Page 2 of 477 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast

Thread: Red Sox Nation

Quote Originally Posted by Southstander
    Yankees SUCK, almost as bad, if not more then the Raiders
    If winning 26 world series means sucking then yeah the Yankees suck.

Thanks Blondie for the Sig

Thants right, in 03 you got bleasted by the Fish, in 01 it was the Snakes. Your last win was in 00.
    Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!

Thants right, in 03 you got bleasted by the Fish, in 01 it was the Snakes. Your last win was in 00.

And again - How many have the Red Sox won? Heck - I think the Yankes have won more titles than the red sox have been in post season games

Name the last Red Sox dynasty. Now go find someone who will remember it. Or better yet, find a dear diary, journal or personal memoirs with regards to that dynasty, dust off the papers, watch the ancient papers crumble in your fingers and teeter to the ground, and then give us the results. :wave:

Quote Originally Posted by orangenblue420
    And again - How many have the Red Sox won? Heck - I think the Yankes have won more titles than the red sox have been in post season games

What was the score 2 nights ago?? and the one in Fenway???
    What was the score last night?
    Who had the shortest appearance of the season last night? That's right..does that mean schilling is washed up and sucks?
    http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g2...e310/gagne.jpg
    "The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

[QUOTE=DevilSpawn]Name the last Red Sox dynasty.[QUOTE]
    No such thing.
    "The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

[QUOTE=NJBRONCOSFAN][QUOTE=DevilSpawn]Name the last Red Sox dynasty.
    No such thing.
    Eggs zactly.

Shil, is only one of our Aces, look at what Beckett did to you nmot only on Tuesday but in the 00 Series. It will be a LONG time before the Evil Empire wins another championship.
    Your 'aces' are being outpitched by Moose..check the stats, see for yourself.

What has Beckett done?

15-8 last year, 9-9 in 2004, and 9-8 in 2003..real impressive! A handful of games does not make a career.

The Yankees lead the all-time series by about 200 games, so the sox'll have to sweep us for the next 10 years or so just to catch up.

From 1920 to 2004, (84 seasons) the yankees had a better overall record than the red sox 66 times.

Quote Originally Posted by NJBRONCOSFAN
    The Yankees lead the all-time series by about 200 games, so the sox'll have to sweep us for the next 10 years or so just to catch up.
    It would be like the Browns to just even the series with the Broncos they would have to win 13 straight agains us. It ain't going to happen

I like the Sox, but the Yanks fans do have a point

Tell you what lets make a bet, if the Yankees Win I will give you a CP, When the Sox win tonight You give me a CP, Who is up for it, One rule you need to reply before the first pitch, Any Takers
    Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!

Tell you what lets make a bet, if the Yankees Win I will give you a CP, When the Sox win tonight You give me a CP, Who is up for it, One rule you need to reply before the first pitch, Any Takers
    Ill take that bet.

Quote Originally Posted by 970BroncoFan
    If winning 26 world series means sucking then yeah the Yankees suck.

have you ever heard the saying 'what have you done for me lately' . . . despite spending on average 33.5% more than the next highest payroll annually since their last world series championship, georgie just can't buy a world series . . . and he's been trying harder and harder spending as much as 69% higher in 2005 and 62% higher in 2006 . . . that's a lot of jake for no championship . . . now that sucks

oh yeah . . . red sox fan here :wave: