• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • pipes
    <- the man!
    • Feb 2005

Originally posted by GridironChamp
    Call me crazy, but isnt the SB all that matters? :

No...you were right the first time...all that matters is 4000+ yards passing and around a .500 record.
    Playoffs are just a waste of time...good call!!!!

Comment

• GridironChamp
      Pioli's right hand man
      • Apr 2005

Originally posted by Pipes7
      No...you were right the first time...all that matters is 4000+ yards passing and around a .500 record.
      Playoffs are just a waste of time...good call!!!!
      If you dont win the SB what did the playoffs do?

I know it made you guys get owned at home.........again
      Club Leader: Robert Griffin III > Andrew Luck

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Comment

• pipes
        <- the man!
        • Feb 2005

If you dont win the SB what did the playoffs do?

I know it made you guys get owned at home.........again

We advanced to within one game of the SB and gained experience, knowledge, and a hunger to get to the next level.

What did 4000 passing yards get you?

BTW...we own the AFC WEST which corresponds to us owning YOU!!!

DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!!!

Comment

• GridironChamp
          Pioli's right hand man
          • Apr 2005

We advanced to within one game of the SB and gained experience, knowledge, and a hunger to get to the next level.

What did 4000 passing yards get you?

BTW...we own the AFC WEST which corresponds to us owning YOU!!!

DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!!!
          Where did i say that 4000 yards mattered? I'm just proving that we had a better passing game, i guess you dont understand what people say.

Ya we didnt beat you guys did we.....

O ya and how long does this "hunger" last? its been what 4 years of embarrassing playoff appearences in row right?

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Comment

• pipes
            <- the man!
            • Feb 2005

Where did i say that 4000 yards mattered? I'm just proving that we had a better passing game, i guess you dont understand what people say.

Ya we didnt beat you guys did we.....

O ya and how long does this "hunger" last? its been what 4 years of embarrassing playoff appearences in row right?

#26 and #29

OMG you are dissing the Broncos' playoff oustings, when your team can't get in them.

In the AFC...Pats fans can talk, as can Steeler fans, but Chiefs fans??...

At least make the playoffs if you're going to bash a team who continually makes them.

I'll take the Broncos' last 4 years over the Chiefs' last 4 years...and so would 99.99% of Chief fans.

Obviously you are part of the .01% that likes to watch the playoffs every year without the burden of having to root for your favorite team.

Comment

• GridironChamp
              Pioli's right hand man
              • Apr 2005

#26 and #29

OMG you are dissing the Broncos' playoff oustings, when your team can't get in them.

In the AFC...Pats fans can talk, as can Steeler fans, but Chiefs fans??...

At least make the playoffs if you're going to bash a team who continually makes them.

I'll take the Broncos' last 4 years over the Chiefs' last 4 years...and so would 99.99% of Chief fans.

Obviously you are part of the .01% that likes to watch the playoffs every year without the burden of having to root for your favorite team.
              Did i say that i wouldnt take the Broncos records over the Chiefs?

If the Texans won the SB this year and sucked for the next 10 years, and the Broncos made it to the playoffs every year i would take the Texans cause the SB Is all that matters.

You are obvisiouly the worst arguer on here, you come up with farfetched ideas that i dont like making the playoffs or that i dont want the Cheifs to make the playoffs from nothing....Its like talking to a baby

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Comment

• TXBRONC
                Captain
                • Jul 2003

Hey, this thread wasnt about WR's, Your fellow fans made it that.

Now you turned it into a team thread. Im just following suit.....

SO did NE have a horrible defense? How about Seattle? Two other QB's that threw for a ton of yards last year

And KC only ran 29 more plays than Denver

Den-1030
                KC-1059
                Grid we wer talking passing were we not. The difference is 42 more in total attempts. But if we just go with the starting qbs it 51 more attempts by Green.

Did NE have a horrible defense? Yeah Brady had to throw more, everyone and their dog knows this. But if you're trying to say KC had good defense I don't think being ranked 25th in League is good defense. Seattle I don't know where they were ranked and does much matter.
                Last edited by TXBRONC; 06-01-2006, 08:18 PM.
                John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

• pipes
                  <- the man!
                  • Feb 2005

Did i say that i wouldnt take the Broncos records over the Chiefs?

If the Texans won the SB this year and sucked for the next 10 years, and the Broncos made it to the playoffs every year i would take the Texans cause the SB Is all that matters.

You are obvisiouly the worst arguer on here, you come up with farfetched ideas that i dont like making the playoffs or that i dont want the Cheifs to make the playoffs from nothing....Its like talking to a baby

Namecalling is the best argument...good one!

This whole time YOU have been dissing Denver's playoff demise, when YOU have absolutely NO room to talk.

You have been rambling about how pathetic Denver is...when they are far superior to your beloved chiefs...which gives me the farfetched idea that you don't want the chiefs to make the post-season.

Why would a fan of a team that blows be talking crap about a playoff team...unless they are jealous or they think that not making the playoffs is better than actually getting there.

That award goes to you!

Every single time I see you post...you are getting in an argument with somebody....and lose it.

or

You put words in somebody's mouth...and get caught.

Comment

• GridironChamp
                    Pioli's right hand man
                    • Apr 2005

Namecalling is the best argument...good one!

This whole time YOU have been dissing Denver's playoff demise, when YOU have absolutely NO room to talk.
                    No im dissing you fans trying to talk smack based on your weak playoff perfermence...If you noticed i havnt said that you guys shouldnt be in the playoffs or that you suck. I just said the SB is what matters and the playoffs mean crap.

But i guess you arent smart enough to understand that...
                    You have been rambling about how pathetic Denver is...when they are far superior to your beloved chiefs...which gives me the farfetched idea that you don't want the chiefs to make the post-season.
                    I dont think Denver is better until they beat the Chiefs 2 times in one year...
                    You cant say a team is better just because of common opponents, can you? Just cause you beat someone that beat us doesnt make you better. For all you know we just matched up bad, or we had injuries or something,
                    Once you beat us 2 times in one year then you can say that
                    Why would a fan of a team that blows be talking crap about a playoff team...unless they are jealous or they think that not making the playoffs is better than actually getting there.

That award goes to you!

Every single time I see you post...you are getting in an argument with somebody....and lose it.

or

You put words in somebody's mouth...and get caught.
                    Lets see i owned you about Myers and Dalton and im owning you know with real logic not just farfetched ideas.........
                    Last edited by GridironChamp; 06-02-2006, 07:57 AM.

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Comment

• GridironChamp
                      Pioli's right hand man
                      • Apr 2005

Originally posted by TXBRONC
                      Grid we wer talking passing were we not. The difference is 42 more in total attempts. But if we just go with the starting qbs it 51 more attempts by Green.

Did NE have a horrible defense? Yeah Brady had to throw more, everyone and their dog knows this. But if you're trying to say KC had good defense I don't think being ranked 25th in League is good defense. Seattle I don't know where they were ranked and does much matter.
                      Im just saying its not based on the Def. Alot of it is succes and the CHiefs had better success throwing the ball than Denver did.
                      Thats all i was saying, not that we played better not that you guys suck just that we had a better passing game with our so called "weak" WR's

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Comment

• TXBRONC
                        Captain
                        • Jul 2003

Im just saying its not based on the Def. Alot of it is succes and the CHiefs had better success throwing the ball than Denver did.
                        Thats all i was saying, not that we played better not that you guys suck just that we had a better passing game with our so called "weak" WR's
                        I understand you're not saying it is but I am saying that having weak defense does contribute the Chiefs stats being as high as they were.
                        John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

• pipes
                          <- the man!
                          • Feb 2005

No im dissing you fans trying to talk smack based on your weak playoff perfermence...If you noticed i havnt said that you guys shouldnt be in the playoffs or that you suck. I just said the SB is what matters and the playoffs mean crap.

But i guess you arent smart enough to understand that...

I dont think Denver is better until they beat the Chiefs 2 times in one year...
                          You cant say a team is better just because of common opponents, can you? Just cause you beat someone that beat us doesnt make you better. For all you know we just matched up bad, or we had injuries or something,
                          Once you beat us 2 times in one year then you can say that

Lets see i owned you about Myers and Dalton and im owning you know with real logic not just farfetched ideas.........

NO...all you own is a false sense of self worth!

Comment

• GridironChamp
                            Pioli's right hand man
                            • Apr 2005

NO...all you own is a false sense of self worth!
                            and you own bad smack, heck your the owner, creator, and maneger of bad smack

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Comment

• Perry1977
                              Hollow.
                              • Aug 2003

I just said the SB is what matters and the playoffs mean crap.

Then the Chiefs haven't mattered in....what is it now.....36 years? I'd be willing to wager that's longer than you've been alive.

Since then, Denver has been to six Super Bowls, Oakland to four, and San Diego once; representing the AFC West in over 30 percent of Super Bowls played.

Comment

• azfanz
                                Bench Warmer
                                • Mar 2005

Originally posted by Perry1977
                                Then the Chiefs haven't mattered in....what is it now.....36 years? I'd be willing to wager that's longer than you've been alive.

Since then, Denver has been to six Super Bowls, Oakland to four, and San Diego once; representing the AFC West in over 30 percent of Super Bowls played.
                                I do believe you've hit the nail on the head. A 36 year drought in what he, himself, declares is the only thing that matters. Ouch!

Comment

Working...
                                X