Anyone have ESPN Insider for latest article

I want to see what they write for the Broncos in the "All the right moves" article on the front page.

Quote Originally Posted by ttejuco
    I want to see what they write for the Broncos in the "All the right moves" article on the front page.
    The usual things. They said we made the right move by getting Walker, etc.

Nothing too flashy.

Denver Broncos: Although they did not retain some aging veterans on defense and some key contributors on offense, the Broncos can overcome all of those losses. Their biggest move was acquiring former Green Bay wide receiver Javon Walker, who should give them the big-play flair that they have been missing.

This is close to a complete football team that simply needs a consistent year from quarterback Jake Plummer to be a serious Super Bowl contender. With rookie Jay Cutler on board, Plummer should be motivated to play well.

Andy Jano 2017 adopted Bronco

Quote Originally Posted by jvw
    Denver Broncos: Although they did not retain some aging veterans on defense and some key contributors on offense, the Broncos can overcome all of those losses. Their biggest move was acquiring former Green Bay wide receiver Javon Walker, who should give them the big-play flair that they have been missing.

This is close to a complete football team that simply needs a consistent year from quarterback Jake Plummer to be a serious Super Bowl contender. With rookie Jay Cutler on board, Plummer should be motivated to play well.
    I very much like the last sentence of that article.
    Bradley Chubb has an Aaron Donald type ability to disrupt and wreck games!

Quote Originally Posted by Sam24
    I very much like the last sentence of that article.
    I agree 100%

Looking forward to this year, just like everyone else is!

Should be even better with Javon in the mix.
    Darrent & Damien - Broncos 4ever
    http://img182.imageshack.us/img182/3...eyesig3ba6.jpg

"When you're not practicing, remember that someone somewhere is practicing, and when you meet him he will win" - Ed Macauley