Page 104 of 478 FirstFirst ... 4 54 94 102 103 104 105 106 114 154 204 ... LastLast
Results 1,546 to 1,560 of 7169

Thread: Red Sox Nation

Quote Originally Posted by JayCutler4MVP!!! View Post
    I thought of that when I typed it

and LMFAO @ trading Mo for J-pap straight up.
    Too funny.

I would take Mo over Johnny boy any day and I'm pretty sure most people are the same way.

This isn't fantasy baseball were talking about

And yea I'm interested in seeing what all our team will look like this up coming year.
    Nothing against Papelbon. I would have had the same reaction to a Broncos fan asking me if we should trade Elway for a younger QB once upon a time.
    My blog : "A new machine" http://dgalemore.blogspot.com

R.I.P. Darrent Williams 1982-2007

Quote Originally Posted by keithbishop View Post
    Nothing against Papelbon. I would have had the same reaction to a Broncos fan asking me if we should trade Elway for a younger QB once upon a time.
    Yea but he makes me sick anyways

That be like trading Andy for Beckett. I wouldn't want to do it. Some might but not me.

Plus I dont see us trading with Boston

and yea that would be crazy trading Elway for someone young.

I'd rather have Mo retire a Yankee then to play anywhere else.

I can't believe yall wouldn't trade Mo for Papelbon. That's crazy. I realize he's a legend and all but really, how many great years does he have left in him?

If it was me, I would trade Manny Ramirez for a good young slugger any day of the week.

Of course it would be a snowy day in hell before the Yanks and Sox ever made a trade.

Quote Originally Posted by BaileyTheBest View Post
    I can't believe yall wouldn't trade Mo for Papelbon. That's crazy. I realize he's a legend and all but really, how many great years does he have left in him?

If it was me, I would trade Manny Ramirez for a good young slugger any day of the week.

Of course it would be a snowy day in hell before the Yanks and Sox ever made a trade.

Manny Ramirez was developed by the Indians, then signed by the red sox as a free agent. Mo was developed by the Yankees. There aren't any vets on your team developed by boston that have been around nearly as long as Mo. Is Youkilis the oldest of your players that was drafted by boston?

No, it's not crazy. I'm not kidding about how great it is when players like Mo spend their entire career with one team. Would you have traded Elway at the end of his career to get someone younger?

Ask Medford or PCE how they would have felt about trading Yaz. I'm certainly not a sox fan, but it would have disgusted me to see him traded.

Quote Originally Posted by keithbishop View Post

Ask Medford or PCE how they would have felt about trading Yaz. I'm certainly not a sox fan, but it would have disgusted me to see him traded.
    I can see your point....

I'm still pissed Dwight Evans didn't finish his career with Boston and instead spent a wasted final year with the Orioles.

I never liked that Manny is wearing his # 24 either.

Yeah, I see your point too. I'd have been pissed if we'd traded Elway at the end of his career.

Jacoby Ellsbury is starting over Coco Crisp tonight. THANK YOU Tito! You finally made a good decision!

Jacoby Ellsbury is starting over Coco Crisp tonight. THANK YOU Tito! You finally made a good decision!
    I figured he would.
    Coco has been struggling and It be nice to start Jacoby in Fenway and get him into some post season games. Since hes the future.

Good ol' Bill Mueller is throwing out the first pitch tonight! I bet he gets a HUGE standing ovation!

Quote Originally Posted by PatsCrowEater View Post
    I can see your point....

I'm still pissed Dwight Evans didn't finish his career with Boston and instead spent a wasted final year with the Orioles.

I never liked that Manny is wearing his # 24 either.
    Evans was one hell of a player.

Unfortunately we see fewer and fewer players spend their careers with one team.

JD DREW hits a GRAND SLAM!!!!

Unbelievable!

I guess we can quit calling him Nancy now!

JD DREW hits a GRAND SLAM!!!!

Unbelievable!

I guess we can quit calling him Nancy now!

Naw he's still Nancy

Lugo with a 2 RBI double? As ol' Vince Lombardi would say: What the hell's going on out here?

I am shocked....