Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Quote Originally Posted by jhns
    This is why you are not a coach or GM of any franchise.
    this is probally why YOU are not a coach or GM of any franchise

Quote Originally Posted by TDforTatum26
    this is probally why YOU are not a coach or GM of any franchise
    exactly what i was thinking!

Quote Originally Posted by Javalon
    I think the Broncos and Ravens are pretty close in the salary cap area. If they struggle to sign him, so would the Broncos. Not to mention, Walker will be due a $10 million roster bonus next year that would make our situation even worse than Baltimore's.

Besides, if you really want to keep a guy like that, you find a way to do it and don't let him get away. I just don't see any legitimate possibility that Reed leaves the Ravens unless he causes a stink and says he doesn't want to stay.
    Yes, we're in similar cap situations and us giving Walker that contract will hurt our pockets deeply next year, but all I'm saying is that it'd be possible to acquire Reed. Its HIGHLY unlikely though, which makes this yet another one of those pipe dreamer threads. They are rampantly popping up and some football needs to start already so they'll stop popping up.

PSN & XBL: Vicious2500
    You Shed Tears of Scarlet

unless we win the superbowl next year, that is way to much to give up for a player.

he would be nice to have, but we got lynch,fergi,hazmindulla or whatever his frikkin name is and brandon browner, might be a big surprise. so giving up a lot seems not worth it at this point in time

I do think Ashley Lelie is being a little overvalued in this situation and I think this trade will never happen.

Lelie is threatening to sit out if we don't trade him and if the Ravens realize and are smart they will say "Why trade and waste something or our best defensive player, when we can get him cheaper next year and not have to give up anything besides money."

I don't think the Ravens want or need Ashley anyways.
    Darrent & Damien - Broncos 4ever
    http://img182.imageshack.us/img182/3...eyesig3ba6.jpg

"When you're not practicing, remember that someone somewhere is practicing, and when you meet him he will win" - Ed Macauley

probably not, but you never know. we may only be able to get a draft pick for him, but i think he wants out before preseason. he seems really pissed.

Amazing that this thread is still alive...

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoFanCam
    Amazing that this thread is still alive...
    lol just dont post here! let this thread DIE people!

Quote Originally Posted by str8jacket
    um no he wasnt, read a few posts above

you have to be the absolute most dumbest person alive if you thought i was being serious
    "If you fumble the ball, I will break off my foot in your John Brown hind parts; and then you will run a mile."My Adopted bronc is Duke Ihenacho

Quote Originally Posted by Broncos86
    you have to be the absolute most dumbest person alive if you thought i was being serious
    its gotten to the point where i think noones kidding, let the freaking thread die already, im not sure either if that thread was pointed at you, but oh well

see jnhs' post