Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 115
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Kay See Mo
    Posts
    7,888
    Quote Originally Posted by TXBRONC
    I got news for you Grid TD wasn't a starter at UGA he was Hearst's back up.
    Where is that is old news, you cant just up and make any RB that couldnt win the starting job in college to be TD. It just doesnt work that way

    Just because Bell didnt start doesnt mean he will be great, it actually means he has alot more of a chance to do nothing than be just decent. There is always a chance he will be good, but there is a better chance he wont be.
    Club Leader: Robert Griffin III > Andrew Luck

    ^^^Get used to it.^^^

  2. #17
    Nick is offline
    <- Ready for the salute
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Springville, UT
    Posts
    3,531
    Quote Originally Posted by GridironChamp
    Where is that is old news, you cant just up and make any RB that couldnt win the starting job in college to be TD. It just doesnt work that way

    Just because Bell didnt start doesnt mean he will be great, it actually means he has alot more of a chance to do nothing than be just decent. There is always a chance he will be good, but there is a better chance he wont be.
    He has the potential to be sucessful in 2-3 years but all depends on him.


    look for him going to NFLE next year

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Kay See Mo
    Posts
    7,888
    Quote Originally Posted by NBudris
    He has the potential to be sucessful in 2-3 years but all depends on him.


    look for him going to NFLE next year
    Hey if he plays for the Admirals he might still be in Madden




    Potentiol is a word used with every young player, where as Bell might have a TON of potentiol he still has just a good of a chance of doing nothing.
    Club Leader: Robert Griffin III > Andrew Luck

    ^^^Get used to it.^^^

  4. #19
    Nick is offline
    <- Ready for the salute
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Springville, UT
    Posts
    3,531
    Quote Originally Posted by GridironChamp
    Hey if he plays for the Admirals he might still be in Madden




    Potentiol is a word used with every young player, where as Bell might have a TON of potentiol he still has just a good of a chance of doing nothing.
    True.. also need to add a pinch of chance because shanny loves those 1 cutters

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Kay See Mo
    Posts
    7,888
    Quote Originally Posted by NBudris
    True.. also need to add a pinch of chance because shanny loves those 1 cutters
    That he does, That he does.....And to top it off, he is succesfull working with them :shake:
    Club Leader: Robert Griffin III > Andrew Luck

    ^^^Get used to it.^^^

  6. #21
    West is offline
    Professional Hell Raiser.
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Deep South
    Posts
    4,524
    Quote Originally Posted by GridironChamp
    How as a rookie will he win an NFL job if he couldnt win a college starting RB job at Arizona?



    Its way to early to tell about him yet
    What TX said.

  7. #22
    West is offline
    Professional Hell Raiser.
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Deep South
    Posts
    4,524
    Quote Originally Posted by NBudris
    I have to disagree with you West. I really think he is going to be more of a project then anything


    It will take him a good 3 years to be a back in NFL. Why I say that is.. Like I mentioned Pre-draft how he would not be drafted or atleast around 7th round.

    He does have a lot of potential to be very good in the NFL someday. Someday will not be any time real soon. Let me mention some of the thing I have noticed about this cat. I like Mike Bell and very happy he is a Bronco so I am just listing the negatives and not everything I like about him.


    Needs a lot of space to run.

    Does not run between tackles very well at all. *

    Not tough.. can not say that any more simple then he goes down easy *

    DOES NOT KICK THROUGH ARM TACKLES

    he plays small

    has happy feet in the hole and loses concentration*

    bobbles ball to much when defender is in close proximity and has small hands not a good mix which had him to have a lot of Fumble problems in college*

    lacks long speed to go the distance.. gets tracked down

    not good at blocking*
    It's funny, most of the things YOU say he is bad at, experts say he is actually good at. By no means am I downgrading your opinion, it is what it is.


    Astertic by the ones where I have read he is good at.

  8. #23
    West is offline
    Professional Hell Raiser.
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Deep South
    Posts
    4,524
    Quote Originally Posted by GridironChamp
    Where is that is old news, you cant just up and make any RB that couldnt win the starting job in college to be TD. It just doesnt work that way

    Just because Bell didnt start doesnt mean he will be great, it actually means he has alot more of a chance to do nothing than be just decent. There is always a chance he will be good, but there is a better chance he wont be.
    Barry Sanders only started one year in college(Thurman Thomas started ahead of him). Just another example.

    Sharing carries doesn't mean he wasn't good enough to win the starting job, it just means the other back was good enough to take carries away from him. Look at LenDale White.

    How does it mean he has a lot more chance of doing nothing? He is a PERFECT, down to one or 2 aspects of his game, for this system. I fully believe that he is going to be successful and show that game that I know he has and everyone SHOULD know he has.

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Kay See Mo
    Posts
    7,888
    Quote Originally Posted by West
    Barry Sanders only started one year in college(Thurman Thomas started ahead of him). Just another example.

    Sharing carries doesn't mean he wasn't good enough to win the starting job, it just means the other back was good enough to take carries away from him. Look at LenDale White.

    How does it mean he has a lot more chance of doing nothing? He is a PERFECT, down to one or 2 aspects of his game, for this system. I fully believe that he is going to be successful and show that game that I know he has and everyone SHOULD know he has.
    Well see West your showing alot of homerism here.

    You found 2 examples, both starters were actually pretty good in the NFL, maybe not great but good.

    Do i need to name how many 2nd string RB's that didnt even make it to the NFL? Cause i garuntee its a ton.

    Its one thing if he is the starter, and looses carries, he wasnt the starter he was the one with LESS carries because the other guy did better

    I dont see how someone can be sooooo great and not be drafted at all
    It doesnt make a bit of since. Why should i believe he is great, show me something that proves he is great....

    Why he isnt, Nburdis's reasons followed with NOT good enough to start in college, no team wanted to draft him, and he hasnt turned any heads yet......
    Club Leader: Robert Griffin III > Andrew Luck

    ^^^Get used to it.^^^

  10. #25
    West is offline
    Professional Hell Raiser.
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Deep South
    Posts
    4,524
    Quote Originally Posted by GridironChamp
    Well see West your showing alot of homerism here.

    You found 2 examples, both starters were actually pretty good in the NFL, maybe not great but good.

    Do i need to name how many 2nd string RB's that didnt even make it to the NFL? Cause i garuntee its a ton.

    Its one thing if he is the starter, and looses carries, he wasnt the starter he was the one with LESS carries because the other guy did better

    I dont see how someone can be sooooo great and not be drafted at all
    It doesnt make a bit of since. Why should i believe he is great, show me something that proves he is great....

    Why he isnt, Nburdis's reasons followed with NOT good enough to start in college, no team wanted to draft him, and he hasnt turned any heads yet......
    Gridiron, teams didn't draft him because HE didn't want teams to draft him. He told teams to not draftt him so he can be picked up by the Broncos. He is a 4th round talent, that is what the scouts said about him before the draft. It is his fault he wasn't drafted and frankly i'm GLAD he wasn't. What another man's(team's) trash is another man's(team's) treasure.


    I can not tell you how great he is because the greatness he has is only for this system. I can only tell you to always keep an eye out for him when he proves ALLL of you wrong.

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Kay See Mo
    Posts
    7,888
    Quote Originally Posted by West
    Gridiron, teams didn't draft him because HE didn't want teams to draft him. He told teams to not draftt him so he can be picked up by the Broncos. He is a 4th round talent, that is what the scouts said about him before the draft. It is his fault he wasn't drafted and frankly i'm GLAD he wasn't. What another man's(team's) trash is another man's(team's) treasure.


    I can not tell you how great he is because the greatness he has is only for this system. I can only tell you to always keep an eye out for him when he proves ALLL of you wrong.
    Dude, your so far up his rear i dont think you can see he has proven the same as i have for the NFL.........NOTHING

    If he was so great teams wouldnt pass just "because" he wants to play somewhere else, look many RB's were taken after the 4th round and if he was so great he would have been taken.


    I guess he can be the next almost as good as TD, but you need to relize its more likely he just another 1-2 year wonder at best. Like i said thats just more likely not garunteed
    Club Leader: Robert Griffin III > Andrew Luck

    ^^^Get used to it.^^^

  12. #27
    West is offline
    Professional Hell Raiser.
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Deep South
    Posts
    4,524
    You know, it's funny that you fellas claim Bell was never the starter and I have here the team stats for last year in front of me. It seems as though BELL was the starter, he has played all 4 years and 3 of those years he has gone over 900+ yards rushing. HE WAS THE STARTER! I have no idea WHERE IN THE BLOODY HELL yall got he wasn't the starter from.

    http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/teamstats?teamId=12

    It must feel quite crappy to be owned.

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Kay See Mo
    Posts
    7,888
    Quote Originally Posted by West
    You know, it's funny that you fellas claim Bell was never the starter and I have here the team stats for last year in front of me. It seems as though BELL was the starter, he has played all 4 years and 3 of those years he has gone over 900+ yards rushing. HE WAS THE STARTER! I have no idea WHERE IN THE BLOODY HELL yall got he wasn't the starter from.

    http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/teamstats?teamId=12

    It must feel quite crappy to be owned.
    Hey i was going based upon what i heard, and what you told me


    Look at your post, your words in BOLD on post #21


    You told me he was second string
    Club Leader: Robert Griffin III > Andrew Luck

    ^^^Get used to it.^^^

  14. #29
    West is offline
    Professional Hell Raiser.
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Deep South
    Posts
    4,524
    Quote Originally Posted by GridironChamp
    Hey i was going based upon what i heard, and what you told me


    Look at your post, your words in BOLD on post #21


    You told me he was second string
    I never told you he was second string. That post clarifies nothing as far as him being second string. GC, you can't backpedal out of this one, you're sunk in quicksand, I owned you. SAY IT!

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Kay See Mo
    Posts
    7,888
    Quote Originally Posted by West
    I never told you he was second string. That post clarifies nothing as far as him being second string. GC, you can't backpedal out of this one, you're sunk in quicksand, I owned you. SAY IT! :
    Go to post 21 on the link.....

    I said..


    Mike Bell the second stringer for Arizona right?

    YOu responded..... Yes thats the one.





    NOw just try and tell me you didnt say that
    Club Leader: Robert Griffin III > Andrew Luck

    ^^^Get used to it.^^^

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •