Page 224 of 478 FirstFirst ... 124 174 214 222 223 224 225 226 234 274 324 ... LastLast
Results 3,346 to 3,360 of 7169

Thread: Red Sox Nation

Quote Originally Posted by #1snake_fan View Post
    that's good news ...

now it's time for GREAT NEWS ...

5-0 against the Yankees :salute!:

has anyone seen $423,500,000 look so worthless ?

hey Yanks Bay says thanks for the new stadium
    That's priceless!
    http://www.fightingmaster.com/masters/brucelee/photos/face3.jpg
    I've started with almost nothing and still got most of it

Sweeping the first two game in their New ballpark.
    Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!

what's even more priceless then that FAT piece of garbage Joba getting lit up is that his mom just got busted selling METH to a undercover COP .

that FATASS does what he always does someone takes him deep and he hits them he's a B*tch and if he can't handle giving up a Homer every now and then. then he should get the F out of the Major's...

NEWSFLASH

Fatso it's part of the GAME get over yourself your really not as good as you or the Yankees think you are .

Does Pap throw at someone for taking him deep or Lester or Wakefield or Beckett (DON'T SAY ABREAU) or Dice K ?

NO THEY DON'T

300 posts does that make me a

Hall Of Famer

what's even more priceless then that FAT piece of garbage Joba getting lit up is that his mom just got busted selling METH to a undercover COP .

Leave family members out of any smack. I know I don't want Yankee fan comming in here an running his mouth about Pedroia's Brother.
    Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!

Quote Originally Posted by Southstander View Post
    Sweeping the first two game in their New ballpark.

that FATASS does what he always does someone takes him deep and he hits them he's a B*tch and if he can't handle giving up a Homer every now and then. then he should get the F out of the Major's...

NEWSFLASH

Fatso it's part of the GAME get over yourself your really not as good as you or the Yankees think you are .

Does Pap throw at someone for taking him deep or Lester or Wakefield or Beckett (DON'T SAY ABREAU) or Dice K ?

NO THEY DON'T
    No Beckett just throws at people when he feels like it

Hooray, beer!

NEWSFLASH

NO THEY DON'T
    Beckett throws at people on purpose a lot. Hes always hitting batters.

And if Wakefield hit someone, it wouldn't really hurt anyways.

And Papelbon comes in for a save situation most of the time, so why would he want to hit someone? Most closers don't hit people on purpose.

And I really don't think that Joba hit Bay on purpose.
    Who do you think he is? Pedro?

Beckett has heat, and he has an attitude that says "I don't give a f*** about what anyone thinks about me" you can just see it when he pitches, whether it's trying to hit someone or trying to strike someone out. I love it when he throws at people.
    http://i38.tinypic.com/24et8v5.jpg
    Thanks to B4Bronco6 for the sig!
    RB #22 Wisconsin Badgers
    Know this above all else. This life is your only life. So while you live life, make the most of every second, minute and hour that you have. Time stops for no one. Don't stop for time. Seize the day.
    -Kobe Bryant-

Btw... How any Boston fan can complain about thier players getting hit is ****ing laughable

Its not very fun getting hit is it? I've seen Yankee after Yankee go down like sluts because of getting hit by a Boston Player.

Quote Originally Posted by JayCutler4MVP!!! View Post
    Btw... How any Boston fan can complain about thier players getting hit is ****ing laughable

Its not very fun getting hit is it? I've seen Yankee after Yankee go down like sluts because of getting hit by a Boston Player.
    Still, it is very childish and immature to hit a player because they hit a homer off you...very.

Then Bay stole a base later lmao
    RB #22 Wisconsin Badgers
    Know this above all else. This life is your only life. So while you live life, make the most of every second, minute and hour that you have. Time stops for no one. Don't stop for time. Seize the day.
    -Kobe Bryant-

Quote Originally Posted by LiquidBlue View Post
    Still, it is very childish and immature to hit a player because they hit a homer off you...very.

Then Bay stole a base later lmao
    It is immature but how do you know he did it on purpose? Hes out there trying to win. He don't go out there to hit players.

But it is what it is. Why are Boston fans whining?
    I guess going 5-0 vs us in the 1st 2 series isn't enough.

Quote Originally Posted by JayCutler4MVP!!! View Post
    But it is what it is. Why are Boston fans whining?
    Why do you think we're whining? We have a lot to prove with all of these injuries, and I think we're performing very well under the given circumstances.
    RB #22 Wisconsin Badgers
    -Kobe Bryant-

i say it's time to trim the fat ...

TRADE David Ortiz for Matt Holliday

and use Holliday as the DH or back up fielder we all know Drew's going to get hurt at some point (hopefully not)

thanks for everything Papi ... :salute!: but your not BIG PAPI anymore

your not helping us anymore

holliday is young and a great hitter and a pretty good fielder and if Jason Bay doesn't resign with the Sox then we're set

i say it's time to trim the fat ...

TRADE David Ortiz for Matt Holliday

and use Holliday as the DH or back up fielder we all know Drew's going to get hurt at some point (hopefully not)

thanks for everything Papi ... :salute!: but your not BIG PAPI anymore

your not helping us anymore

holliday is young and a great hitter and a pretty good fielder and if Jason Bay doesn't resign with the Sox then we're set
    what would be the a's incentive for such a deal?