Mike Bell - Anyone Know how he is doing (merged)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • West
    Professional Hell Raiser.
    • Sep 2004

Originally posted by GridironChamp
    Go to post 21 on the link.....

I said..

Mike Bell the second stringer for Arizona right?

YOu responded..... Yes thats the one.

NOw just try and tell me you didnt say that
    I have this disease where I tend to skim through things and all I saw in that part was...Mike Bell, Arizona.

Comment

• GridironChamp
      Pioli's right hand man
      • Apr 2005

Originally posted by West
      I have this disease where I tend to skim through things and all I saw in that part was...Mike Bell, Arizona.

Oh.......Well that changes it a bit if he really wasnt second string

I guess he is about 50/50 to be good or bad.
      But still too many teams passed on him for me to be sold, yet
      Club Leader: Robert Griffin III > Andrew Luck

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Comment

• West
        • Sep 2004

Oh.......Well that changes it a bit if he really wasnt second string

I guess he is about 50/50 to be good or bad.
        But still too many teams passed on him for me to be sold, yet
        Teams didn't pass on him, he didn't want to be drafted/signed by anyone else but the Broncos, I already told you that.

Comment

• West
          • Sep 2004

Dude, your so far up his rear i dont think you can see he has proven the same as i have for the NFL.........NOTHING
          I'm sorry?
          If he was so great teams wouldnt pass just "because" he wants to play somewhere else, look many RB's were taken after the 4th round and if he was so great he would have been taken.
          Yea he would have been, but he told them 'DO NOT TAKE ME, I WILL HOLD OUT'

I guess he can be the next almost as good as TD, but you need to relize its more likely he just another 1-2 year wonder at best. Like i said thats just more likely not garunteed
          Please give me evidence why you think he will be a 1-2 year wonder. I'd love for you to explain it.
          -------------

Comment

• GridironChamp
            Pioli's right hand man
            • Apr 2005

Teams didn't pass on him, he didn't want to be drafted/signed by anyone else but the Broncos, I already told you that.
            Mike Bell has a power rating of 1 on a scale to 10 (10 being the highest) about his contract.

He wouldnt skip a year in the NFL just to play for a team with Thousands sitting in front of him.
            He might have wanted to play for Denver but he wouldnt have turned down contracts.
            Last edited by GridironChamp; 06-01-2006, 07:50 PM.

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Comment

• West
              • Sep 2004

Mike Bell has a power rating of 1 on a scale to 10 (10 being the highest) about his contract.

He wouldnt skip a year in the NFL just to play for a team with Thousands sitting in front of him.
              I only see 2 sitting in front of him, Bell and Dayne. Sure you could say Cobbs but he has proved as much as Bell has.

Comment

• GridironChamp
                Pioli's right hand man
                • Apr 2005

I only see 2 sitting in front of him, Bell and Dayne. Sure you could say Cobbs but he has proved as much as Bell has.
                Agreed, He has a chance to be the "guy" for Denver, but i dont know how good he will do.

He has alot to prove if you ask me.

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Comment

• West
                  • Sep 2004

Agreed, He has a chance to be the "guy" for Denver, but i dont know how good he will do.

He has alot to prove if you ask me.
                  Doesn't every rookie?

Comment

• GridironChamp
                    Pioli's right hand man
                    • Apr 2005

Doesn't every rookie?
                    yes, but your praising Bell more than every poster on here is praising all the other rookies................besides possibly Marshall but i still thank you by yourself praised Bell more than Marshall.

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Comment

• West
                      • Sep 2004

yes, but your praising Bell more than every poster on here is praising all the other rookies................besides possibly Marshall but i still thank you by yourself praised Bell more than Marshall.
                      It is not often that I 'praise' a player, so when I do it, I go all out and plead my case.

Comment

• Ghostdawg
                        Practice Squad
                        • Jun 2006

Well see West your showing alot of homerism here.

You found 2 examples, both starters were actually pretty good in the NFL, maybe not great but good.

Do i need to name how many 2nd string RB's that didnt even make it to the NFL? Cause i garuntee its a ton.

Its one thing if he is the starter, and looses carries, he wasnt the starter he was the one with LESS carries because the other guy did better

I dont see how someone can be sooooo great and not be drafted at all
                        It doesnt make a bit of since. Why should i believe he is great, show me something that proves he is great....

Why he isnt, Nburdis's reasons followed with NOT good enough to start in college, no team wanted to draft him, and he hasnt turned any heads yet......
                        Last i checked Rod Smith was not drafted!!! Right?

Comment

• Ghostdawg
                          Practice Squad
                          • Jun 2006

Here is the scouting report on Mike Bell: This comes straight from a collection of scouts in the NFL! Please read and be happy that he is a BRONCO! He will start at RB if given a fair shot in preseason!!!

PROS: Insanely fast and explosive -the most underated running back in the draft because of his size. Very Smart and great pass catching ability. Late 3rd or early 4th rounder. Ranked 7th RB of all rookie RB in the draft. With the right cast could be very dangerous

CONS: His size.

OVERALL: Excellent player on a terrible team for 4 years and still racked championship calliber yardage. Will be an impact player alot sooner than other big names. In football circles he is well liked and a great player.
                          Last edited by Ghostdawg; 06-01-2006, 11:39 PM.

Comment

• Domostick
                            Banned User
                            • Mar 2006

Too Slow?

Originally posted by Ghostdawg
                            Here is the scouting report on Mike Bell: This comes straight from a collection of scouts in the NFL! Please read and be happy that he is a BRONCO! He will start at RB if given a fair shot in preseason!!!

PROS: Insanely fast and explosive -the most underated running back in the draft because of his size. Very Smart and great pass catching ability. Late 3rd or early 4th rounder. Ranked 7th RB of all rookie RB in the draft. With the right cast could be very dangerous

CONS: His size.

OVERALL: Excellent player on a terrible team for 4 years and still racked championship calliber yardage. Will be an impact player alot sooner than other big names. In football circles he is well liked and a great player.
                            Who the hell said he was too slow, Terrrell Davis was too slow and we all know how that turned out.

Comment

• GridironChamp
                              Pioli's right hand man
                              • Apr 2005

Originally posted by Ghostdawg
                              Last i checked Rod Smith was not drafted!!! Right?
                              Againt thats 3 examples, do i need to name the millions of UDFA that did nothing in the NFL?

SO that means the percent of good players not drafted is very low

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Comment

• GridironChamp
                                Pioli's right hand man
                                • Apr 2005

Originally posted by Domostick
                                Who the hell said he was too slow, Terrrell Davis was too slow and we all know how that turned out.
                                How does Mike Bell translate to TD in Bronco fan's head?

Terrel Davis played fast, despite what you want to say Bell doesnt play fast yet and he sure as hell isnt TD.
                                SO just quit talking about Mike Bell like he is....

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Comment

Working...
                                X