Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by topscribe
    God, how can 2 NFL websites have one player (Mike Bell) running two different 40 times?

Someone needs to get thier stats straight.

BTW i usually dont like RB's coming to the NFL when they werent the best off the team, Mike Bell and LenDale White. I just dont believe they can cut it all th etime
    Club Leader: Robert Griffin III > Andrew Luck

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Professional Hell Raiser.

Quote Originally Posted by topscribe
    I waited for a long, long time for you to make a decent, intelligent post, and you finally made one in your first post in this thread. (I was going to give you a CP.) But you turned right around and ruined it here with your personal insult. Westy has been far superior to you as a poster.

I'm not sold on Bell as a RB for us, unless we are counting on him solely as a backup.

But your obsession with the 40 time is asinine. Terrell Davis ran about a 4.6.

-----
    I'm sure TD was a little slower than that. I think he ran around a 4.75.

FTR Top, I'm a big boy, I can stick up for myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Tour
    In all these positions we have a good player and sometimes a lot of great runner up's:

QB: We already had plummer but that wasnt enough, so now we got one of the bestest (the best for me) QB in the Draft. AND we already had a good back up in BVP... Lets face it BVP: now youre the 3th QB, so it would be very hard that you hit the field even if jake gets injuryed. And i said it before and im saying it now Jake plummer its the #1 QB in Denver... And the only reason that he may uncomfortable with, its the fact that every time he throw an interseption i'm gonna shout "get Cutler in the field, plummer stinks" hahaha just kiddin... by the way dont do that. ;P

RB: y sing mike bell? believe me Dayne, Tatum, Cobbs, just cannot get injuryed at the same freaking time!. So he's now our solid 4th RB .

WR: Do i need to tell you?... i don think so... just look for information about some player named Ashley Lelie.

DE: its great have a lot of defenders for that of the fatigue stuff... but 8 runner ups? just tow players will start at this position.

LB: Nobody doubts whose the starters at this position... but again 3 starters and 7 runner ups?. 10 LB

TE: who's the starting TE this season. that acctualy the name of a thread thats still sticky.

And that's what i can remember.
    So now we got a lot of questions about the line-up of the broncos:
    when jay cutler will be the starter?
    whose are the starting TE, RB, WR's and DE's i realy dont know?
    ... well acctualy i have a good idea of who will shany start, and how good he manage his players as a matter of a fact i think he's a brilliant HC.

My point with all is this... its a fact that winning seasons make players grown complacent, and have a lot of good players in the same position. And the sad Lelie's story could repeat 4 times or more next off-season.

And Shanahan knows it: what do you think you make feel your starters if you get them in and out the field... that they will never stand out!.

what do you think?
    Well I wouldn't call BVP a good backup qb by any stretch for one thing.

Ibelieve Shanahan has said on at least one occassion you can never have to many rbs. I would say that more than likely should Mike Bell not make the final roster he will be on the practice squad.

More than anything have an over abundance on the roster at this time of year means nothing. There will be alot of trimming to be do before the season starts. Having all these extra players is good for finding the best possible back ups that we can.
    John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

http://img129.imageshack.us/img129/2...iamssigwj2.jpg

Thanks Snk16

Quote Originally Posted by West
    I don't know, spliting time with another back plus a bad offensive line, lets see you do it.

Too busy on his jock, what?! Where's Manny Lawson?!!! hypocrite.
    He's busy in San Franciso replacing Julian Peterson...

and Top, West superior to me? Pffft, West just rides whoever's jock at the time and cant take it if someone doesnt like his new boyfriend.

Quote Originally Posted by Momentum
    He's busy in San Franciso replacing Julian Peterson...

and Top, West superior to me? Pffft, West just rides whoever's jock at the time and cant take it if someone doesnt like his new boyfriend.
    Looks like Manny broke it off with you.

Ride jocks? Please show me where I have ever rode someones jock on the Broncos, Jake? No. Lynch? No. Foxworth? No. DL? No. Dayne? No.

Quote Originally Posted by ReleaseTheBeast7

Cobbs is definitely better, and from what I've heard, Shanny loves this kid.
    I agree here RTB. Cobbs has more physical talent, and Bell just isn't an overly impressive runner to me. I'm not saying he couldn't become a good system back, but as of right now I give the edge to Cobbs based on draft pedigree and measurables.

What I'm really hoping for is for Cobbs to make the roster and for Bell to be locked up on the PS for a year or so. We'll never miss a beat if we can keep calling up solid backs from year-to-year.

