Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35
    Quote Originally Posted by BroncoBJ4MVP!!! View Post
    THANX FOR THAT lol

THAT HELPED A LOT

i have 24 points total

THAT SUX lol

and i need 200 for a 2nd bar?? WTH... y is it so hard?? lol

but IDK lol... and PPL need to PUT their names when they give a CP too lol
    I'm looking at how I used to type and I just smh. Damn. lol. Was my senior year in highschool but I sure did type annoying back then.
    Last edited by Peanut; 12-16-2016 at 08:09 PM. Reason: Edited quote.

Quote Originally Posted by BroncosPWNn00bs View Post
    I'm looking at how I used to type and I just smh. Damn. lol. Was my senior year in highschool but I sure did type annoying back then.
    You've come so far.

So has the rules. I edited your past quote to go with the CoC.

I'm glad you're still here.
    Administrator

#LupusAwareness

Adopted Bronco: Derek Wolfe --- I adopted: Everyone!

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Quote Originally Posted by Peanut View Post
    You've come so far.

So has the rules. I edited your past quote to go with the CoC.

I'm glad you're still here.
    lol thanks. Its crazy looking at old posts. I think that was 1 of my first posts on here actually.

And what do you mean? you edited my past quote to go with the COC? What did I do wrong on my quote? lol

lol thanks. Its crazy looking at old posts. I think that was 1 of my first posts on here actually.

And what do you mean? you edited my past quote to go with the COC? What did I do wrong on my quote? lol
    It was the past you, not the present you. Answer is in the PM.
    Administrator

#LupusAwareness

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Oh wow I now see that I'm close to being in the Hall of Fame.

How close? CP me to find out.

I forgot that a lot of our old posts are gone. I would've loved to see a debate I had with a certain Charger fan over something I was incorrectly accused of on the Chargers forum. But that happened (WOW!) a decade ago.

I thought negs were supposed to be about constructive criticism. Why is some anonymous so and so allowed to neg just for disagreeing? negs should not be anonymous and everyone should have them to use.
    Jesus Loves You, even if you don't love Him.
    Woooo!! Wooooo!!! Wooooooo!!!! Wooooooooooooooooo!!!!!
    negs are for cowards. I won't back down.

Quote Originally Posted by broncolee View Post
    I thought negs were supposed to be about constructive criticism. Why is some anonymous so and so allowed to neg just for disagreeing? negs should not be anonymous and everyone should have them to use.
    That's how negs were intended to be used, but they can be used for any reason.

CPs, positive or negs, fall under the CoC (along with PMs). If you receive a message that breaks the CoC, please PM a mod and we'll check into it.
    Administrator

#LupusAwareness

Yes, they are just as CPs are also constructive positive criticism. Both are part of the same system and allows a user to sign their CP or neg (negative CP) or remain anonymous by not signing their CP or neg.

You've probably read through the CP information at the start of this thread but in case you have not this is more thoroughly answered in the All you need to know about the "Contributor Status" feature in the Feedback forum, specifically:

Note: The way this system was designed if someone wants to give you a negative CP and not sign it, they are entitled to.
    See Negative CPs heading.

People have strong feelings about this, for and against. I'd venture to say there are a number of people that have equally strong feelings of indifference. When looked at as part of the system, people can and do grant CPs just for agreeing, so it's not unreasonable to accept a neg for disagreement.

I'm not sure that is the answer you are looking for but appreciate the question all the same.

We used to use them to keep disruptive and trolly people from advancing, making it to the LR, etc.

Hooray, beer!

Reading the quoted post hurt my head

That's the great thing about getting older, you gain a little insight, and you (hopefully) become a little more mature.

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    Reading the quoted post hurt my head

That's the great thing about getting older, you gain a little insight, and you (hopefully) become a little more mature.
    Here's to looking forward to the days when I get to yell at kids to get off my lawn..

Quote Originally Posted by Rastic View Post
    Here's to looking forward to the days when I get to yell at kids to get off my lawn..
    The fun part is giving the grand kids the Mountain Dew and Chocolate and then giving them back to your kids.

CHILDREN ARE THE RAINBOW OF LIFE
    GRANDCHILDREN ARE THE POT OF GOLD

Quote Originally Posted by Rastic View Post
    Well, I'm moving into a manufactured home this week so who knows, if I buy a shotgun, maybe my time is coming soon!