Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8
    Quote Originally Posted by ReleaseTheBeast7
    Lelie for Charles Grant?

Lelie for Thomas Jones?

I have no idea to this point, but he will be trades, that's fo sho

I would love Lelie for Thomas Jones. He would be excellent here.

Heck right now I would take a 3rd rounder to get rid of the overrated ingrate and his 35 catches and 1 freaking touchdown.

What we should try to get for lelie is a safetie. John lynch cannot go on forever and nick ferguson is also getting old.

We should also try to get some more on the d line.

Or if all else fails just get a draft pick but we wont be able get a very good one because lelie stock has dropped from his holdout.

Quote Originally Posted by Broncos72690
    What we should try to get for lelie is a safetie. John lynch cannot go on forever and nick ferguson is also getting old.

Or if all else fails just get a draft pick but we wont be able get a very good one because lelie stock has dropped from his holdout.
    If your doing a Robin Williams imitation try again.

Quote Originally Posted by Broncos72690

I think Sam Brandon can step up for one of them but we should look into getting one in the draft atleast and theres probally ain't no teams willing to give up a good safety for Lelie.

how 'bout Lelie for Jerry Porter they both want traded

jenious idea!

How bout we trade Lelie to the Packers for a 2nd round choice. I would demand a #1 but would settle for a #2.

If your gonna give up Lelie for a pick why not trade him to the Niners because they will probably have a better position in the draft.

I think Lelie should either be traded for a TE or a Safety. Lynch isn't going to play forever, like someone else previously said, and we are really hurting at TE IMO.

But if we could get Thomas Jones somehow, that would be amazing I think.

But, no one will probably make any of those trades, so maybe the draft would be the best way to go...try to pick up a safety/TE that way.
    :orton: