year before.

Ricky Williams, is a weirdo roid abuser/pot smoker. The dolphins can keep him. Ron Dayne can run just as effectivly as Mr. Williams in our system with less headaches.

Three other teams inteested in Javon. So that makes at least 5. Its looking more and more like we will have to use #37 to get him. Oh well, gotta spend money to make money. Realistically this has to go down pretty soon though, an agreement at least. There is no way this is a draft day trade, because we have to have an extension ni place before we trade for him. No chance we just go out, trade for him, then decide on how mch the extension is, after the trade.

Quote Originally Posted by T8KNOVR
    Adam Schefter, of the NFL Network, reports Miami Dolphins RB Ricky Williams could find out his football fate for the 2006 season as early as Tuesday, April 25. Should the league reinstate Williams, then the Dolphins could begin fielding offers for their running back and try to trade him before the NFL Draft. There would be interest in Williams and the Denver Broncos could head up that list. The Broncos already were involved in talks with the Dolphins this winter, when word of Williams' potential suspension leaked out.

Adam Schefter, of the NFL Network, reports the Green Bay Packers have begun fielding telephone calls, and offers, in terms of trying to decide whether it is worth it to trade disgruntled WR Javon Walker. The Packers made it clear they only will trade Walker for the right price, a high price. Teams at the top of the list include the Denver Broncos and Philadelphia Eagles, but there are at least three other confirmed teams that weighed in Monday, April 24. There is no shortage of suitors for Walker, meaning that it is looking more and more as if Green Bay will trade Walker.
    I will have a big party and everyone will be invited if we get BOTH..
    ......I have always been a fan of Ricky and as for Javon I am a little worried about him because of hiss injury last year but the one thing I know for a fact is no matter what he can't be worse then Lelie

If we got both I would go buy my super bowl tickets.

Quote Originally Posted by Elway=Goat
    I dont jump for jy for either. Walker is coming off a major major injury. One thing is for sure, he wont be the same player he was the year before.

Ricky Williams, is a weirdo roid abuser/pot smoker. The dolphins can keep him. Ron Dayne can run just as effectivly as Mr. Williams in our system with less headaches.
    Williams would be downright domiant in our scheme, he possess all the attribrutes to be dominate. He was domiant in Miami him in Denver would be hte second coming of TD, if he can stay away from the drugs.

PSN & XBL: Vicious2500
    You Shed Tears of Scarlet

Lightbulb

[QUOTE=... him in Denver would be hte second coming of TD, if he can stay away from the drugs.[/QUOTE]

HAHAHAAAA!!!!! are you kidding. ricky williams will NEVER stay away from the drugs. how many times does can one guy gamble with his career???? does anyone really respect a guy like that? stay away from denver ricky....PLEASE!

I dont think either one of these deals is going to happen. I highly doubt we can afford Walker under the cap and if Williams is allowed back this year that may be a good move if we can get gim cheap and he can stay clean. Big IFs...

HAHAHAAAA!!!!! are you kidding. ricky williams will NEVER stay away from the drugs. how many times does can one guy gamble with his career???? does anyone really respect a guy like that? stay away from denver ricky....PLEASE![/QUOTE]

Yes, because a guy smokes pot he is a bad guy, he will eat your kids, kill you mother, and have sex with your dog. WHO CARES if he SMOKED. he gets drug tested every few weeks, and he hasn't failed one yet, he missed a test becuase he was out of town. Leave the guy a lone, he would be a huge player for us, and make the team much better..

Quote Originally Posted by penguin
    HAHAHAAAA!!!!! are you kidding. ricky williams will NEVER stay away from the drugs. how many times does can one guy gamble with his career???? does anyone really respect a guy like that? stay away from denver ricky....PLEASE!

Yes, because a guy smokes pot he is a bad guy, he will eat your kids, kill you mother, and have sex with your dog. WHO CARES if he SMOKED. he gets drug tested every few weeks, and he hasn't failed one yet, he missed a test becuase he was out of town. Leave the guy a lone, he would be a huge player for us, and make the team much better..
    I would give up a '07 7th rounder for him.

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoStampede
    I dont think either one of these deals is going to happen. I highly doubt we can afford Walker under the cap and if Williams is allowed back this year that may be a good move if we can get gim cheap and he can stay clean. Big IFs...
    We have way more than enough room for Walker and all the picks. WAY MORE THAN ENOUGH. Why are people still worried about the cap. We are in good position and there is still another round of cuts coming after the draft.

you know what?

ricky williams is a joke. Just a couple weeks ago it was reports saying he lost even more weight. I think he traded the pot in for crack. Were better off drafting a back.
    [IMG]http://img363.imageshack.us/img363/7596/greatdayne1re.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/8265/train27fk.gif[/IMG]

[IMG]http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/1498/daynetraynesig20ho.jpg[/IMG]big ups to snk16.

Quote Originally Posted by DAYNETRAYNE
    ricky williams is a joke. Just a couple weeks ago it was reports saying he lost even more weight. I think he traded the pot in for crack. Were better off drafting a back.

what, he's on the jenny crank diet now?

Officially Objectified by the GPA

rest in peace, darrent williams and damien nash-- you will be missed!!