Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

The Packers?? Why did they not go for a QB?

That makes no sense to me--they passed up 3 different QB's? Why? Favre is on his last year isn't he?

#TEBOWDOMINATES...Love Orange and Blue Gators and Broncos!

Jake Plummer will always be my #1 Quarterback!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by JakeGirl
    That makes no sense to me--they passed up 3 different QB's? Why? Favre is on his last year isn't he?
    They drafted Aaron Rogers in the first round last year. While some of their organization doesn't believe in him they haven't given him a chance yet.

Because Brett is coming back and like myoung said because they drafted Aaron Rodgers last year. You don't ever give up on a first rounder after just one year because the investment is just too mcuh. Plus they had much bigger needs to address than a QB.

BTW, they only passed on 2 because Vince was drafted at #3 by the Titans.
    Darrent & Damien - Broncos 4ever
    http://img182.imageshack.us/img182/3...eyesig3ba6.jpg

"When you're not practicing, remember that someone somewhere is practicing, and when you meet him he will win" - Ed Macauley

Look at Carson Palmer. He was the #1 pick in the 2003 draft, yet toted the clipboard for a whole season, not even taking a snap in the regular season. Worked out good for the Bengals, except the shot he took to the knee.

HOPING TO SEE MORE OF THIS IN 2012

ESPNís John Clayton reported that McKenzie is expected to review Jacksonís performance for the next week or so. Clayton reports that the odds favor Jackson staying in Oakland, but a decision has not been made. "I still get the feeling Jackson will end up being retained." 3 1/2 HOURS LATER, THE RAIDERS FIRED JACKSON.....GOOD CALL CLAYTON

I think and they probably think Favre will play a couple more years by the looks of things. He has just turned into a drama queen and needs the attention is the reason he waits to decide. But yeah they have a good backup that has been learning from Favre and will probably get another young one or sign a veteran the year Favre does retire just incase Rodgers doesn't work out in his first complete year.

Because they have Aaron Rogers whom they took in the first round of last years draft.
    John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

http://img129.imageshack.us/img129/2...iamssigwj2.jpg

Thanks Snk16

<- Ready for the salute
    Did you watch the draft last year?

thanks all

Wow, I didn't even know they had a high draft pick QB from last year. Why do they indulge Favre like this? THey should have put his backup in during all of those endless Monday night games where Favre seemed to be out of his head - one interception after another. It's gotta be hard to learn from that!

#TEBOWDOMINATES...Love Orange and Blue Gators and Broncos!

Jake Plummer will always be my #1 Quarterback!!!!!

<- Ready for the salute
    Wow, I didn't even know they had a high draft pick QB from last year. Why do they indulge Favre like this? THey should have put his backup in during all of those endless Monday night games where Favre seemed to be out of his head - one interception after another. It's gotta be hard to learn from that!
    yeah... to some up everything short. aaron rogers droped to them last year.

JG Farve has been a great qb for them and certain Hall of Famer when he does retire. And I'm sure they feel Brett gives them their best chance to win even if he's having an off day.
    John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

http://img129.imageshack.us/img129/2...iamssigwj2.jpg

Thanks Snk16

Aaron looks like he might be good starter in Green Bay
    after I saw the Ravens packers(blowout) game last year. minus the pick in the end zone i think aaron would be ready in a few years. he was 8-15 and 65 yards and almost a score.
    [IMG]http://www.augustasports.com/images/headlines/020299/super_bowl_broncosLR.jpg[/IMG]
    [SIZE=7][COLOR=DarkOrange][COLOR=Navy]BRING[/COLOR] IT [/COLOR] [COLOR=Navy]HOME[/COLOR][COLOR=DarkOrange] AGAIN!![/COLOR]

[IMG]http://www.badgerbus.com/place_images/UW-Bucky-Badger.jpg[/IMG]
    [COLOR=Red]GO BUCKY GO !!!![/SIZE][/COLOR]

<- Ready for the salute
    Quote Originally Posted by RonDayne33
    Aaron looks like he might be good starter in Green Bay
    after I saw the Ravens packers(blowout) game last year. minus the pick in the end zone i think aaron would be ready in a few years. he was 8-15 and 65 yards and almost a score.
    Butt him and smith aint no Cutler

They did draft Ingle Martin...the Furman QB. He is a Florida transfer...a lot of draft experts are high on him.

<- Ready for the salute
    and he can punt to

Yeah, they Commited to Aaron, he really hasent had a chance to do anything yet at least when he does take over he will have two years learning what he can from the sidelines, Packers were smart to get A.J Hawk, he is a heck of a player and they need some help on Defense.
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."