Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by DAYNETRAYNE
    mike bell> terrell davis
    I am a Mike Bell fan but THAT has to be a nominee for stupidest post of the year.

no one will ever be better than Terrell Davis and what he did for the Broncos.

ever.

mike bell> terrell davis
    Blasphemy. Blasphemy.

What's next...Cutler>Elway?
    Patriotic dissent is a luxury of those protected by better men than they.

Quote Originally Posted by West
    I could care less if my opinion of the RB situation is suppose to be left out of this, Mike Bell is the future, I am sorry that comes as a shock to yall. We didn't draft a back all draft BECAUSE we knew we were going to sign a 3rd-4th round caliber RB in UDFA. Many teams tryed to draft him but he refused, THAT was stated and he said he would only play for the Broncos. Remember the last time a player held out for another franchise cause he wanted to play for us? Seven didn't fare to bad did he?
    you know that John didn't hold out to play for the Broncos, right? He just didn't want to play for Indy.

Professional Hell Raiser.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravage!!!
    you know that John didn't hold out to play for the Broncos, right? He just didn't want to play for Indy.
    I read an article in which he said that he wanted to play for the Broncos, maybe I exaggerated a little, my fault Rav.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravage!!!
    Baltimore.....

Quote Originally Posted by Momentum
    Baltimore.....
    whatever.

they were still called the "Colts" werent they

Quote Originally Posted by DenverBuckeye
    I would rather have Jones because he is younger right? and he looks like he would fit our system the best. I wouldn't mind TJ Ducket who I would say is more of a rich man's version of Ron Dayne. Thomas Jones would be awesome, but I doubt the bears would want to give him up.

I'll take either Duckett or Greg Jones or a 3rd rd pick or higher.
    Thomas Jones is not young..................He's played with Arizona, Tampa Bay and Chicago. Chris Brown is going into his 3rd or 4th season, I'll have to check real quick.............Chris Brown...4th year, Thomas Jones...7th.

well,

Quote Originally Posted by TDforTatum26
    I am a Mike Bell fan but THAT has to be a nominee for stupidest post of the year.

no one will ever be better than Terrell Davis and what he did for the Broncos.

ever.
    after reading the 1st post of this thread by WEST, made me feel this way. did u read what he said about Mike bell. He made me feel like this was the2nd coming of TD.

that should be a nominee for stupidest quote.
    [IMG]http://img363.imageshack.us/img363/7596/greatdayne1re.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/8265/train27fk.gif[/IMG]

[IMG]http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/1498/daynetraynesig20ho.jpg[/IMG]big ups to snk16.

after reading the 1st post of this thread by WEST, made me feel this way. did u read what he said about Mike bell. He made me feel like this was the2nd coming of TD.

that should be a nominee for stupidest quote.
    Wait, was that an insult?

mike bell> terrell davis
    Terrell Davis always had an amazing skill to hit the defenders and stay on his feet. if mike bell would do that he would be drefted at least in the 5th-7th round, dont overate him.

And Cutler will be a great QB in the NFL someday. Dont say "Cutler>Elway?... impossible" cuz' no-one knows.

Cutler already have, a lot of help to be greater than Elway, a great defence, and if he gets on the field, very likely will not have to throw many times.

But Elway is Elway, there's been no better QB in the NFL exept for Joe Montana and maybe Tom Brady (you know, because he carrie all the team a few times and won the superbowl 3 times).
    Last edited by Tour; 06-01-2006 at 08:45 AM.

mike bell> terrell davis

I hope this is joke DT otherwise its foolish. Mike Bell wasn't even drafted, TD was. Mike Bell hasn't played a down, TD is the all time leading rusher in Broncos history, has League MVP, Super Bowl MVP and a League rushing title to his credit.

Sorry West I'm not trying to rag on Mike Bell I hope he makes the team but this is not credible thing to say.
    John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

http://img129.imageshack.us/img129/2...iamssigwj2.jpg

Thanks Snk16

Quote Originally Posted by TXBRONC
    I hope this is joke DT otherwise its foolish. Mike Bell wasn't even drafted, TD was. Mike Bell hasn't played a down, TD is the all time leading rusher in Broncos history, has League MVP, Super Bowl MVP and a League rushing title to his credit.

Sorry West I'm not trying to rag on Mike Bell I hope he makes the team but this is not credible thing to say.
    Oh I think it's foolish as well but you all know that I'd be the happiest man on the plane to find out Bell turns into the player I expect him to be.

Oh I think it's foolish as well but you all know that I'd be the happiest man on the plane to find out Bell turns into the player I expect him to be.

Sounds great to me. I just hoping that we find someone who can be the "stud buffalo" instead of rbbc. If MB is that man I have no problem with that at all.
    John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

http://img129.imageshack.us/img129/2...iamssigwj2.jpg

Thanks Snk16

I would like to have Thomas Jones. Hes a monster who gets those tough yards and we the only offensive threat the Bears had.
    Darrent Williams #27 R.I.P

yeh I think so

Wait, was that an insult?

I think you're being chided for not catching the obvious sarcasm.