Thread: David Kircus

Hybrid View

Thumbs up David Kircus

I love this guy... I am a Detroit Lions fan and maybe a Broncos fan this year because of the signing of David Kircus. He reminds me of Joe Jurivicous from Seattle, but previously in Tampa Bay and New York, where I saw him and was awstruck.

David Kircus has the same potential. There was a game on where the Lions were playing the Cowboys and Joey Harrington underthrew a 20yard pass, David came back into coverage, made an amazing catch, broke the tackle, and within two steps was galloping to the endzone. After that game, Roy Williams came off the injured list and David was forced to the bench and off the team at the end of the season.

The Broncos made two great moves in Javon Walker and David Kircus. With the existing player aging and not doing very well for Jake, maybe this new wave and the drafting of Cutler can Boost the Broncos into the playoffs.

Plus.... David Kircus is a hottie.

Quote Originally Posted by mav69r
    I love this guy... I am a Detroit Lions fan and maybe a Broncos fan this year because of the signing of David Kircus. He reminds me of Joe Jurivicous from Seattle, but previously in Tampa Bay and New York, where I saw him and was awstruck.

David Kircus has the same potential. There was a game on where the Lions were playing the Cowboys and Joey Harrington underthrew a 20yard pass, David came back into coverage, made an amazing catch, broke the tackle, and within two steps was galloping to the endzone. After that game, Roy Williams came off the injured list and David was forced to the bench and off the team at the end of the season.

The Broncos made two great moves in Javon Walker and David Kircus. With the existing player aging and not doing very well for Jake, maybe this new wave and the drafting of Cutler can Boost the Broncos into the playoffs.

umm.. i dont like guys...

but im sure if i was into that sorta thing... he would be hot...

and yeah.. lets hope he is as good as u say.. cos that would make us that much more awsum!!!!

Kircus is a decent WR, but he doesn't have much of a chance to make the roster. We have plenty of guys who are better and have more talent. We normally only keep (I think) 6 WRs:

Rod Smith
    Javon Walker
    Brandon Marshall
    Darius Watts
    David Terrell
    Domenik Hixon

A lot of talent ahead of him to beat out if he wants to make the roster and Rod Smith is still better than most receivers in the NFL.
    Darrent & Damien - Broncos 4ever
    http://img182.imageshack.us/img182/3...eyesig3ba6.jpg

"When you're not practicing, remember that someone somewhere is practicing, and when you meet him he will win" - Ed Macauley

Umm...

How could we be "boosted" into the playoffs?? We made the playoffs last year.
    My adopted fan is dogfish

. . . . . . . . . . .
    . Post Your Artwork .
    . . . . . . . . . . .

With the existing player aging and not doing very well for Jake
    Are you talking about Rod Smith?

He might be aging but the man just made the Pro Bowl. And he was doing very well, perhaps our only receiver that was.

As for Kircus, he has some stiff competition to make the team. We'll keep 5 maybe 6 receivers, and at least two of the bottom receivers will make the team based on their special teams contributions. Does Kircus offer anything on special teams?
    "You can't take the sky from me..."
    ------
    "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Rod Smith had 85 receptions for over 1100 yards and he went to the pro bowl. Kircus' chances of even making the roster are slim at best.
    John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

http://img129.imageshack.us/img129/2...iamssigwj2.jpg

Thanks Snk16