Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

How about a SJCTYC?

Admit it, everyone saw it come. and today.

I declare fundated the "Start Jay Cutler This Year Coalition".

I know that almost all of you think that it will be better to wait 1 year. But i think that the next year Cutler will not be more ready than he's right now. Peyton Manning Start on his first year, Eli Mannig too... Ben Roethlisberger. And one thing we saw from Cutler in college its that he doesnt break with the presure.

Once you get to know the play-book its all about you, its all up to you. If Cutler does not play he just gonna be one year older, not one year wiser. If he does play, he will have one year NFL exp.

Keep on mind this, its not all about the QB(at least in denver it doesnt) we got a good running game we can perfectly play establishing the run. and let Cutler grown through the season.

Plummer should have keep the drives alives in the AFC championship game, im sorry.

I say let Cutler start this year and keep faith on him... Shany can coach him.

And theres a million of reasons more lets began the discution...

Actually, Eli manning only started in 9 games his rookie year. He didn't do so well either: 1044 yards, 6 TD, 9 Int, 48.2% and a rating of 55.4

Peyton didn't have an amazing year either but it was ok:
    3739 yards, 26 TD, 28 Int, 56.7%, 71.2 rating

Roethlisberger is the only one out of these three that had a great rookie season, but he didn't start until Maddox went down.

Jake did fine last year and if it aint broke, don't fix it.

I'm not in.

Why are people so anxious to go 4-12?
    Patriotic dissent is a luxury of those protected by better men than they.

Quote Originally Posted by LDB
    Why are people so anxious to go 4-12?
    TO A HIGH DRAFT PICK

jake plummer its not the diference between 4-12 or 12-4.... It is our strong defence in desisive moments.
    Last edited by Tour; 05-24-2006 at 08:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tour
    Admit it, everyone saw it come. and today.

I declare fundated the "Start Jay Cutler This Year Coalition".

I know that almost all of you think that it will be better to wait 1 year. But i think that the next year Cutler will not be more ready than he's right now. Peyton Manning Start on his first year, Eli Mannig too... Ben Roethlisberger. And one thing we saw from Cutler in college its that he doesnt break with the presure.

Once you get to know the play-book its all about you, its all up to you. If Cutler does not play he just gonna be one year older, not one year wiser. If he does play, he will have one year NFL exp.

Keep on mind this, its not all about the QB(at least in denver it doesnt) we got a good running game we can perfectly play establishing the run. and let Cutler grown through the season.

Plummer should have keep the drives alives in the AFC championship game, im sorry.

I say let Cutler start this year and keep faith on him... Shany can coach him.

And theres a million of reasons more lets began the discution...
    Yes, lets throw the season away and not give him time to learn the playbook. Elway and Plummer and Shanny all have said it takes about 3 years to learn the system and how it works. I do not see Cutler being some super genious that is going to prove that theory wrong. So giving him a year(I say at least 2) behind Jake would make him better than starting him right away. Although I guess if you really want to hope for a losing season that is your choice.

TO A HIGH DRAFT PICK

jake plummer its not the diference between 4-12 or 12-4.... It is our strong defence in desisive moments.
    Sorry, I am not willing to scrap a season to get a high draft pick. Especially when Denver was one win away from the Superbowl last year.

And thankfully, Shanahan disagrees with you. And that is why, barring an injury, Plummer will continue to run our offense.

<- Ready for the salute
    As much as I love Cutler.. I would not be for this. The reason is self explanitory.

oh well... no one agrees with me. I declare the fundation broken.

<- Ready for the salute
    Quote Originally Posted by DeuceOfClub
    Payton Started all 16 games in his rookie year and immediately improved the Colts from 3-13 record the year before to a 3-13 season in 1998. (26 TDs, 28 INT)

His Younger brother Eli became a starter in week 11, 2004. And led a ‘playoff bound’ 5-4 Giants team to 6 consecutive losses before winning the final game of the season.

Both brothers led their team to the playoff in their 2nd year, a non-impressive ‘1 and out’ at home.
    hmmm if payton brought a team from 3-13 to 3-13 does that mean Cutler can repeat our record from last year

Quote Originally Posted by NBudris
    hmmm if payton brought a team from 3-13 to 3-13 does that mean Cutler can repeat our record from last year
    Well to hear some people sell it, the Broncos record last year had nothing to do with Jake's play in particular. So using this logic I guess that Cutler could come in and the Broncos would finish with the same record.

Im against this. It will take him a year to learn the playbook alone. We cant have a QB that only runs a few plays, defenses will pickup on that. And plus he had a rough career in college, he needs a rest to just watch and not get hit for a while.

Very Dissapointing!! I suppose you will be one of those calling for Jakes head the first interception he throws!

oh well... no one agrees with me. I declare the fundation broken.
    The foundation is not just broken. It broke down, caught fire, exploded, and had it's ashes peed upon. For good measure it's ashes have been sealed in an urn and hidden somewhere in the Rockies. I possess the only map, let me know if it is ever needed.

http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/2...otos196ny8.jpg
    Al Davis leads yet another squad to the brink of mediocrity.

Code Of Conduct
    ARTICLE VI: I will never forget that I am an American, fighting for freedom, responsible for my actions, and dedicated to the principles which made my country free. I will trust in my God and in the United States Of America.

Quote Originally Posted by DURANGO BRONCO
    Very Dissapointing!! I suppose you will be one of those calling for Jakes head the first interception he throws!
    My finger is poised on the "merge" button the Sunday that happens! Broncomania meltdown!

Adopted by: Peanut

"You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
    -Sean Payton

Quote Originally Posted by BroncFanIN
    My finger is poised on the "merge" button the Sunday that happens! Broncomania meltdown!
    Mine will be on the "delete" button.