Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Quote Originally Posted by West
    go to the thread entitled 225+ Videos of Draft Prospects and click the link in the first post. Then go down to Mike Bell and watch how much he looks like TD.

What I don't get is you hate so many players like Walker. Saying he is "unproven" and not good. You hate us getting them and do nothing but talk bad about him. Then you are in such support of guys that are deffinately not proven and even went undrafted? I guess we could just start making the entire team out of undrafted players because you think this is better for some reason.

i agree,

Quote Originally Posted by jhns
    What I don't get is you hate so many players like Walker. Saying he is "unproven" and not good. You hate us getting them and do nothing but talk bad about him. Then you are in such support of guys that are deffinately not proven and even went undrafted? I guess we could just start making the entire team out of undrafted players because you think this is better for some reason.
    and he's not the only one. So many people are so high on this undrafted rookie, and he hasnt even played a down in the league. Comparing him to TD. Wow, Mike bell has a SERIOUS fumbling problem. Thats not gonna cut it here.
    [IMG]http://img363.imageshack.us/img363/7596/greatdayne1re.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/8265/train27fk.gif[/IMG]

[IMG]http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/1498/daynetraynesig20ho.jpg[/IMG]big ups to snk16.

Quote Originally Posted by DenBronx
    Mike Bell said he told some NFL teams he would rather go undrafted and be a Bronco than be selected by them.

"This is a dream come true," Bell said. "I'm going to fight to make that team. That's my team."

I myself think that is just really cool!

Quote Originally Posted by TDforTatum26
    I myself think that is just really cool!
    Yea that is awesome. That would be like one of us joining the Broncos.

Quote Originally Posted by rockrules40
    MIke bell will play 3rd down back to start. he can catch and is very good in pass protection. We learned in the steelers game that tatum cant pass block and during the regular season couldnt catch. Dayne isnt much of a catcher but can pass block but not as well as mike. Mike could play that situation into the full time starting role becasue if you can pass protect shanny will give you more time. TD olandis gary and MA all had something in common, pass blocking. if you remember shanny didnt want to start CP becasue he wasnt htat good at pass protection.
    You've been listening to West too much.....

....it sounds like he has more in common with Tater than just his name:
    The trouble is that he is somewhat one dimensional in that he has not been a big time receiver and is an inconsistent pass blocker, so he is primarily effective when he carries the ball. Overall, Bell has the physical tools to be a very good starting running back in the NFL, but in order to become the player he is capable of he is going to need to play more aggressively on every snap. He will end up being a good starter who struggles to stay healthy for an entire season and will have to come out of games in clear passing situations because of his pass blocking ability.
    "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
    tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
    men."

-- Samuel Adams

Jacks RULE!!!!!!

I'm not buying into the hype until I see him myself...or until further notice.

Good for Mike Bell.

When I was a sophomore in H.S. his team, Tolleson, played us in the playoffs. He had set all kinds of Arizona rushing records and virtually carried the team to where they were. He's a stud and will make the team.

But puuuhlease! He won't get much P.T. this year, Daynetrain and Tatum are going to tote the rock and be a very excellent attack with Bell coming in late in games when Shanahan thinks is the right time.

Anyone else agree we had a superb draft? We get a premiere veteran wide receiver Jevon Walker, a future QB, and you know the rest. Even the undrafted signings are outstanding. I'm very excited for this season, and to top it off we signed Nate Webster to a contract today. Broncos in 06!
    [IMG]http://img299.imageshack.us/img299/6769/burnedlr1.png[/IMG]

It's cool that he's a fan and all, but I just watched his highlight reel and...man, I saw him get chased down by linebackers...he has NO breakaway ability. I hope that it was just the clips the editors chose...

Mike Bell will have to really prove himself. After watching his tape, he has nice burst to the hole, but thats where it stops with him. He runs with too high of a pad level for a guy who is 5'11 and he doesn't have that second gear. In the goal line he seemed to try to out juke, rather than out power the defenses. A little indecisive in his decision making, he makes one too many cuts for denver's scheme. He's quick, but not fast and will have to really work to make an NFL roster.
    [IMG]http://img227.exs.cx/img227/2936/rebelsyxxsigpic5ec.jpg[/IMG]
    "OFTEN IMITATED NEVER DUPLICATED!"

"....knee injuries did something opposing defenses could not. Stop Terrell Davis."

"My Last game in a Cardinals uniform, I heard them say...."WE WANT JAKE.....WE WANT JAKE!!! and all the while I was thinking, "I want you too."- Jake Plummer

[IMG]http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/8319/rondaynesig29wa.gif[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by DAYNETRAYNE
    he's got about 4 guys ahead of him. Havent u heard this is the next coming of Terrell Davis. This guy will be lucky to even make the team. I think he will b/c he has good speed. But he looks very thin. But he's not gonna beat out our #3rb

I have to agree with silver on this one. I dont think he will start a game for at least a year, emphasis on the at least part. This is the same as saying cutler is gonna come in and take over qb after preseason.
    Glen Haven Fire