Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    <- Ready for the salute
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostdawg
    Here is the scouting report on Mike Bell: This comes straight from a collection of scouts in the NFL! Please read and be happy that he is a BRONCO! He will start at RB if given a fair shot in preseason!!!

PROS: Insanely fast and explosive -the most underated running back in the draft because of his size. Very Smart and great pass catching ability. Late 3rd or early 4th rounder. Ranked 7th RB of all rookie RB in the draft. With the right cast could be very dangerous

CONS: His size.

OVERALL: Excellent player on a terrible team for 4 years and still racked championship calliber yardage. Will be an impact player alot sooner than other big names. In football circles he is well liked and a great player.
    He is not insanly fast.. maybe with short bursts.. and has a lot more cons then anything. He just needs work..

He gets tracked down very easy because of his lack of top end speed..

Need a new source.. He just needs a little wwork look for him to go to NFLE next year and be on practice squad

<- Ready for the salute
    Quote Originally Posted by West
    I only see 2 sitting in front of him, Bell and Dayne. Sure you could say Cobbs but he has proved as much as Bell has.
    Cobbs has been learning our system.. takes a lot of time to do that look at tatum and Dayne etc.,

With the zone blocking scheme and very difficult offense Mike Bell will ne to learn his cons to adapting to NFL level and sceme.

Also I need to add I believe that Mike Bell saying that he wanted every one to pass him is a rumer.. not saying he wanted to go to the broncos.

No one is going to say no one draft me but one team.. closest thing I have ever seen close to that is a player not wanting to go to one speciffic team.

If you have any info backing that up I would love to see it.

<- Ready for the salute
    Wow you guys went on for a little bit grid and west huh.. Man that sucks I wasn't here

Also need to add to some ones speed.. Mike Bell also has some very very good feet. So he has alot of juking ability. He also has good explosivness.. just lacks top end speed.

Note: Mike Bell will take longer to adapt to NFL then Tatum.

Professional Hell Raiser.
    Quote Originally Posted by NBudris
    Cobbs has been learning our system.. takes a lot of time to do that look at tatum and Dayne etc.,

With the zone blocking scheme and very difficult offense Mike Bell will ne to learn his cons to adapting to NFL level and sceme.

Also I need to add I believe that Mike Bell saying that he wanted every one to pass him is a rumer.. not saying he wanted to go to the broncos.

No one is going to say no one draft me but one team.. closest thing I have ever seen close to that is a player not wanting to go to one speciffic team.

If you have any info backing that up I would love to see it.
    Bell will adapt quicker than you think, Arizona ran a type of zone blocking scheme.

<- Ready for the salute
    Bell will adapt quicker than you think, Arizona ran a type of zone blocking scheme.
    I already took that in consideration because of his lack in a lot of areas and potential team he played for.. Instead of three years think he will be able to compete in 2.. should be able to either be 4th RB practice squad this year.

Next year should be able to compete for 3rd with some playing time.

And for the rest.. I hope his work ethic is good because he is pretty smooth.. I like him Derrick ross and Cedric humes as my sleepers

<- Ready for the salute
    Hey Daynetrain you message box is full...

Humes got drafted by steeler around the 6th or 7th round

I already took that in consideration because of his lack in a lot of areas and potential team he played for.. Instead of three years think he will be able to compete in 2.. should be able to either be 4th RB practice squad this year.

Next year should be able to compete for 3rd with some playing time.

And for the rest.. I hope his work ethic is good because he is pretty smooth.. I like him Derrick ross and Cedric humes as my sleepers
    I still hold out for him to be a surprise and play this year but that's just me.

<- Ready for the salute
    I still hold out for him to be a surprise and play this year but that's just me.
    It has happened before but If he did I would love for him to do great..

They are obviously focusing on players with good hands and catch ability after drafting Cutler. I also like the FB we got as a UDFA he has some pretty good hands also.

If he did play would most likly mean Dayne or Bell got hurt

So I am pulling for him to adapt quickly learn to adapt to NFL and do good at mini camp.. so he can have a lot of playing time in pre-season etc.,

They are obviously focusing on players with good hands and catch ability after drafting Cutler. I also like the FB we got as a UDFA he has some pretty good hands also.

So I am pulling for him to adapt quickly learn to adapt to NFL and do good at mini camp.. so he can have a lot of playing time in pre-season etc.,
    All the reports I have seen is that he is good out of the backfield.

<- Ready for the salute
    All the reports I have seen is that he is good out of the backfield.
    I am not sure what reports you have seen but is going to be more of a developmental back.

The best report regarding players I have seen in the past 6 years is from a magazine that comes out couple months before the draft regarding all the players.

I can not remember what it is called.. but will let you know.

I will tell you the worst is scout.com

They are the most off of anyone that I have seen... His potential is great same with scheffler, Marshall, and that ND FB we got.

All have great hands.

With Mike Bell he is not bad coming out of the backfield at all it is his fumbling problems.. and well the things I posted before.

They are all things he will be able to fix how long determines on his work ethic which I know absolutly nothing about

That FB is a beast

He is the next coming of Mike Alstott, a FB that can block great and still run the ball almost as good as a HB. I look forward to watching him play in 2-3 years :wave:
    Club Leader: Robert Griffin III > Andrew Luck

^^^Get used to it.^^^

I am not sure what reports you have seen but is going to be more of a developmental back.

The best report regarding players I have seen in the past 6 years is from a magazine that comes out couple months before the draft regarding all the players.

I can not remember what it is called.. but will let you know.

I will tell you the worst is scout.com

They are the most off of anyone that I have seen... His potential is great same with scheffler, Marshall, and that ND FB we got.

All have great hands.

With Mike Bell he is not bad coming out of the backfield at all it is his fumbling problems.. and well the things I posted before.

They are all things he will be able to fix how long determines on his work ethic which I know absolutly nothing about
    Every back we have picked up that supposedly has had fumbling problems didn't have any on the Broncos. Bell and Portis come to mind.

Every back we have picked up that supposedly has had fumbling problems didn't have any on the Broncos. Bell and Portis come to mind.
    What about Griffen

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Fluke.
    ANd now that Fluke is backing up the best RB in the league, IMO.

^^^Get used to it.^^^