Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Van Pelt

Van Pelt

And there's Jake Plummer...that makes me so mad that they bring in Jay Cutler and suddenly it's like VanPelt doesn't exist. He signs on and it's miraculously "Now the Broncos have a QB for the future." And what's Bradlee? Nothing?!He signs on and it's miraculously "Now the Broncos have a QB for the future." And what's Bradlee? Nothing?!

Quote Originally Posted by pabo
    And there's Jake Plummer...that makes me so mad that they bring in Jay Cutler and suddenly it's like VanPelt doesn't exist. He signs on and it's miraculously "Now the Broncos have a QB for the future." And what's Bradlee? Nothing?!He signs on and it's miraculously "Now the Broncos have a QB for the future." And what's Bradlee? Nothing?!
    I'm not sure but I think you repeated yourself. I'm not sure but I think you repeated yourself.

No offense to Van Pelt but he's always been a bit of a wildcard. He's really mobile but it's kind of scary when he throws the ball. And that's kind of important for a QB. I'm not sure Shanny & Co. had any serious thoughts about Bradlee being our QB of the future. But he could still be a solid backup.
    "You can't take the sky from me..."
    ------
    "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

I love BVP and he has alot of Guts and Heart and Flair but thinking realisticly i dont think he has a future as a QB in this league but thats just from seeing him play last year(which was not really alot) so its not fair to make any real predictions now is it.
    According to Smith, much of his motivation stems from his push for a third Super Bowl ring. "I don't care about money. I don't care about, 'Oh, you are a superstar. You are a celebrity.' To me, all that is crap," he says. "I just care about winning."

Official Knowshon Rockwell Moreno Fan Club Member 1

Javalon wrote:

I'm not sure but I think you repeated yourself. I'm not sure but I think you repeated yourself.

Sigh, yes you are right. I am sorry. Newbie here, learning. Bedtime for me.

He would make an awesome QB in the CFL. He would, thats the truth. Disagree??
    [IMG]http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c168/Crashman44b/dayne.jpg[/IMG]
    "The Dayne agreement"

It's nothing miraculous Cutler grades out as better quality prospect. BVP imho was never going to be the future of the Broncos. If BVP works hard he might make a solid #2 qb but right now I don't think he is.
    John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

http://img129.imageshack.us/img129/2...iamssigwj2.jpg

Thanks Snk16

You catch on quick for a newbie...

BVP = Nothing

Quote Originally Posted by Javalon

No offense to Van Pelt but he's always been a bit of a wildcard. He's really mobile but it's kind of scary when he throws the ball. And that's kind of important for a QB. I'm not sure Shanny & Co. had any serious thoughts about Bradlee being our QB of the future. But he could still be a solid backup.
    "Repetition is the mother of all skill. Repetition is the mother of all skill. Repetition is the mother of all skill." - my daddy

I have always thought that BVP has had some talent somewhere underneath all that muscle. He just has had some trouble figuring out how to bring it out. I believe he has stepped onto the right path by becoming more serious about his profession and altering his lifestyle. We just might have a different BVP this year.

-----

Quote Originally Posted by topscribe
    "Repetition is the mother of all skill. Repetition is the mother of all skill. Repetition is the mother of all skill." - my daddy

I have always thought that BVP has had some talent somewhere underneath all that muscle. He just has had some trouble figuring out how to bring it out. I believe he has stepped onto the right path by becoming more serious about his profession and altering his lifestyle. We just might have a different BVP this year.

-----
    Altering one's life style is one thing, but improving accuracy is another. He also needs to improve his study habits.

Thanks Snk16

Quote Originally Posted by TXBRONC
    Altering one's life style is one thing, but improving accuracy is another. He also needs to improve his study habits.
    As I said in my last post, "I believe he has stepped onto the right path by becoming more serious about his profession and altering his lifestyle. We just might have a different BVP this year."

Apparently, he has improved his study habits, his work ethic, the whole schmear, according to today's article in the Denver Post.

-----

Oh boy, another BVP thread

I think it's actually rather simple: if BVP had shown enough in practice for Shanny and the boys to believe he had the potential to be the QB of the future they never would have traded up to get Cutler. The fact that they drafted Cutler, however, is a pretty clear indication that they don't see BVP as a future starter here. I mean they want to win and the bottom line is if they thought BVP was the future they would have taken someone other than a QB in the first round, IMHO.

Is this a joke?

BVP was the worst backup QB in the NFL last year. Teams like the Eagles and Chargers had better third stringers than our backup.

Good bye.... And I hope all the BVP threads go with it.

Quote Originally Posted by myoung
    Is this a joke?

BVP was the worst backup QB in the NFL last year. Teams like the Eagles and Chargers had better third stringers than our backup.

Good bye.... And I hope all the BVP threads go with it.

Dead on. Nailed the nail square!

Quote Originally Posted by topscribe
    As I said in my last post, "I believe he has stepped onto the right path by becoming more serious about his profession and altering his lifestyle. We just might have a different BVP this year."

Apparently, he has improved his study habits, his work ethic, the whole schmear, according to today's article in the Denver Post.

-----
    I must have missed something then because the article deals with his grooming habits and his physical conditioning.

Thanks Snk16

Quote Originally Posted by Iceman_44b
    He would make an awesome QB in the CFL. He would, thats the truth. Disagree??
    How so???