Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

RB Mike Bell A Bronco !!!

Mike Bell said he told some NFL teams he would rather go undrafted and be a Bronco than be selected by them.

He got his wish.

The tailback from Arizona - who lived in Denver until he was 11 and grew up idolizing John Elway - was one of six undrafted free agents Denver agreed to terms with Sunday.

"This is a dream come true," Bell said. "I'm going to fight to make that team. That's my team."

The Broncos also agreed to terms with fullback Rashon Powers-Neal of Notre Dame, wide receiver Brian Clark of North Carolina State, linebacker Cameron Vaughn of LSU, safety Tyler Everett of Ohio State and defensive tackle Antwon Burton of Temple.

Quote Originally Posted by DenBronx
    Mike Bell said he told some NFL teams he would rather go undrafted and be a Bronco than be selected by them.

He got his wish.

The tailback from Arizona - who lived in Denver until he was 11 and grew up idolizing John Elway - was one of six undrafted free agents Denver agreed to terms with Sunday.

"This is a dream come true," Bell said. "I'm going to fight to make that team. That's my team."

The Broncos also agreed to terms with fullback Rashon Powers-Neal of Notre Dame, wide receiver Brian Clark of North Carolina State, linebacker Cameron Vaughn of LSU, safety Tyler Everett of Ohio State and defensive tackle Antwon Burton of Temple.
    Can I get link off of you please?

Its from the Denver Post.
    You've got to know when to sack em...

My blog : "A new machine" http://dgalemore.blogspot.com

R.I.P. Darrent Williams 1982-2007

Awesome! I wanted him and I love Ohio State! lol

Professional Hell Raiser.

Thats fantastic! He's a Bronco fan who's getting his chance with his favorite team. How much of a dream come true is that?!

Adopted by: Peanut

"You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
    -Sean Payton

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by DenBronx

He got his wish.

I live here in Arizona, and ive seen him play,and boy, he reminds me of TD alot, I am really glad we didn't take a running back and got this beast!Screw all the other big time backs, ITS GONNA BE A BELL WAR!!!!!! (by the way, nice pickup with the fullback)

So much for all those who where crying on draft day about us not getting him. I would say we got him at a much better value now.

good to see... ne one know how good he is?
    Canadian broncos fan for life

Professional Hell Raiser.
    Quote Originally Posted by deer_dance9
    good to see... ne one know how good he is?
    go to the thread entitled 225+ Videos of Draft Prospects and click the link in the first post. Then go down to Mike Bell and watch how much he looks like TD.

He's going to work very hard....he loves this team, and he wants to earn it here...
    Administrator

Mike Bell will be at least the #3 RB, and could even start if he impresses.

Rashon Powers-Neal was very good until he got suspended last year, he could start at FB in a year or two.

Tyler Everett will provide depth at S.

Quote Originally Posted by SethGrandpa
    Mike Bell will be at least the #3 RB, and could even start if he impresses...
    what in the world

what kind of statement would that say about the guys there now. an UDFA walks in an unseats 2 guys ahead of him.

is this what goes on in the GD forum

lol.

Quote Originally Posted by silver_black
    what in the world

what kind of statement would that say about the guys there now. an UDFA walks in an unseats 2 guys ahead of him.

is this what goes on in the GD forum
    he's got about 4 guys ahead of him. Havent u heard this is the next coming of Terrell Davis. This guy will be lucky to even make the team. I think he will b/c he has good speed. But he looks very thin. But he's not gonna beat out our #3rb
    [IMG]http://img363.imageshack.us/img363/7596/greatdayne1re.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/8265/train27fk.gif[/IMG]

[IMG]http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/1498/daynetraynesig20ho.jpg[/IMG]big ups to snk16.