View Poll Results: which of these players will be the big surprice this season?

Voters
124. You may not vote on this poll
  • Charlie Adams

1 0.81%
  • Todd Devoe

15 12.10%
  • David Terrel

38 30.65%
  • Marshall Brandon

53 42.74%
  • Domenik Hixon

5 4.03%
  • Darius Watts

12 9.68%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    i said Marshall Brandon dunno how that ended up in the poll but oh well lol, ive watched him play alittle and wow, he could really help in the Red Zone and provide a big target for Plummer

Quote Originally Posted by Tour
    all right that's unfair...
    you may tell me, where specifically i've miss-spell surprice?.
    and i dont know what "blank a bronco" means. but i love the broncos and with every opinion and thread, i'm trying to make a point. and you're supposed to understand it by your own. and i'm sorry because of my english its not too understandable, i'm trying to do my best. but its hard and confusing use two languages the same day.

Dude, I was not attacking you at all. What I meant about the "blank a bronco" is that I was honestly happy that someone(you) actually posted something worthwhile. The blank a bronco is referring to all of the threads saying Manning, Bailey, Wiggum, Vick, etc....a bronco, thinking that it is funny or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Pipes7
    Dude, I was not attacking you at all. What I meant about the "blank a bronco" is that I was honestly happy that someone(you) actually posted something worthwhile. The blank a bronco is referring to all of the threads saying Manning, Bailey, Wiggum, Vick, etc....a bronco, thinking that it is funny or something.
    Awwwww.... now i get it... blank a bronco. lol.
    I get it completely wrong. The thing is... i hate plummer and i dont think any rookie WR will stand out, catching out his passes, because he's average. as Revenge said.

But honestly "blank a bronco?"... how it <--- means that --->.
    Last edited by Tour; 05-24-2006 at 06:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tour
    Awwwww.... now i get it... blank a bronco. lol.
    I get it completely wrong. The thing is... i hate plummer and i dont think any rookie WR will stand out, catching out his passes, because he's average. as Revenge said.

But honestly "blank a bronco?"... how it <--- means that --->.
    A mind is a terrible thing to waste!!!! :wave:

The BRONCOS were uable to work out a deal with T.O , so they figure they go and get the guy they call BABY TO. His junior year he played as safty and led them team in tackles he most certaintly has a slight advantage having played both sides of the ball .

I hear he will go up and pluck the ball right out of the air and he's fast.

ups...

a hundred and five votes, and zero to chalie adams. I'm sorry, i shouldnt have put him.