want
    another
    fricken
    RB
    we
    have
    enough
    !!!
    Last edited by ChrisKamanowns; 06-02-2006 at 02:11 PM.

Chris Brown is a bum and cant run up the gut. He also has a body made of glass.
    http://img111.imageshack.us/img111/1...ftstrazwm7.jpg

Myself, Shawn (a chefs fan) and Mike on our way home from the Sand Trap in June '06. (Mildenhall AFB)

id rather see us getting kevan barlow than any of the other rb's mentioned. + its more likely since the 49ers need big help at WR

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoFanCam
    It's funny that everyone is so quick to bash Dayne, even though every chance he got last year, he played superbly.

Not to mention the coaches obviously think awful highly of him or else he would not have been playing with the 1st team during the latest camp.

A snippet from yesterday's post...

Tatum on Dayne:
    "When I heard the news about Mike and then we didn't get another running back, I was like, 'Oh, yeah, it's on. That's all I need,"' Bell said. "Then comes the start of quarterback camp and Dayne goes with the first group and I'm like, 'Ahh, here we go again."'

I am going to love this up coming season when 90% of this board (and even more around the rest of the NFL ~ especially you GC) have to eat their words concerning Ron Dayne.
    Im in there, o ya

I think if Dayne is the featur back your run game has a chance to be suberb again, but if Tater is i dont see that happening.

I think by next year Cobbs gets his chance to shine and he might, but no matter what RB you get he will loose catches and touches to my one bronco that i like, Rashon Powers-Neal
    Club Leader: Robert Griffin III > Andrew Luck

^^^Get used to it.^^^

What about a trade for T. Jones.

It seems that he is having issues with the bears at the moment. Plus they have Benson, and no real receivers outside of Mohammod. I realize we might have to throw in something else but I would be all for T. Jones in a bronco uniform.

Nah we dont need him.
    http://www.buddhistedu.org/en/images/stories/Vanhoa/zen2.gif

Quote Originally Posted by GridironChamp
    Im in there, o ya

I think if Dayne is the featur back your run game has a chance to be suberb again, but if Tater is i dont see that happening.

I think by next year Cobbs gets his chance to shine and he might, but no matter what RB you get he will loose catches and touches to my one bronco that i like, Rashon Powers-Neal
    Tatum can't handle the load. He is good as a change-of-pace back, nothing more.

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoFanCam
    Tatum can't handle the load. He is good as a change-of-pace back, nothing more.
    Exactly, i think this is the first time we have saw eye to eye with each other

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Quote Originally Posted by Momentum
    Mike Bell and Ron Dayne homers please leave your personal feelings out of this, the Broncos have already made it known that they seek a 1st rounder or RB for Lelie.

How would you feel about that trade? I dont think Chicago would give up Jones, and I dont want Barlow. Chris Brown is a CU guy and you know how Shanny collects those RBs who run standing up (Po, Tatum). Greg Jones from Jacksonville would be a nice option too.

Titans already have WAY to many WR at this moment anyway, Lelie would be #3 on are depth chart if that would happen which it won't.
    [img]http://img260.imageshack.us/img260/5595/pacman1ju.jpg[/img]
    XBLGT smitty js
    Go Vandy!!!!! Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart
    Pacman Jones fan

Can I get some CPs for predicting this deal? :-D

New Trade Rumor w/ Link Involving Broncos (Not a What-Iffer)

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slu...yhoo&type=lgns

Gist:

Denver Gets: T.J. Duckett (Falcons) and Daniel Graham (Patriots)

New England Gets: Ashlie Lelie (Broncos)

Atlanta Gets: Draft Picks from Denver and New England

Also a scenario of Denver trading for Chris Brown from Tenessee Titans.

Wow if Denver gets Brown and Graham it would be a great homecoming for them!

I would be fine with the trade.

I would prefer Graham and Brown, as Brown has managed to gain 1000 in a system not the Broncos , But getting a good tight end as well as a good back will be a fine trade for me.

I don't think we need Ducket all that much as we already have a pure power back, but again, Graham would make the trade, and the back would be a bonus.

give me brown. i thought the broncos should bring him in since the titians drafted LenDale and i think they have travis henry too so giving up brown wont be to hard for them especially with his injuries.

I like the sounds of either trade really, Brown just needs to stay healthy but i think this system would work well for him, Duckett would work too

But will Ducket be worth a Lelie more than Dayne already is?

Same type of back so Chris Brown says better with already having Dayne

^^^Get used to it.^^^