are you happy now?

He's actually a DE BC.
    John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

http://img129.imageshack.us/img129/2...iamssigwj2.jpg

Thanks Snk16

Quote Originally Posted by TXBRONC
    He's actually a DE BC.
    He was referring to a quote of Shanahan's that said he thinks he can play inside and outside.

I'm pretty sure bc was making a funny.
    My adopted fan is dogfish

. . . . . . . . . . .
    . Post Your Artwork .
    . . . . . . . . . . .

He's actually a DE BC.

well in this thread the pros and cons of playing him at DT have been bantered about.
    "Philosophers have hitherto merely interpreted the world in various ways; the point, however, is to change it."--Karl Marx

"And I tell you this, that you must give an account on judgement day of every idle word you speak. The words you say now reflect your fate then; either you will be justified by them or you will be condemned."--Jesus Christ

Quote Originally Posted by dogfish

Matt Leinart Confronts Obstacles On and Off the Field

By: Elaine Delos Reyes, Special to NFL.com

You wouldn't believe it now, but when University of Southern California quarterback Matt Leinart was 15, he cried to his parents about the possibility of never reaching the National Football League. Leinart sat out his sophomore season in Mater Dei High School with a rotator cuff injury to his left (throwing) shoulder.

link to full article from NFLHS.com
    Are you telling me has has questions in his arms, 3 National Championship games later? I heard many players suffering from injuries when they were younger and they look fine to me. White's arm was his problem in the NFL....not strong enough.
    I'm on Twitter!

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
    2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

Quote Originally Posted by AsianOrange
    Are you telling me has has questions in his arms, 3 National Championship games later? I heard many players suffering from injuries when they were younger and they look fine to me. White's arm was his problem in the NFL....not strong enough.
    Leinart doesn't the arm strength of Cutler but he is accurate.

Thanks Snk16

Leinart doesn't the arm strength of Cutler but he is accurate.
    I like that better. brian Griese didn't have "arm strength" but he was accurate...like Joe Montana.

I rather have an accurate QB then a QB that goes deep and gets picked off.
    I'm on Twitter!

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
    2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

yea, i am-- jason white played in national championship games with those busted up knees, didn't he-- i'm saying leinart is obviously an injury risk. . . he rarely ever got hit at USC, that won't be the case in the NFL. . . . no matter his college success, i can't see why anyone wouldn't have some reservations about a QB who has had two major procedures on his throwing arm/shoulder. . . .
    Officially Objectified by the GPA

rest in peace, darrent williams and damien nash-- you will be missed!!

I like that better. brian Griese didn't have "arm strength" but he was accurate...like Joe Montana.

Fortunately, Cutler gives us both!
    http://forums.denverbroncos.com/image.php?u=4223&type=sigpic&dateline=1244089821

You mean like John Elway? I'd rather have Elway's strong arm over Griese's accurate one.

Besides, Cutler is said to be accurate if he makes sure he sets his feet. And I can guarantee the Broncos will drill him on that. Everybody has flaws in their game coming out of college; luckily, the little flaws Cutler seems to have are fixable with good coaching.
    "You can't take the sky from me..."
    ------
    "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Quote Originally Posted by Javalon
    You mean like John Elway? I'd rather have Elway's strong arm over Griese's accurate one.

Besides, Cutler is said to be accurate if he makes sure he sets his feet. And I can guarantee the Broncos will drill him on that. Everybody has flaws in their game coming out of college; luckily, the little flaws Cutler seems to have are fixable with good coaching.

Jav it looks like you're starting to warm up to the drafting of Cutler.

Or are you playing devil's advocate again?

Thanks Snk16

Jav it looks like you're starting to warm up to the drafting of Cutler.

Or are you playing devil's advocate again?
    Like I've said, I disagree with us getting a QB at #11 instead of a DT. But if we were going to get one, I think Cutler fits us best.

I'm mostly over the no-DT issue. There's no use dwelling on what might have been. So, I'm looking at what the Broncos did and finding it to be pretty good from a long-term perspective.

I like Cutler even if he doesn't play DT.
    "You can't take the sky from me..."
    ------
    "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

A.O. why the hostility against Cutler? This is normally not like you. There are many people that believe that he could be one of the best taken and for some reason you don't like him. I don't understand. What have you seen some of the rest of us have not to have such a strong opinion?
    Go Broncos!!! - Hosea 10:12

Thumbs up cutler/ or USC man

As far as I know alot of the experts were saying that cutler was the 1 QB in the draft over both lienert and young it was surprising because he was on a poor team and playing against top compation every week and put up astounding numbers they said hes more ready for the NFL than all the others He's the closest thing since John Elway with his strong arm,and his pocket presence and the ability to make plays out of nothing and he has good quickness for a QB... Jay amrasmu

Like I've said, I disagree with us getting a QB at #11 instead of a DT. But if we were going to get one, I think Cutler fits us best.

I'm mostly over the no-DT issue. There's no use dwelling on what might have been. So, I'm looking at what the Broncos did and finding it to be pretty good from a long-term perspective.

I agree 100%. Admitedly, Cutler doesn't collapse the pocket as well as Haloti Ngata but that's no reason to be down on him! At least not until we see how strong he is against the run!
    http://www.fbpages.me/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/159174168050152087_zRr4orMC_c.jpg

I understand your reasoning and as I have said, I would have like for us to draft a DT or a DE.

Hey at least its hard to argue that Cutler was reach or someone we've never heard of before.

Thanks Snk16