Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37
Results 541 to 548 of 548
  1. #541
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    8,230
    Quote Originally Posted by ebsoria View Post
    Someone said bars? I'm in!!!
    Not that kind of bar...lol
    http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l7...amp69/asdf.jpg
    And yes it is a scheme problem.
    Adopted player Lindsey

  2. #542
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    5,280
    Posts
    6,512
    Would be cool if you could give cp on mobile.

  3. #543
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    8,230
    Quote Originally Posted by Houshmazode View Post
    Would be cool if you could give cp on mobile.
    Lol. Been there.. Finally figured out how to use my phone so I could.
    http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l7...amp69/asdf.jpg
    And yes it is a scheme problem.
    Adopted player Lindsey

  4. #544
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    5,280
    Posts
    6,512
    Gotta spread some cp around.
    2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones

  5. #545
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    8,230
    Quote Originally Posted by Houshmazode View Post
    Gotta spread some cp around.
    .
    http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l7...amp69/asdf.jpg
    And yes it is a scheme problem.
    Adopted player Lindsey

  6. #546
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    8,230
    Quote Originally Posted by Peanut View Post
    No, I still have no idea. The people who did the upgrade are no longer here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    Ok.. So, I make a post and i have the 3 color bar, when i am viewing my profile I have the 2 color bar....



    I think I may have figured out part of the bar mystery...maybe. If you look at the screenshot and my bar now you'll see a big difference. Considering the time span and my cp count then and now is it possible the grey bar if your....guage til your next level? Meaning the closer you get to your next level the smaller the grey gets. As for the orange and dark orange I thought it may be an indication of where a member is in the quest for immorality. Sadly I feel I am wrong. My orange and dark orange appear to be the same size as they were when I posted the comment with the screen shot and houshmazode's appears to be the same also and he is 3 levels higher than me so that idea is in the trash.
    http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l7...amp69/asdf.jpg
    And yes it is a scheme problem.
    Adopted player Lindsey

  7. #547
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    MD
    Posts
    15,761
    Quote Originally Posted by RunYouOver View Post
    OK, as far as the bar goes....

    As a practice squad member, it's one little red bar, that's the most common one you'll see on the forums from most members.

    When you become a benchwarmer, the bar doubles in size, still at light red. So at 100 CP, the bar is raised, so to speak.

    At 200 CP, not the 250 you need for special teams, but at 200, the bar increases again. So, like I had guessed, it's very similar to the old system of bars. At 300 CP, it increases again, but there is no increase at the Special Teams level.
    At 400, the bar becomes bigger again, and at 500, it gets bigger with the darker bar extending from it.

    Just like the old system, the next extension is at 700, then 900, then 1100, then 1300.

    Finally, at 1500, you've maxed out the bar.

    And there you have it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alastor View Post
    I really wish we could set the value of a bar on here and make it correlate to the user ranks. I know that's confusing, guys. We don't like that either.

    That's on VB for the record, not Akavit. Akavit did everything we asked and more.
    Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    I think I may have figured out part of the bar mystery...maybe. If you look at the screenshot and my bar now you'll see a big difference. Considering the time span and my cp count then and now is it possible the grey bar if your....guage til your next level? Meaning the closer you get to your next level the smaller the grey gets. As for the orange and dark orange I thought it may be an indication of where a member is in the quest for immorality. Sadly I feel I am wrong. My orange and dark orange appear to be the same size as they were when I posted the comment with the screen shot and houshmazode's appears to be the same also and he is 3 levels higher than me so that idea is in the trash.
    I found the above two quotes in this thread (several pages back).

    Grey bar. Those that are at the top level still has a little bit of grey. So, unless there is another level that we (mods) don't know about, that's not it. If there is another level, the CP count needed must be really high. Like 30,000.
    Administrator


    #LupusAwareness

    Adopted Bronco: Derek Wolfe --- I adopted: Everyone!

    "a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

  8. #548
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    8,230
    Quote Originally Posted by Peanut View Post
    No, I still have no idea. The people who did the upgrade are no longer here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    Ok.. So, I make a post and i have the 3 color bar, when i am viewing my profile I have the 2 color bar....



    Quote Originally Posted by Peanut View Post
    I found the above two quotes in this thread (several pages back).

    Grey bar. Those that are at the top level still has a little bit of grey. So, unless there is another level that we (mods) don't know about, that's not it. If there is another level, the CP count needed must be really high. Like 30,000.
    Well crap.....the mystery continues.
    http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l7...amp69/asdf.jpg
    And yes it is a scheme problem.
    Adopted player Lindsey

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •