Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by WABronco
    Trade Lelie to Tampa for Booger McFarland!!!
    Lets see if we can get just a plain old booger.

I agree with the original poster - Daniel Graham

Broncos are definitely thin at TE with Putz, Walls, and some other TE gone now.

Maybe House will be back, but NE definitely has depth at TE and one could say they are thin at WR.

If we got Graham, he may have the best shot at #1 TE, and be a legitimate blocking TE (assuming House doesn't go back to TE) which is the big hit against most of the TE's we've had in the past few years.

This looks like a win-win for both teams in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by mikeyrow
    Broncos are definitely thin at TE with Putz, Walls, and some other TE gone now.

Maybe House will be back, but NE definitely has depth at TE and one could say they are thin at WR.

If we got Graham, he may have the best shot at #1 TE, and be a legitimate blocking TE (assuming House doesn't go back to TE) which is the big hit against most of the TE's we've had in the past few years.

This looks like a win-win for both teams in my opinion.
    Good freakin' call...ehhh?

*looks in mirror...winks at self*

You know who is a real crybaby? The SB MVP. The steelers draft a WR to replace Randel El and he gets insulted, much worse than Ash, and I just wanted to throw it out there.

For Lelie I would like:

Graham
    Marion Barber (or Julius Jones )
    Thomas Jones

but so far I'm happy with the WR we got right now.

Quote Originally Posted by cinnamunmun
    You know who is a real crybaby? The SB MVP. The steelers draft a WR to replace Randel El and he gets insulted, much worse than Ash, and I just wanted to throw it out there.

For Lelie I would like:

Graham
    Marion Barber (or Julius Jones )
    Thomas Jones

but so far I'm happy with the WR we got right now.
    Huh?

You mean Hines Ward? Really? Or was Randel El the MVP?

Huh?

Hines Ward was the MVP i think

Huh?

Yeah Hines was the MVP. But El did have a good game, it has baffled me as to why they let him go so easy, and why he wanted to leave so much
    Club Leader: Robert Griffin III > Andrew Luck

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Even though I think we are thinner at DT than we are at TE or RB. I would go after Chris Brown because I think he is our best option for Lelie.

I look at it this way. If we went after Graham he's a good pick up but do we need him that badly? If we need a recieving te we got super rookie and ex-wr jackson. If we need blocking we got Alexander, Leach, and House.

Brown was a stud in college and from what I hear is 100% healthy. I think if he was here, he has a good chance to win the no.1 spot. Duckett on the other hand is probally not going any higher than no.3
    2012 DRAFT

1 DT Still
    2 LB Kendricks
    3 DT Ta'amu
    4 RB Turbin
    4 WR Streeter
    5 FS Hardin
    5 FB Rodriguez
    6 OG Wynn

2012 Hindsight Draft

2 Mychal Kendricks, ILB, California
    2 Derek Wolfe, DT, Cincinnati
    3 Lamar Miller, RB, Miami (Fla.)
    4 Alameda TaŽamu, DT, Washington
    4 Philip Blake, C, Baylor
    5 George Iloka, FS, Boise State
    6 Cam Johnson, DE, Virginia

Quote Originally Posted by BRONCO-BRIAN
    Even though I think we are thinner at DT than we are at TE or RB. I would go after Chris Brown because I think he is our best option for Lelie.

I look at it this way. If we went after Graham he's a good pick up but do we need him that badly? If we need a recieving te we got super rookie and ex-wr jackson. If we need blocking we got Alexander, Leach, and House.

Brown was a stud in college and from what I hear is 100% healthy. I think if he was here, he has a good chance to win the no.1 spot. Duckett on the other hand is probally not going any higher than no.3
    Tennessee has no need for Lelie. Calico, Bennet, Jones, Givens, Roby, Williams...

get real, dudes, no-one's gonna trade Lelie for a better TE than what we got already or we would be able to sing.

I insist in what i believe is the best option, trade him for a draft pick. but i think we woudnt be able to get something better that a 3th round

Even though, that if you ask me (well i'm kind of crazy) but... I think i would trade him for the rookie Darnell Bing and the 4th round pick of oakland. Sounds crazy... think about it.
    Last edited by Tour; 06-23-2006 at 07:29 PM.

I think we should trade Lelie for a Quarterback, Cornerback or Center.................Because, we ARE listing the positions we need the LEAST, right?

Quote Originally Posted by HolyDiver
    I think we should trade Lelie for a Quarterback, Cornerback or Center.................Because, we ARE listing the positions we need the LEAST, right?
    since we're not in need of a CB i can sleep well. i was just thinking, that i dont want to be worried about the pass defence anymore.

the latest play-off games has been traumatic experiences for me. that have let me mentally disturbed.

i want pass defence!!!... dont touch me dont touch me!!!

just kiddin'
    Last edited by Tour; 06-15-2006 at 09:24 AM.

I heard of calico and givens is probally their no.1 but honestly lelie should easily be the no.2 reciever on the tenn squad.
    2012 DRAFT

1 DT Still
    2 LB Kendricks
    3 DT Ta'amu
    4 RB Turbin
    4 WR Streeter
    5 FS Hardin
    5 FB Rodriguez
    6 OG Wynn

2012 Hindsight Draft

2 Mychal Kendricks, ILB, California
    2 Derek Wolfe, DT, Cincinnati
    3 Lamar Miller, RB, Miami (Fla.)
    4 Alameda TaŽamu, DT, Washington
    4 Philip Blake, C, Baylor
    5 George Iloka, FS, Boise State
    6 Cam Johnson, DE, Virginia

I really want Lelie to stay because honestly i think that as soon as he leaves he will achieve great things where he goes. I know by his 4th full year he should have put things together, but he has shown promise at the end of last season, but a bad streak of being underthrown among other things have left him with not that fantastic numbers.

I say give him another season to prove himself.
    Blet

Quote Originally Posted by OrangePeel
    I really want Lelie to stay because honestly i think that as soon as he leaves he will achieve great things where he goes. I know by his 4th full year he should have put things together, but he has shown promise at the end of last season, but a bad streak of being underthrown among other things have left him with not that fantastic numbers.

I say give him another season to prove himself.
    Problem is, its not just the Broncos Staff decision, it's also Lelies, and he's making the decision to not participate and pout in Arizona