Page 227 of 478 FirstFirst ... 127 177 217 225 226 227 228 229 237 277 327 ... LastLast
Results 3,391 to 3,405 of 7169

Thread: Red Sox Nation

Quote Originally Posted by #1snake_fan View Post
    about Ortiz that's what i said Steroids dont give you muscles

anyways about the yankees Shefield didn't win a world series and niether did Giambi

and our World Series championships aren't tainted look at Manny and Papi's average in the World Series

Manny
    .315 AVG
    1 Home Run
    12 Rbi

Papi
    .334 AVG
    1 Home Run
    11 Rbi

now the ALCS is different i still don't think their tainted but look at the Averages

Manny
    .420 AVG
    17 Home Runs
    37 Rbi

Papi
    .447 AVG
    10 Home Runs
    21 Rbi

Manny had 17 HR's in the ALCS?
    And Ortiz had 10?

Damn.

I knew they did good.. But didn't know they did that good.

Quote Originally Posted by JayCutler4MVP!!! View Post
    And Ortiz had 10?

Damn.

Hey Mensa he was takling about more then one ALCS.
    Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!

i was talking about their respective careers Manny has the most post season Homers in a career with 29 with Cleveland,Boston & Los Angeles but in 2004 and 2007 Manny had a total of 4 homers all in 2007and none in 04

Ortiz has ten in his career in the ALCS but in the playoffs he has like 15 or so all with Boston

my point was that it wasn't just Manny that got us to our two World Series Championships it was all 25 guys

I'm so confused right now
    http://i38.tinypic.com/24et8v5.jpg
    Thanks to B4Bronco6 for the sig!
    RB #22 Wisconsin Badgers
    Know this above all else. This life is your only life. So while you live life, make the most of every second, minute and hour that you have. Time stops for no one. Don't stop for time. Seize the day.
    -Kobe Bryant-

Quote Originally Posted by LiquidBlue View Post
    I'm so confused right now
    Umm, let's just go with Go Sox!!!

I really like this team. They are good in all phases.

Quote Originally Posted by Southstander View Post
    Hey Mensa he was takling about more then one ALCS.
    .. Your are such a tricky McTrickster South.

Quote Originally Posted by JayCutler4MVP!!! View Post
    And Ortiz had 10?

Damn.

they played a lot more alcs games than ws games....they swept the cards and rockies and played two 7 game alcs' vs the yankees, won a 7 game alcs vs the indians and lost a 7 game alcs last year

Quote Originally Posted by Apoc13 View Post
    they played a lot more alcs games than ws games....they swept the cards and rockies and played two 7 game alcs' vs the yankees, won a 7 game alcs vs the indians and lost a 7 game alcs last year
    Yea, I know that. But when he posted it... I was thinking that he was talking about the 2004 ALCS

I was a bit out of it or something.
    Not sure what was going on in my brain.

Quote Originally Posted by LiquidBlue View Post
    Plus I know it was said earlier you can't say our WS wins will be "tainted", the first team that comes to mind at a very quick glance is the Yankees when this subject will come up. Just off the top of my head, Roger Clemens, Jason Giambi, Gary Sheffield can all be put up there as some steroid user possibilities, obviously Alex Rodriguez goes in there but he hasn't won them anything major yet.
    Just to clear things up, they never won a WS with Sheff or A-Rod, or Giambi...
    Administrator

Anyone for some Devil Ray Fillets.
    Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!

Quote Originally Posted by RunYouOver View Post
    Just to clear things up, they never won a WS with Sheff or A-Rod, or Giambi...
    I'm just saying that the Yankees organization as a whole has to be one of the first to come in mind if you're ever going to bring up tainted victories, much less World Series victories. Then I named a few notorious players who came to mind, I think they could be one of the few franchises who have had players consistently on roids since the 90's, that's just my thinking.

But, like I said and as was stated earlier, all teams have juicers. Some more than others.

Has anyone else noticed Damon has put on a lot of muscle since leaving Boston? Maybe it's just me.
    RB #22 Wisconsin Badgers
    Know this above all else. This life is your only life. So while you live life, make the most of every second, minute and hour that you have. Time stops for no one. Don't stop for time. Seize the day.
    -Kobe Bryant-

also in his first year with the Yankees he hit 26 homers a new Career High ... Intresting ... very intresting Mr. Damon

I think every pitcher needs to change how they Pitch to Jason Bay 4 Homers in 4 Games GO SOX

oh hey Welcome Back A-Roid i'll never think your on the juice again after your first at bat of the season ... what was it ? oh yeah a 3 run Homer after not playing for a month ... yeah your off the Roids

oh hey Welcome Back A-Roid i'll never think your on the juice again after your first at bat of the season ... what was it ? oh yeah a 3 run Homer after not playing for a month ... yeah your off the Roids
    haha yea i'm sure many people feel the same, i bet he still has people tipping off pitches for him too
    RB #22 Wisconsin Badgers
    -Kobe Bryant-

what i don't get is why would they help someone on the other team ? A-Rod makes sence doing it because he's an Ass Hole and he only cares about himself

i met him once at a resturant in Kansas City and he's a jerk i asked him for an autograph and he said "got 200 bucks?" and smiled and i replied "got a World Series Ring? " and left the resturant

what i don't get is why would they help someone on the other team ? A-Rod makes sence doing it because he's an Ass Hole and he only cares about himself

i met him once at a resturant in Kansas City and he's a jerk i asked him for an autograph and he said "got 200 bucks?" and smiled and i replied "got a World Series Ring? " and left the resturant
    LOL that's so like him. i don't know he apparently does it in return, i wouldn't doubt there's some cash involved too
    Last edited by LiquidBlue; 05-09-2009 at 01:50 AM.
    RB #22 Wisconsin Badgers
    -Kobe Bryant-