Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    13

    Trade Up Just Once more for Lendale

    if we trade up just once more and get lendale white, our draft scheme will be perfect, possibly being one of Denver's best drafts. we would be able to completely anchor our running back system.
    do your best no matter what cutbacks you encounter.

    [IMG]http://img496.imageshack.us/img496/3661/smith8ef.gif[/IMG]

    [IMG]http://home.comcast.net/~sixxgunz/Denver_Broncos_Banner_-_07.jpg[/IMG]

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Austin,TX
    Posts
    58
    More then anything Lendales character is in question, remember what happend last
    year when they gambled on clarrice morret(mispelled purposely, sissys/wimps dont belong in football).
    I am football, I am fan, bronco fan i am.

    [IMG]http://mediacast1.com/images/football/dstjohnsig5rb.jpg[/IMG]
    throwback sig by snk16

    My Game Day at the studio
    [IMG]http://mediacast1.com/images/football/dstjohn_just-another-day-in-da-studio.gif[/IMG]

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    161
    I agree. Lendale White is a great football player, period. His character is not an issue whatsoever. He split time with Reggie and he never once complained about anything.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    161
    Quote Originally Posted by dstjohn
    More then anything Lendales character is in question, remember what happend last
    year when they gambled on clarrice morret.

    If you're comparing Lendale to Maurice you are flat out crazy. One is a much better runner and has better instincts. Not to mention Lendale never got arrested. Also what has Lendale done wrong. He got hurt before his pro day....how is that any indicator of his character??

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Great Northwest
    Posts
    8,342
    Quote Originally Posted by daniel80111
    I agree. Lendale White is a great football player, period. His character is not an issue whatsoever. He split time with Reggie and he never once complained about anything.
    Oh man daniel...I've got a feeling in my gut. I'm feelin' lucky today.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Austin,TX
    Posts
    58
    forget that, there goes lendale to the titans.
    I am football, I am fan, bronco fan i am.

    [IMG]http://mediacast1.com/images/football/dstjohnsig5rb.jpg[/IMG]
    throwback sig by snk16

    My Game Day at the studio
    [IMG]http://mediacast1.com/images/football/dstjohn_just-another-day-in-da-studio.gif[/IMG]

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Great Northwest
    Posts
    8,342

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    3,084
    White joins Young on the Titans.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    11,434
    Can't do that anymore.
    ...capture it...remember it...

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    1,228
    yeap, I like it.. insurence that he wont endup in denver

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    161
    Quote Originally Posted by bjoli198
    yeap, I like it.. insurence that he wont endup in denver
    you don't know anything about football whatsoever.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Austin,TX
    Posts
    58
    Quote Originally Posted by daniel80111
    If you're comparing Lendale to Maurice you are flat out crazy. One is a much better runner and has better instincts. Not to mention Lendale never got arrested. Also what has Lendale done wrong. He got hurt before his pro day....how is that any indicator of his character??
    Wasnt comparing the 2, just saying his character was brought into question, i would
    have loved to see the homeboy where orange and blue, was just saying shanny bit it last year when they should have judged his character a little close, which is one
    of the toughest things to do with players.
    I am football, I am fan, bronco fan i am.

    [IMG]http://mediacast1.com/images/football/dstjohnsig5rb.jpg[/IMG]
    throwback sig by snk16

    My Game Day at the studio
    [IMG]http://mediacast1.com/images/football/dstjohn_just-another-day-in-da-studio.gif[/IMG]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •