Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Priest Holmes

Priest Holmes

There is a good chance that Priest would ask for his release because Larry Johnson will take over. I think if that happened it would be smart to pick him up. He would be a bigger tank over here. What do you guys think?
    [IMG]http://www.broncos07.com/broncomania/data/media/3/random.png[/IMG]

THIS ONE'S.......FOR JOHN!

<- Ready for the salute
    wrong area I think

Not going to happen. The word is now that the Chiefs will put him on the PUP list to start the season to give him more time to make a decision on whether he will retire or not.
    "And we all know that stats don't mean anything if you don't have the wins to back them up"-ChampWJ

It's a good thing Jay Cutler was a proven winner in college. Oh wait, nevermind.

Quote Originally Posted by kmartin575
    Not going to happen. The word is now that the Chiefs will put him on the PUP list to start the season to give him more time to make a decision on whether he will retire or not.

I'll go ahead and give you his decission now....................He will retire. And you better hope LJ doesn't go down. Quintin Griffin is a joke, and I'm not sure who your other backups are.

they have dee brown they have nothing to worry about

The Chiefs have been one of the teams interested in trading for Michael Bennett. We also have an undrafted rookie free agent by the name of Derrick Ross out of Tarleton State who has turned some heads. I am not sure who will be our backup but I am not too worried.
    "And we all know that stats don't mean anything if you don't have the wins to back them up"-ChampWJ

It's a good thing Jay Cutler was a proven winner in college. Oh wait, nevermind.

dreamin'!?!

He'll be suited up by August for the CHIEFS, he's taking his time to make sure this is no further damage. Besides, why would he want to play for the Broncos?

He is a Chief not a Bronco. Do not get me wrong I would love to have him for a year or two but the $$$$$ we do not have!!!!
    http://forums.denverbroncos.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=25778&dateline=143698  9283

Quote Originally Posted by BRONCOS_OWN_U16
    they have dee brown they have nothing to worry about
    that was funny, sad, but funny.

Priest is on the IR or whatever they call it to start the season, so he doesnt take up the roster spot but is still a Chief.......
    Club Leader: Robert Griffin III > Andrew Luck

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Quote Originally Posted by GridironChamp
    Priest is on the IR or whatever they call it to start the season, so he doesnt take up the roster spot but is still a Chief.......
    Physicall Unable to Perform (PUP) list.

Quote Originally Posted by HolyDiver
    I'll go ahead and give you his decission now....................He will retire. And you better hope LJ doesn't go down. Quintin Griffin is a joke, and I'm not sure who your other backups are.
    why does everyone say tahat griffin is a joke? hes a good backup, he just have a hard time keepinng on to the football

Quote Originally Posted by kmartin575
    The Chiefs have been one of the teams interested in trading for Michael Bennett. We also have an undrafted rookie free agent by the name of Derrick Ross out of Tarleton State who has turned some heads. I am not sure who will be our backup but I am not too worried.

Did he fart in a team meeting or something?

Quote Originally Posted by bjoli198
    why does everyone say tahat griffin is a joke? hes a good backup, he just have a hard time keepinng on to the football

I think you just answered your own question.

Quote Originally Posted by Pipes7
    Did he fart in a team meeting or something?

That would be funny.

It gave me a good laugh, CP to YA!!!!!
    Darrent & Damien - Broncos 4ever
    http://img182.imageshack.us/img182/3...eyesig3ba6.jpg

"When you're not practicing, remember that someone somewhere is practicing, and when you meet him he will win" - Ed Macauley