0 0%
  • Chris Kuper

0 0%
  • Greg Eslinger

9 12.86%
Page 30 of 37 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 ... LastLast

Thread: Draft

Jarious Jackson part II....

Unless he shows outstanding instincts to play the position, I'd rather have in the roster a "true" safety project (Young, Abdullah, or even Browner).

Maybe the Broncos decide to keep 3 QBs this year?

It might be the best thing for him to switch. I like BVP he's a hard worker and believes in himself and the team. But since we seem to only keep 2 on the roster and with mike looking for a vetern qb all off season then drafting Cutler he really doesn't have any chance. And if you saw the Jake Plummer interview....WOW I mean WOOOOWWW even Jake openly and bluntly said he had no chance . It was so funny.

Quote Originally Posted by OaklandxxRaider
    OK, to be honest here, i think you broncos had a decent draft. The whole movin up to get cutler thing was just a lil bit of a reach IMO, but i could definitely see cutler comin in and makin a difference. Who knows, maybe shanny has it planned so that cutler will start this year...maybe shanny doesnt want cutler to ride the pine. That should make things extremely interesting in denver eh? At any rate, the broncos now have 2 good QB's, and hopefully it works out for you guys. On another note, i love the fact that oakland passed up on leinart, and instead picked up huff. Huff is gonna be a monster. I cant wait. Anyway, im curious to see what happens with plummer now that cutler will be breathing down his back.
    Well, to answer you insinuation....

....he'd rather lose an eye than to play for the faiduhs......

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
    tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
    men."

-- Samuel Adams

Jacks RULE!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mrbell26
    o yea ur right, a fourth rounder at DE, that pick should help our line out immediately

u know how many good players have come from later rounds....apparently not
    "If you fumble the ball, I will break off my foot in your John Brown hind parts; and then you will run a mile."My Adopted bronc is Duke Ihenacho

Quote Originally Posted by PatrickdaDookie
    Now you know who he is. =)

...AND see what he does.....

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...114509&q=kuper

:wave:

Quote Originally Posted by mrbell26
    ya franchise teams USUALLY go after these QB's in the first round, when they have no other HUGE needs....i think a DE and TE is a need for us, QB is not at this time...shannahan could of drafted a QB next yr or two years from now, we needed to get a solid DE and that didnt happen, the draft is meant to fill holes on the team, as far as im concerned, the two biggest needs were not filled through this years draft

Ok name one another TE that was rated high enough to warrant being chosen 11th overall in the draft? Also from what I hear the DE I liked were projected to go much lower in the draft. Cutler was imo a good pick, its just that for the immediate future its not likely Cutler will have much of an impact.
    John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

http://img129.imageshack.us/img129/2...iamssigwj2.jpg

Thanks Snk16

He needs the weight room, Cutler did one less rep then him at 225.

Quote Originally Posted by TXBRONC
    Ok name one another TE that was rated high enough to warrant being chosen 11th overall in the draft? Also from what I hear the DE I liked were projected to go much lower in the draft. Cutler was imo a good pick, its just that for the immediate future its not likely Cutler will have much of an impact.

we usually dont pick that high ever so i think it was a great pick, u usually dont find a good QB with the 32 pick lol
    "If you fumble the ball, I will break off my foot in your John Brown hind parts; and then you will run a mile."My Adopted bronc is Duke Ihenacho

Well..BVP wants to be a QB and a QB only..good chance, he'll be.....cut in the summer
    I'm on Twitter!

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
    2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

should tom nalen move to cornerback....no lol

Quote Originally Posted by Superchop7
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________

Pretty sure that they went 13-3 "without" Clarett.
    Yep, so I guess it wasn't too much of a disruption, was it?
    The human body has two ends on it: one to create with and one to sit on. Sometimes people get their ends reversed. When this happens they need a kick in the seat of the pants. --- Theodore Roosevelt

d-fence

we need more defenders dont u think? can u think of any fa's or unsigned rookie that could help us at all

cheers ash
    100% devoted Bronco fan in Australia

BVP might make it as a fullback

how do u figure we need more players for defense.......?

I was thinking more of a slash type of role.