Thumbs up Let it rest....

All this fighting and insulting and the coaches and players are the ones who will make the decisions. Give it a rest and enjoy the camps and preseason. Competition will determine who is best. It makes little sense to argue and insult over something out of your control. With injuries and effort, ya just never know! I do think that TD ran a little faster than a 4.75 40. I always thought that he was in the 4.6 sec range. At 4.75, he would have never popped all the long runs he made.

Quote Originally Posted by West
    You have a source and I have nfldraftcountdown.com. Who is right?

Why are you saying he's better? Neither has done anything to evaluate either one of them.
    If you're trying to be taken seriously, you blew blew it-BADLY.

You just attempted (which didn't work to those who give a darn) to discredit Russ Lande in favor of Scott Wright-which is in no way attempting to dismiss work done by Mr. Wright.

I've had spirited conversations with both men and while Scott Wright and I have agreed to disagree, the opinion of Russ Lande carries significant weight-because he's been there, done that and got the T-shirt and in my mind, there's no question he'll be there again.

He's worked for the following (in the order I know of-from conversasions with him) UCLA Bruins, St. Louis Rams, CBSSporstline, XFL, and the Cleveland Browns-even as recently as 2004. He has a tremendous amount of radio requests because of it and is the most highly regarded at what he does.

Russ Lande is more than just a "source". In 2000 both Marc Bulger and Tom Brady were thought highly of by Russ (Bulger was the highest rated QB of his class). The wright-up of Mike Bell you saw in that link was that of Mr. Lande-a "source" as you put it.

Quote Originally Posted by db32

You just attempted (which didn't work to those who give a darn) to discredit Russ Lande in favor of Scott Wright-which is in no way attempting to dismiss work done by Mr. Wright.

I've had spirited conversations with both men and while Scott Wright and I have agreed to disagree, the opinion of Russ Lande carries significant weight-because he's been there, done that and got the T-shirt and in my mind, there's no question he'll be there again.

He's worked for the following (in the order I know of-from conversasions with him) UCLA Bruins, St. Louis Rams, CBSSporstline, XFL, and the Cleveland Browns-even as recently as 2004. He has a tremendous amount of radio requests because of it and is the most highly regarded at what he does.

Russ Lande is more than just a "source". In 2000 both Marc Bulger and Tom Brady were thought highly of by Russ (Bulger was the highest rated QB of his class). The wright-up of Mike Bell you saw in that link was that of Mr. Lande-a "source" as you put it.
    Nice post...

Quote Originally Posted by db32

Yea you blew my post WAYYYY out of proportion. I never was discrediting Russ. I simply stated that they're 2 different sources, and believe whoch ever one you wants. Plus I don't know why we're argueing over .07 seconds ANYWAY! But ok.

Quote Originally Posted by TXBRONC
    Well I wouldn't call BVP a good backup qb by any stretch for one thing.

I believe Shanahan has said on at least one occassion you can never have to many rbs. I would say that more than likely should Mike Bell not make the final roster he will be on the practice squad.

More than anything have an over abundance on the roster at this time of year means nothing. There will be alot of trimming to be do before the season starts. Having all these extra players is good for finding the best possible back ups that we can.
    Shany said that?.... and then he used 3 RB at the same time in a season.

I said good not great. at least BVP can do run the ball, thats y i said good... it could be worst if he doesnt even has mobility.

I said good not great. at least BVP can do run the ball, thats y i said good... it could be worst if he doesnt even has mobility.
    BVP is one of the worst back-up QBs in the league, this isnt smack but he really isnt very good as a QB at all. I think Cutler has his job by 3....2.....1...... about now
    Club Leader: Robert Griffin III > Andrew Luck

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Yes BVP is mobile but he has to be able move the ball through the air. I like mobility in our qbs but he's has to be able to better than that throwing the pill.
    John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

http://img129.imageshack.us/img129/2...iamssigwj2.jpg

Thanks Snk16

Quote Originally Posted by GridironChamp
    God, how can 2 NFL websites have one player (Mike Bell) running two different 40 times?

Someone needs to get thier stats straight.

BTW i usually dont like RB's coming to the NFL when they werent the best off the team, Mike Bell and LenDale White. I just dont believe they can cut it all th etime

I'm not sure about Mike Bell, but I definitely believe that White has what it takes to succeed in the NFL. Watch out for this dude.