Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Kyle Turley goin to KC

I thought this was interesting but thats about all. He's at the tail end of his career and won't make any difference but still.

http://www.nfl.com/nflnetwork/story/9456737

So apparently the TE experiment in Miami didn't work.

Maybe KC is going to try him at DE. I wouldn't be surprised if they guaranteed him a roster spot.

See Yuz.

he used to be a really good linemen, but had a severe back issue and thats why he dropped weight to play TE, cus he has less punishment on the back, but I dont know how much he has recovered from that injury, if he does make the cut and hang around, he'll probably be a blocking TE more than anything
    [SIZE="4"]Member of Warwick University American Football Team in UK[/SIZE]
    [URL="http://www.warwickwolves.co.uk"]http://www.warwickwolves.co.uk[/URL]

I adopt [COLOR="DarkOrange"]Erica Weston[/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by SM19
    As long as Shanahan reminds all of our players to keep an eye out for flying helmets when we play the Chiefs...
    He used to be pretty good o-lineman before his back injury. That helmet thing,if I remember correctly a defender was pulling at Brooks' face mask and Turley was trying to protect his qb.
    John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

http://img129.imageshack.us/img129/2...iamssigwj2.jpg

Thanks Snk16

true

Quote Originally Posted by TXBRONC
    He used to be pretty good o-lineman before his back injury. That helmet thing,if I remember correctly a defender was pulling at Brooks' face mask and Turley was trying to protect his qb.
    Before that he ws just another lineman - after that every Qb in the league wanted his owner to sign that guy. That's a dude you go to war with right there!!

Too bad he's going to the Chefs, last thing we need is a division rival improving. And yes I think they improve even if he rides the pine all year. The young guys experiencing his leadership and loyalty will be good for any team.

This is going to be interesting. He wants to play TE and we are kind of set at TE unless the Chiefs want to carry 4 TE's. He would be a great player to use as a blocker in goalline situations. I kind of wonder how he would do running routes.
    "And we all know that stats don't mean anything if you don't have the wins to back them up"-ChampWJ

It's a good thing Jay Cutler was a proven winner in college. Oh wait, nevermind.

Quote Originally Posted by SM19
    As long as Shanahan reminds all of our players to keep an eye out for flying helmets when we play the Chiefs...
    ...if he ever gets on the field. He does play with emotion though.
    Darrent & Damien - Broncos 4ever
    http://img182.imageshack.us/img182/3...eyesig3ba6.jpg

"When you're not practicing, remember that someone somewhere is practicing, and when you meet him he will win" - Ed Macauley

Quote Originally Posted by kmartin575
    This is going to be interesting. He wants to play TE and we are kind of set at TE unless the Chiefs want to carry 4 TE's. He would be a great player to use as a blocker in goalline situations. I kind of wonder how he would do running routes.
    He was on Jim Rome several months ago. He was saying he weighs something like 230-240 around that area. He will never play again. I like him alot, but it's over...................Hopefully he'll take up a roster spot for the Chiefs that would have gone to an up and coming talent. That's what I'm hoping for anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by HolyDiver
    He was on Jim Rome several months ago. He was saying he weighs something like 230-240 around that area. He will never play again. I like him alot, but it's over...................Hopefully he'll take up a roster spot for the Chiefs that would have gone to an up and coming talent. That's what I'm hoping for anyway.
    Right now he is in the 260-270 range.
    "And we all know that stats don't mean anything if you don't have the wins to back them up"-ChampWJ

It's a good thing Jay Cutler was a proven winner in college. Oh wait, nevermind.

Quote Originally Posted by kmartin575
    Right now he is in the 260-270 range.
    He said he would love to play DE.....................Actually, he may be good there, but being out of football for two seasons, I think his career is over. But if he has a chance at all, I think Defensive end is where it would be.

God i hope we dont get him at TE......

Dunn is already the goaline blocker and Wislon the better recieving TE off the bench....

He better settle for DE or if he still can right OT
    Club Leader: Robert Griffin III > Andrew Luck

^^^Get used to it.^^^

That really would be interesting to see him play DE...

I jus noticed something funny, about the time when ther was that helmet throwing incident, he and Roaf were the best on the team, now they're back together...ha, I amuse myself....
    Go Huskers.

Smile Back injury....

I thought that his bad back was going to prevent him from being an O-Lineman or D-Lineman and that he wanted to try to change to a tight end to continue his career. Wasn't he was out of the game for the last two years because of the severity of his back injury? Any line play puts maximum stress on his back. I loved the fact that he stood up for his QB. He was a very good OT prior to his injury.

He might make a good fullback since he can catch and block. That is if he can physically hold up.

Didnt the Cheifs lose Richardson? So they could use a fullback i would imagine.

BUT THE GUY IS HUGE....!!!

i think fullback is best... and he would be like the ultmate blocking and lead blocking FB....

NOT TE.... TOO SLOW...

the most valuable of all talents is that of never using two words when one will do....
    - T Jefferson

<a href=http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g98/anton1287/1168865057481.jpg target=_blank>http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g9...8865057481.jpg</a>