Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

How would you feel about Lelie for Chris Brown?

Mike Bell and Ron Dayne homers please leave your personal feelings out of this, the Broncos have already made it known that they seek a 1st rounder or RB for Lelie.

How would you feel about that trade? I dont think Chicago would give up Jones, and I dont want Barlow. Chris Brown is a CU guy and you know how Shanny collects those RBs who run standing up (Po, Tatum). Greg Jones from Jacksonville would be a nice option too.

I'd like Greg Jones a lot more than Chris Brown. Brown's been sidelined for a five game period twice in his career IIRC.

But, Jones seems to be pretty much untouchable...to me anyways. Fred Taylor seems unreliable. Maurice Drew hasn't carried the ball once in the NFL. But yea, if he's available I can't see how they don't make that deal.

i would be happy about the trade (ive been lobbying for it for awhile now ) just as long as we could get him to stay healthy...

I would take anyone for him. Even a towl boy.

Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaught
    I would take anyone for him. Even a towl boy.
    I think a more pressing need is one of those "cord keepers"... You know, the ones that keep everyone from falling on their faces?

I like Mike Bell but Im supposed to leave my opinion out of this...

actually I want us to give Tatum better chances. Im not very familiar with Brown except that he's always injured...and because of it I dont think I'd like him.

Tell you the truth I would rather get a draft pick but...if we can get Jones that would be great....maybe Da Bears will do it because of Cedric Benson?

Quote Originally Posted by Momentum
    Mike Bell and Ron Dayne homers please leave your personal feelings out of this, the Broncos have already made it known that they seek a 1st rounder or RB for Lelie.

How would you feel about that trade? I dont think Chicago would give up Jones, and I dont want Barlow. Chris Brown is a CU guy and you know how Shanny collects those RBs who run standing up (Po, Tatum). Greg Jones from Jacksonville would be a nice option too.
    I don't know Mo doesn't Brown durability issues?
    John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

http://img129.imageshack.us/img129/2...iamssigwj2.jpg

Thanks Snk16

Chris Brown?

word bring him aboard. more competiton only makes the players better. Especially if we can still keep the backs we have.
    [IMG]http://img363.imageshack.us/img363/7596/greatdayne1re.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/8265/train27fk.gif[/IMG]

[IMG]http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/1498/daynetraynesig20ho.jpg[/IMG]big ups to snk16.

Professional Hell Raiser.
    I could care less if my opinion of the RB situation is suppose to be left out of this, Mike Bell is the future, I am sorry that comes as a shock to yall. We didn't draft a back all draft BECAUSE we knew we were going to sign a 3rd-4th round caliber RB in UDFA. Many teams tryed to draft him but he refused, THAT was stated and he said he would only play for the Broncos. Remember the last time a player held out for another franchise cause he wanted to play for us? Seven didn't fare to bad did he?

I would like Greg Jones but I personally believe the Jags are REAL high on that kid and he is Fred Taylor's replacement when he decides to roll out to the praire.

Chris Brown would be nice, he is a home grown kid(well not really, he actually transfered to CU from Northwestern) and I think he has some skills but frankly he has some injury problems along with heavy fumbling problems. (CU vs. CSU a couple years ago)

Greg Jones, just watch the highlights. http://www.youtube.com/results?searc...&search=Search

I loved watching those games live.
    11/6/11 - The day the Oakland Raiders got raptured!

Quote Originally Posted by West
    I could care less if my opinion of the RB situation is suppose to be left out of this, Mike Bell is the future, I am sorry that comes as a shock to yall. We didn't draft a back all draft BECAUSE we knew we were going to sign a 3rd-4th round caliber RB in UDFA. Many teams tryed to draft him but he refused, THAT was stated and he said he would only play for the Broncos. Remember the last time a player held out for another franchise cause he wanted to play for us? Seven didn't fare to bad did he?

I would like Greg Jones but I personally believe the Jags are REAL high on that kid and he is Fred Taylor's replacement when he decides to roll out to the praire.

Chris Brown would be nice, he is a home grown kid(well not really, he actually transfered to CU from Northwestern) and I think he has some skills but frankly he has some injury problems along with heavy fumbling problems. (CU vs. CSU a couple years ago)
    i agree with you but if anyone here watched that CU VS Nebraska game, 62-36, that was his breakout game, 5 TDs and like yards in the high 200's? that was a great game, if he could just keep healthy he would be a beast!

yeah, whatever works.

Quote Originally Posted by str8jacket
    i agree with you but if anyone here watched that CU VS Nebraska game, 62-36, that was his breakout game, 5 TDs and like yards in the high 200's? that was a great game, if he could just keep healthy he would be a beast!
    yeah but that was college...he's in the NFL now.

Ive always liked Chris Brown ever since the game agains Nebraska lol

and i met him when he was in college and i was in 8th grade i think haha(so LONG AGO) but i remember i was WAY EXCITED tho

and i like him a lot

altho he gets hurt every year it seems like lol

Quote Originally Posted by TDforTatum26
    yeah but that was college...he's in the NFL now.
    true, but i think i remember that at the time, Nebraska was considered basically an NFL skilled team, but again, it was only college, ive only seen him once or twice in his pro career