• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • GridironChamp
    Pioli's right hand man
    • Apr 2005

Originally posted by TXBRONC
    Grid the Chiefs last playoff appearance was three years before you joined this board so obviously you couldn't have been here to brag.
    I coulda been, trust me if we won the SB i woulda been, but we didnt so there was no importance to it
    Club Leader: Robert Griffin III > Andrew Luck

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Comment

• Mile High Guru
      Bench Warmer
      • Jun 2006

Wow it has been that long since the Chiefs were in the playoffs? Well I am sure their day will come again. Not for a number of years of course and especially not until father time finally comes in and gets rid of all those grey beards. Chiefs fans should not feel too bad, I mean there are still the Raiders

I NEED CP FOR MY BUNGHOLE

Comment

• TXBRONC
        Captain
        • Jul 2003

Originally posted by GridironChamp
        I coulda been, trust me if we won the SB i woulda been, but we didnt so there was no importance to it
        For a misguided Chiefs you'r alright Grid.
        John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

• GridironChamp
          Pioli's right hand man
          • Apr 2005

Originally posted by TXBRONC
          For a misguided Chiefs you'r alright Grid.
          I guess i take that as a compliment TX

Your cool, for a Donkey fan.....most of the time
          Club Leader: Robert Griffin III > Andrew Luck

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Comment

• TXBRONC
            Captain
            • Jul 2003

Originally posted by GridironChamp
            I guess i take that as a compliment TX

Your cool, for a Donkey fan.....most of the time
            You should take it a compliment its the only one you'll get.

Thanks Snk16

Comment

• coolguy
              Practice Squad
              • Oct 2005

Originally posted by atruebroncosfan
              There is a good chance that Priest would ask for his release because Larry Johnson will take over. I think if that happened it would be smart to pick him up. He would be a bigger tank over here. What do you guys think?
              First of all, that will never happen. (Priest getting released) And 2nd, we don't need that old guy in are beckfield cloging up cap space. No WAY!
              It's 4:20 got a light?

Comment

• T8KNOVR
                Practice Squad
                • Feb 2006

Originally posted by coolguy
                First of all, that will never happen. (Priest getting released) And 2nd, we don't need that old guy in are beckfield cloging up cap space. No WAY!
                I have said in other threads on this subject, Priest is one hit away from retirement. We could not afford to waist either the money on a free agent contract or draft pick if the scenario played out to involve a trade to get him. We are built for a championship now and would be crazy to depend on a RB with Priest's mileage and injury history. Shanny will save the cash and pick, ride Tatum and Ron this year and re- evaluate the RB position in February.
                sigpic

Comment

• TXBRONC
                  Captain
                  • Jul 2003

Originally posted by T8KNOVR
                  I have said in other threads on this subject, Priest is one hit away from retirement. We could not afford to waist either the money on a free agent contract or draft pick if the scenario played out to involve a trade to get him. We are built for a championship now and would be crazy to depend on a RB with Priest's mileage and injury history. Shanny will save the cash and pick, ride Tatum and Ron this year and re- evaluate the RB position in February.

You're right we don't need a running back with mileage on him that Holmes has. But where I differ with you is that overall I think Priest has been fairly durable for the Chiefs. But with the head injury he suffered and how it's still causing him problems no way do you pick him up.

Thanks Snk16

Comment

• LABRONCO
                    Practice Squad
                    • Aug 2005

Originally posted by atruebroncosfan
                    There is a good chance that Priest would ask for his release because Larry Johnson will take over. I think if that happened it would be smart to pick him up. He would be a bigger tank over here. What do you guys think?

would be pretty good idea i would trade them tatum "i suck" bell for him anyday.

Comment

• TXBRONC
                      Captain
                      • Jul 2003

Originally posted by LABRONCO
                      would be pretty good idea i would trade them tatum "i suck" bell for him anyday.
                      You would trade young back who has been productive for an old back whose career is possibly over anyway?

Thanks Snk16

Comment

• BroncsOwnU
                        Practice Squad
                        • Dec 2005

Originally posted by kmartin575
                        I hope you also realize that your offensive line is almost as old as the Chiefs offensive line.
                        Our line isn't nearly as old as the Chiefs, but even if you consider ours to be close, Denver took care of that... Greg Eslinger, and Chris Kuper.
                        God Bless D. Williams and D. Nash. May their family and friends find peace in knowing that they were both truly loved by all. And they shall never be forgotten.

Comment

• BroncsOwnU
                          Practice Squad
                          • Dec 2005

You mean Tatum "5.3 ypc avg" Bell? The same Tatum Bell who lead the league in ypc?

He has started ONE game in his life, give him a chance to show what he can do in preseason before you condemn him.
                          God Bless D. Williams and D. Nash. May their family and friends find peace in knowing that they were both truly loved by all. And they shall never be forgotten.

Comment

• chiefshunny
                            Practice Squad
                            • Apr 2005

no thanks..

Comment

Working...
                            X