Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Breaking News

Alfred Williams just broke the news that the Broncos have released Trevor Price, Jebb Puttzier, and Mike Anderson. I do not like any of this.

Are you sure he didn't just say that those are who might need to be cut if the CBA doesn't get signed? I don't see why the Broncos would do that until tomorrow after the last ditch efforts are made to try to sign the deal.
    Ready for the friggen season already!

Quote Originally Posted by Giveemlove
    Are you sure he didn't just say that those are who might need to be cut if the CBA doesn't get signed? I don't see why the Broncos would do that until tomorrow after the last ditch efforts are made to try to sign the deal.
    No, I have him on the radio now on AM950theFan. That is where he announced it, unless he got it wrong, but I don't think so.

Professional Hell Raiser.
    Quote Originally Posted by Denver Native
    Alfred Williams just broke the news that the Broncos have released Trevor Price, Jebb Puttzier, and Mike Anderson. I do not like any of this.
    There goes some cap. No biggie. Except for Mike, don't really like to see him go. Putzier and Pryce were the village idiots on the team. Complete underachievers from everyone elses stand point. Personally I never had them that high AS achievers.

What?

Broncs All the Way Baby!

It is already on the rocky mountain news site, and here is a portion of their article:

The financial reality caused in large part by the NFL's failed labor talks has hit home, with the Denver Broncos releasing three prominent players today in order to comply with the salary cap in time for the start of free agency.
    Defensive end Trevor Pryce, running back Mike Anderson and tight end Jeb Putzier all will be looking for jobs when the new league year begins later this week. Getting rid of the trio will result in a total salary-cap savings of $15 million for the team, including $8.53 million for Pryce, $3.9 million for Putzier and $2.57 million for Anderson.

Man...this friggen sucks!

I had a feeling Pryce would have to go either way. Heard inklings of Putz (which stinks with how hard we fought for him last year) and man I really hate this part Mike the Marine. Guess Dayne will get his play time this year.

These damn owners/ players unions...greedy a$$e$.....ruining this sport. I agree with what I have heard, boycott them and let them feel what we are going through right now because of them.
    Ready for the friggen season already!

great news other than putz they wont be missed. I hope they all land their feet though . Putz will definitely be picked up soon he's a stud.

I had a felling Pryce would be gone, but Putz now forces us to draft a TE.

Broncs All the Way Baby!

Pryce I knew was going to get cut.

Putz wasn't that great, he only got famous for all the huge hits he recieved and Mike Anderson well great story of how he began and stuff but not that much of a matter to me.

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoBailey024
    I had a felling Pryce would be gone, but Putz now forces us to draft a TE.
    oh and what a problem to have with this draft being pretty deep in talent at the TE position. Its a good thing I picked Pope as our first pick in that mock draft
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS]DB4life[/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by Denver Native
    It is already on the rocky mountain news site, and here is a portion of their article:

The financial reality caused in large part by the NFL's failed labor talks has hit home, with the Denver Broncos releasing three prominent players today in order to comply with the salary cap in time for the start of free agency.
    Defensive end Trevor Pryce, running back Mike Anderson and tight end Jeb Putzier all will be looking for jobs when the new league year begins later this week. Getting rid of the trio will result in a total salary-cap savings of $15 million for the team, including $8.53 million for Pryce, $3.9 million for Putzier and $2.57 million for Anderson.
    Wouldn't call them prominent players personally. Mike Anderson was the most prominent in that group. He is the only player in this discussion that actually MEANS something.

Quote Originally Posted by DBroncos4life
    oh and what a problem to have with this draft being pretty deep in talent at the TE position. Its a good thing I picked Pope as our first pick in that mock draft
    I hope you know we can change our mock draft.

just heard it to with the cap going to be 95mil this year.. will put us about 2mil under the cap, since all teams need to be under the cap by 12:00am tonight!!!